Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Marine obd and obd are not the same :(

will try a reset...but I doubt it will do much as I kill the batteries completely as it is parked.

Damn.  That sucks!

Marine scanners are made out of pure iridium too I bet?

I really feel like Job lately guys.

Being really sick is really hard.  I am not a fan of this at all.

17 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I'm sorry, wish it would just leave you the F alone.

On 7/21/2019 at 9:37 AM, ///M5 said:

You'd love it on Saltwater, lol.  2' waves come over the bow.  Not much of a fishing boat.  Fun as shit for watersports though.

So it would flood on a good day LOL

J

19 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Wish we could do something to help ya man. I think you've had far more than your share of this shit.

J

2 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

x eleventybillion

9 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Thanks man.

This is a pretty dark time.  I appreciate the ability to bitch here.  My coworkers have unbelievably bad behavior and that stress just tips me past the edge.

:D

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Thanks man.

This is a pretty dark time.  I appreciate the ability to bitch here.  My coworkers have unbelievably bad behavior and that stress just tips me past the edge.

:D

Hate the reason that you feel the need to 'bitch'; happy that you have this place and trust us enough to vent to us.

J

Life is hard and I neither deserve nor am owed any gentle treatment.   Statistically I should be dead or on meth so I'm beating the odds.

Happy I have a place to let it out.  Wish i was spending time improving things around me instead of just dragging myself across the line.

5 hours ago, dem beats said:

Life is hard and I neither deserve nor am owed any gentle treatment.   Statistically I should be dead or on meth so I'm beating the odds.

Happy I have a place to let it out.  Wish i was spending time improving things around me instead of just dragging myself across the line.

Damn Matt, you will always have the gang in the hop. This place is full of amazing guys!

If you ever need someone to talk to or just release your demons to I am always available. The best part is you never truly know what tomorrow will bring until you jump into it. Make the best of everyday and never let a wasted minute go by.

6 hours ago, dem beats said:

You aren't wrong, but I don't think any of us treat ya gently. We treat you with respect, just as you do us.

If you want to improve things around you 'instead of just dragging myself across the line' as you say, find something that will allow you that sense of accomplishment. Even the most mundane and basic of tasks normally really deserve recognition when shit is going poorly. Even if you just recognize it with an extra beer, or something else.

J

I just try my best to be thankful.

My life should be worse by the numbers, but I've had some real luck and hard work to prevent it from being terrible.

If I don't remember to keep thankful life gets worse.  I know that's a fact.

18 hours ago, dem beats said:

I just try my best to be thankful.

My life should be worse by the numbers, but I've had some real luck and hard work to prevent it from being terrible.

If I don't remember to keep thankful life gets worse.  I know that's a fact.

Very valid point. The mindset you have really dictates the actions you take and how your body responds.

J

2002 HD. Half the tank has 2 cut passes and the other as it showed up.

IMG_20190724_131438.jpg

58 minutes ago, nem said:

2002 HD. Half the tank has 2 cut passes and the other as it showed up.

IMG_20190724_131438.jpg

Daaaaaayum.

I want to go home and check that thing on my photo editing monitor. 

Aargh.  WTF.  Soccer tryouts can blow me.  If they fucked up like I think they did I am going to open up a HUGE can of whipass on the whole organization.

Had my son playing down a level.  Not so amusing since when we played up against the top team, we tied them.  When we played down against the next level we were up 11-0 in 15min.  My son led our team in scoring, on defense, and was the sole leader on the team.  I hope what I saw was an oversight and not placement otherwise they are losing a coach for 2 teams, my two boys and a ton of other parents will follow.  

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Had my son playing down a level.  Not so amusing since when we played up against the top team, we tied them.  When we played down against the next level we were up 11-0 in 15min.  My son led our team in scoring, on defense, and was the sole leader on the team.  I hope what I saw was an oversight and not placement otherwise they are losing a coach for 2 teams, my two boys and a ton of other parents will follow.  

Why would they be dicking around like that?

12 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Aargh.  WTF.  Soccer tryouts can blow me.  If they fucked up like I think they did I am going to open up a HUGE can of whipass on the whole organization.

Bring your son down to me.  I am the Travel coach/coordinator.

10 hours ago, dem beats said:

Ooooooh sssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt!!!

5 Billi!!!!

Lizard boy gonna feel it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/07/24/tech/facebook-ftc-settlement/index.html

In the end, it had no effect, their earnings were huge, and their stock shot up big time.  Made me a few dollars. 

1 hour ago, Aaron Clinton said:

In the end, it had no effect, their earnings were huge, and their stock shot up big time.  Made me a few dollars. 

From my understanding the internal self auditing committee will all be held PERSONALLY liable if found to make any similar mistake or fail to report anything they even think might be sketchy when it comes to selling data.

Also I think 10 other suits were waiting for this to see what president will be.  I'm not as informed as I want but you are right.  It's nothing compared to their profits.  They might have to fire a few 100 mid level people to keep the bonuses up.

3 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Bring your son down to me.  I am the Travel coach/coordinator.

I coach 2 traveling teams but they put my son down a level so they have a coach...

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I coach 2 traveling teams but they put my son down a level so they have a coach...

Don't you have roster control?

No, parent coach without a license.  If I had a license they would, but then I am not sure they would want my son on the team in which case I wouldn't coach.  If they fuck him out of a position I will take both boys to the neighboring club whom I have an invite to.  Just would like to avoid the extra 10min of driving to each practice/game.