Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

Hope it's fast, simple, and he recovers quickly. 

Thanks. He had to show up at 4 and from what he had told me the operation was at 6. Now I'm just waiting to hear from family.

He'll be stuck there a week or so, and on rest for a few weeks with a feeding tube.

J

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Key is definitely loading on veg.  Crazy what that does for the body.  Keep up the good mojo mang!

How much do you lose by putting them into a smoothy with fruit and yogurt (for example)?

J

1 hour ago, Godsmack said:

How much do you lose by putting them into a smoothy with fruit and yogurt (for example)?

J

It's better than not getting them, but if your looking to lose weight drinking calories is not recommended to obtain a calorie deficit.

13 hours ago, MKader17 said:

It's better than not getting them, but if your looking to lose weight drinking calories is not recommended to obtain a calorie deficit.

Not surprised at all.

J

On 6/21/2019 at 12:09 PM, Godsmack said:

J

Overthinking it.

Buy tender young greens.  Dump whatever you want ontop of greens.  Eat.

Specifically arugula and spinach compress and wilt in a lovely way.  I can smash down a cup and a half of spinach or arugula or more and fit it on a normal slice of sammich bread.  That plus some tomato or whatever else you want on your sammich plus cheese and meat and dressing and the greens just taste like herbs.

With that and stir frying more substantial things like book choy or cabbage it's easy to smash in 6-7 servings of vegis at night.

Man we have been getting drilled by storms day after day..More fixing to hit here shortly..The night before last I swore they were going to say a tornado touched down close by... I dont believe these will be as bad today but we need a break the power is getting knocked out every day it seems as soon as they get it fixed.lol

Meanwhile Colorado got almost 2 foot of snow yesterday. 

On 6/21/2019 at 1:44 PM, MKader17 said:

Is there a difference?  ie, if you take 8oz of spinach and eat it or put it in the blender with water and then drink it.

I realize no one would do that... I think, lol.

I get the difference if you make a yummy ass shake

4 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Meanwhile Colorado got almost 2 foot of snow yesterday. 

Wow.  It has been a strange one here too, but that would be sweet if my sled was here lol

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Is there a difference?  ie, if you take 8oz of spinach and eat it or put it in the blender with water and then drink it.

I do that.  Well, I used to.  When i was training for competitions I didnt have time to chew you bogey bastid!

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I'm going to say something that is silly.

I will not ride a Canondale or Raleigh (if they even make mtn bikes now). I had some bad experiences with those companies actually.  Maybe they are better but I had some issues that could have changed the direction of my life if the accidents hadn't happened differently. 

Sean, you recently got a 4 wheeler.  Why did you do that VS a traditional dirt bike?

I overcooked a ribeye.... it was a shame but has convinced me to buy an immersion circulator. 

What one do I buy?

It was still yummy BTW.  I used the drippings and butter bath with garlic and my BILs lemon sage while still hot on top of greens, then topped with balsamic. Made a scrumptious steak salad and rescued a medium rare ribeye.

:D

Oh yikes!!

The forum wouldn't load for a while.... it might be time for a new phone or this site is having issues.

12 hours ago, dem beats said:

I'm going to say something that is silly.

I will not ride a Canondale or Raleigh (if they even make mtn bikes now). I had some bad experiences with those companies actually.  Maybe they are better but I had some issues that could have changed the direction of my life if the accidents hadn't happened differently. 

The lefty fork should make you reconsider.  It is unbelievably stiff and great for strong men.

12 hours ago, dem beats said:

Sean, you recently got a 4 wheeler.  Why did you do that VS a traditional dirt bike?

PP0H0yq.jpg

CZl8Cb8.jpg

L85pjNw.png
5S5pTGK.png

Does that answer the question?

10 hours ago, dem beats said:

I overcooked a ribeye.... it was a shame but has convinced me to buy an immersion circulator. 

What one do I buy?

It was still yummy BTW.  I used the drippings and butter bath with garlic and my BILs lemon sage while still hot on top of greens, then topped with balsamic. Made a scrumptious steak salad and rescued a medium rare ribeye.

:D

My 5 year old Anova regularly goes on sale for $80.  It has been bombproof.

That is my wee 2wd unit going through stuff that the 4wd's were initially hesitant on.  Some monster hill climbs as well, but those just don't show in pictures.  Not particularly fun to ride a bike on those trails and the spots in between would feel really slow riding with 4wd wheelers.  My 2wd is an awesome compromise

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

My 5 year old Anova regularly goes on sale for $80.  It has been bombproof.

Perfect. 

Thanks!

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

PP0H0yq.jpg

CZl8Cb8.jpg

L85pjNw.png
5S5pTGK.png

Does that answer the question?

Wow!

I didn't know it was so swampy!  Awesome stuff!

20 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Nope. But I do want what I eat to taste good to me. Considering I hate dressing....it's not too complex.

J