Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

On 7/9/2019 at 6:00 PM, dem beats said:

If you download the whole foods app and use your amazon prime account to get coupons, you'll get $10 free for prime day.

#ProTip

I just wanted $10 off per pound on these sexy jumbo shrimp.  I don't even know how I'll prepare them, but I'm gonna smash it.

Lots of garlic, butter, bucatini,  and wilted arugula. 

Those prawns were damn amazing!

Tonight its LA Galbi and some rice, with lettuce for wrapping.

On 7/4/2019 at 8:12 AM, nem said:

I have a collection of sub woofers that make girls moist. I at least figured that out. ;)

I still need to hear the new set up.  I moved my travel team to Sundays so we can still try to make a few PSU games, and do a better job at coming to see you guys.

On 7/5/2019 at 10:35 AM, j-roadtatts said:

Hope everyone had a wicked awesome 4th!! Was a beautiful day for cruising! Image may contain: car

Looks in great shape sir, nice work.

On 7/5/2019 at 10:39 AM, j-roadtatts said:

Time to switch up the music makers in the garage. Got these bad boys assembled yesterday!! 

Image may contain: indoorNo photo description available.

Schmancy!!!

On 7/7/2019 at 1:34 AM, Tirefryr said:

Bought another, better truck today.  Hopefully I can sell my other three and that should give me enough to restore the T-bird.

You must have the biggest driveway. :)

On 7/7/2019 at 4:57 PM, Godsmack said:

Last bit of spam for now, covering Train, Goo Goo Dolls, and Allen Stone tonight. 7 years and one day after my first state side concert coverage. What makes this special for me, is that Goo Goo Dolls were my first concert I attended with just friends at 16.

J

Great shots on IG.

3 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

You must have the biggest driveway. :)

I've got the 'Bird, two trucks, and the 'vert at my house.  One truck has to sit on the street.

Now at my parent's well, two Mustangs, two 150s, and my old Exploder.

11 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

I still need to hear the new set up.  I moved my travel team to Sundays so we can still try to make a few PSU games, and do a better job at coming to see you guys.

We need to get together this year. I am going to see what I can do to come down.

I am going back to work tomorrow! 

14 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I've got the 'Bird, two trucks, and the 'vert at my house.  One truck has to sit on the street.

Now at my parent's well, two Mustangs, two 150s, and my old Exploder.

Thats bonkers.  I can't keep up with the 4 we have.

11 hours ago, nem said:

We need to get together this year. I am going to see what I can do to come down.

I am going back to work tomorrow! 

Hope you are feeling a bit better.

Hope everyone has a great weekend planned.

Been a mess dealing with other businesses lately.

On 7/11/2019 at 3:09 PM, Aaron Clinton said:

Great shots on IG.

I appreciate that Aaron. I was hoping to be covering Nas/Mary J Blige tomorrow night but no dice.

Summer semester is officially 2/3 the way done. 79, 98, and looks to be 97.5 (that course ends the 26th). Enjoying a cigar tonight. Wish it wasn't storming so I could sit outside, but no dice there.

J

Hmm, job I turned down changed things up on me.  Would have a location near Wixom MI I could reside near..  I have always been a fan of Union Lake and could trade my house for a 5000 sq ft beast with tons of lake front.  I've never thought of myself as a MI'er though.

Other option was Rhode Island near a dump.  No thanks.

I love rural shit, but need to live near food.

I seriously need a reset button on life, minus Gavin.  I'm tired.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Hmm, job I turned down changed things up on me.  Would have a location near Wixom MI I could reside near..  I have always been a fan of Union Lake and could trade my house for a 5000 sq ft beast with tons of lake front.  I've never thought of myself as a MI'er though.

5000 sq ft and lake front sounds damn nice. Beach front sounds even nicer LOL

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Other option was Rhode Island near a dump.  No thanks.

Agreed. NOPE for me.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

I love rural shit, but need to live near food.

I like visiting rural, but I like the options I have closer to a city.

J

26 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

I seriously need a reset button on life, minus Gavin.  I'm tired.

Might be time to make some changes bro. What can you adjust in your life?

J

So, bought a new(er) truck because the 94 broke in a few key spots and fixing it would cost more than it would ever be worth.   Driving home from the dealership and it blew a power steering line.  No big deal.  Ordered all new lines because, well, I was in there.  I've been tearing into this for a week now trying to get one fucking line out the rack to no avail.  The only good part about this is I got some nice rims and tire for a steal. 

I HATE car payments but with the lack of time I have and spending all my free time working on my vehicles, I think it's time to just bite the bullet and buy a new truck.  That's hard for me to stomach though.  I've had 3 brand new cars in the past 5 years, and I'd much rather be daily driving the 'Bird.  I even enjoy the Mustang versus the newer cars I've had.  Perhaps it will be different if I stick with just a new truck.

On 7/12/2019 at 9:38 PM, ///M5 said:

:hay:

Went to a co-worker's house today to listen to his Maggies.  They were incredible!  I found so much detail I was missing in so many songs.  I literally got goosebumps listening to these things. 

16 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

Went to a co-worker's house today to listen to his Maggies.  They were incredible!  I found so much detail I was missing in so many songs.  I literally got goosebumps listening to these things. 

What maggies!?!?! 

I'm such a fan of the big ones!

I wish I had a pic, but I'm not about to photo someone's home.   He said they were 1.7s?  I know nothing of Maggies, so I hope I got that right.  

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

What maggies!?!?! 

I'm such a fan of the big ones!

Want some cheap?