Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

15 hours ago, topgun said:

Wear pants next time?

Pants are the devils work.

But it might have helped.

Ironically, a guy at work was attacked Thursday after placing a ladder on a wasp nest.  The doctor counted at least 28 stings.  

In Duluth.  Insane how in the summer it is spendy and in the winter cheap.  Didn't think that was possible anymore.

So fucking pretty here when the sun is out

Further North.  Maybe you'll get more snow and can sled more.

The Jeep hasn’t been the worst car to own. I have the summit, which is the same trim as the srt/trailhawk. Minus the v-8. 60k and the only problem as of yet is the seam in the seat just started separating. Has had to go in for a few software updates, but no biggy. As they have done free oil changes since new, so just did the update then. 

No interest loan and lifetime warranty haven’t sucked to bad either. 

Duluth/Fargo area are on my bucket list. Have quite a few friends from that area and has always called me. 

Need to take the Wifey to visit the battleship her father was stationed on as well. Is docked somewhere up on the Great Lakes. 

Your labia is swollen and my tit is chafed.

Got Anni moved into the dorm on Tuesday. It was a good couple days of scavenger hunting. To make sure she had everything and got settled in. 

Going to walk the campus with her today and make sure she knows where her classes are. 

The other plus on the jeep Sean, that you may not of thought of.  The backseat is super roomy, comfortable, reclines and has its own climate control. The boys would love it. ;)

I’d have to go clean shaved if I lived somewhere this humid. Have the uncontrollable urge to shave as soon as I get here. 

Speaking of cost fluctuations. The hotel I’m in this week is $200 a night. I stayed in the same hotel six weeks ago and was only $100. And Is $400 a night in five weeks, which is the weekend of the first home game. 

Thinking it may be cost effective to buy a condo/small house to flip when all is said and done. 

22 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Duluth/Fargo area are on my bucket list. Have quite a few friends from that area and has always called me. 

Need to take the Wifey to visit the battleship her father was stationed on as well. Is docked somewhere up on the Great Lakes. 

Friends from Fargo?  I probably know them or someone they are related to.

On 8/23/2019 at 6:25 PM, Tirefryr said:

Didn't Neal offer his garage?

The cost to tow it 3.5 hours...

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Friends from Fargo?  I probably know them or someone they are related to.

Guess I should say clients. McKeever is the most recent one from a couple weeks ago. 

Have a good friend from Duluth. Says his grampa has owned a bank there for decades. Last name Cox iirc. 

Dealing with emotional crying women this morning. Can tell it’s going to be a rough one leaving our baby in Oxford today. 

Well made it till after we had left at least. Fuck. Just spent the last hour falling a part. Im not going to be able to eat today, my heart aches so fucking bad. 

Nothing could of prepared me for this moment. Enjoy every minute with them kids. Yes I’m talking to you Ryan, Aaron, Sean. 

Thanks buddy. Found some Zantac and got some food down. I’m super proud of her. Just didn’t think it would hit me that hard.

meanwhile, six hour delay at DFW. Should make it home by midnight. 

I only post pics elsewhere and am a hermit otherwise. Felt good to have somewhere to spill the emotion. Thanks again. 

I can't imagine how you feel.  Never enough time with the kids.

20 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Dealing with emotional crying women this morning. Can tell it’s going to be a rough one leaving our baby in Oxford today. 

It is hard to be separated from your kids. The hardest struggle I went through in life.

BUT best part is watching them achieve their goals knowing you have empowered them with the tools they need to be successful.

6 hours ago, nem said:

It is hard to be separated from your kids. The hardest struggle I went through in life.

BUT best part is watching them achieve their goals knowing you have empowered them with the tools they need to be successful.

Thanks for the solace Brother.

Has me listening to country music this morning. It’s rough.

Amused you have not mentioned Range Rover Sean. I assume it is the lack luster of power plants?  Or just that they’re overpriced in general? 

Honestly not too familiar with them, but I assume they’re up there with a Beamer on the technical end. 

They drive worse than a Chevy truck.  Mechanical nightmares as well.  They make BMW s seem cheap to keep running