Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

12 hours ago, nem said:

J if you need some cheering up you can swing by and listen to me cry like a girl every time I pee.

What happens when you have a kidney stone stuck in your ureter that the internal laser can break up you ask?

Well they stretch (dilate) your ureter and bladder valve to the max to pull it through. Due to all the damage I have a stent that feels like a spring from my kidney into my bladder for the next week.

So the term pissing razor blades and fire would feel good to me, but when you add squeezing the kidney to that mix because the bladder valve it always open look out! Not to mention the color and discharge.

What sucks the most is I can't work or do anything with the stent in.

Don't feel bad for me because this is only temporary and hopefully makes you guys chuckle a little. :) 

I just peed and man you made me feel WAY better.

You handle #2 for me I'll handle #1 for you buddy!

11 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Just as an update on pops; still in the ICU after surgery. Still has a breathing tube in and is sedated as he keeps trying to rip it out. He also now has pneumonia. Which honestly isn't a huge shock.

J

Hope he heals up fast.

Hop when I joined: what's the best subwoofer to make girls moist : insert gif girl :

Hop in 2019:  what's the best grey market doctors to fix this random pain bros?

: insert pic of weird stuff that came out of body :

When I bought my house in 1999 it needed new windows, so I put new replacement windows in. I went with Simonton Reflections. I called the guy who installed them to see if he had replacement seals for the lower sash. He showed up replaced all the seals and call Simonton because some of the sashes leaked the gas. I never noticed. 

He said you bought the best and have a lifetime warranty 100% for 20 years and prorated after 20 years. I have all new window sashes upper and lower showing up Friday. 

So if anybody is in the market here is the company.

https://www.simonton.com/

I have a collection of sub woofers that make girls moist. I at least figured that out. ;)

11 hours ago, dem beats said:

I just peed and man you made me feel WAY better.

You handle #2 for me I'll handle #1 for you buddy!

I feel for you Matt. I’ve had H. Pylori, Giardia and food poisoning more times than I can count. Renamed the toilet to Ralph. 

I feel for you too Neal. Just the thought of a kidney stone is cringe worthy. I Had a swallow prostate for about a month and that was almost more pressure in that area than I could bear.

5 hours ago, nem said:

I have a collection of sub woofers that make girls moist. I at least figured that out. ;)

Suns out buns out baby!

I know your trick.  You just do all your subwoofer demos in assless chaps!

Thanks for the window tip.  I'm definitely in the market.  My house is falling apart. 

Need in ear bluetooth headphones. Bonus points for actual rated noise reduction rating.

Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, MKader17 said:

Need in ear bluetooth headphones. Bonus points for actual rated noise reduction rating.

Any suggestions?

Not for in ear. My damn ears won't take anything besides custom molded worth a damn.

J

6 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Not for in ear. My damn ears won't take anything besides custom molded worth a damn.

J

Shallow ear drums? Mine fall out but I make do.

1 hour ago, Godsmack said:

J

https://alclair.com/monitorshop/designer/

I have the Spire.  Dressed in orange resin and woodgrain exterior. 

Edited by dem beats

A diet of no fiber.

I am also sensitive to pretty much all boxed pasta unless it's from the Asian market.  So noodles are a no go.

11 hours ago, dem beats said:

A diet of no fiber.

I am also sensitive to pretty much all boxed pasta unless it's from the Asian market.  So noodles are a no go.

Best just change the name to Wan-dem-noodles and get your ass to the Asian market! :lol:

Hope everyone had a wicked awesome 4th!! Was a beautiful day for cruising! Image may contain: car

The mechanic was slammed, so ended up doing all the lift work myself. On the street in front of the house. First pic is the starting point. As with most shit, ended up doing a lot of the work twice to get everything dialed. Ended up with 3-1/2" lift originally, and dropped it back to 2-1/2". Anywho here's some pics. Cheers!No photo description available.

^^Factory

Image may contain: car and outdoor

^^Final result. 2.5" of lift all around. No photo description available.

^^With 3.5". Loved the stance with this!!...but would of required more mods, that I didn't feel like dealing with atm. :)

Nice on all three!

1 hour ago, nem said:

Nice on all three!

Thanks man! To many projects, and never enough time. :D

3 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Time to switch up the music makers in the garage. Got these bad boys assembled yesterday!! 

Image may contain: indoorNo photo description available.

You must be ballin!  Revs for garage speaks!  Damn!

BTW, I keep forgetting to ship your parts out. 

5 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Best just change the name to Wan-dem-noodles and get your ass to the Asian market! :lol:

I guess I really will be buying that wok cooker thing.

@j-roadtatts

Looks like you're living the life!

If I get out there for a bit you gonna do some art for me and teach me about this new Mexican tobacco the kids are trying?

On 7/4/2019 at 6:42 PM, dem beats said:

https://alclair.com/monitorshop/designer/

I have the Spire.  Dressed in orange resin and woodgrain exterior. 

That would be what I need if I was buying more in ears. I like my sound proof bluetooth Sony over the ear cans.

J

23 hours ago, dem beats said:

A diet of no fiber.

I'm on your 'greens with every meal prep container' thing.....hate it, but trying it.

J

8 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

You must be ballin!  Revs for garage speaks!  Damn!

I either have some good karma somewhere I didn't know about, or the gods must be crazy. I'd guess the latter. :P

to be fair, I spend a grip of time in there.