Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

3 hours ago, nem said:

I can ask my daughter if she can get someone.

Deadline is today so yeah. I was overly optimistic her other resources would pay off, otherwise would’ve asked a couple days ago. Also have been slammed. 

@j-roadtatts

I don't know any tattoo people and I have little to know illustrative ability.  Is it a thing where I could consult with an artist and come up with a design still?  Without causing me to mortgage my home?

I have several ideas in my mind but I'm not artistic in this way.  I understand production and documentation.   I'm not so great at turning my ideas into images. 

I feel like warmed over death.  However.... Ll my regular bartender gals are extra dressed up.  I thought it was an event so I asked.....

"No, working at the farm on my 2 days off so I curled the hair today because I'll be in a hazmat suit for the next 2 days in the Taint of Wisconsin."

I almost proposed.  Unfortunately poligamy is illegal here and my wife wouldn't pick up and blocked my texts.  She knew the tripple "T" was commin'.

4 hours ago, nem said:

I can ask my daughter if she can get someone.

I spoke with her and she would still gladly take the letter. I guess it was a technical deadline of some sort, but will still accepted.

Tell Her please and thank you for me!

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

@j-roadtatts

I don't know any tattoo people and I have little to know illustrative ability.  Is it a thing where I could consult with an artist and come up with a design still?  Without causing me to mortgage my home?

I have several ideas in my mind but I'm not artistic in this way.  I understand production and documentation.   I'm not so great at turning my ideas into images. 

The consult won’t cost you. It is if you ask for a drawing afterwards that a deposit is usually required. That will range widely based on how elaborate and artist obviously. 

The deposit is a token to show some degree commitment. As sometimes the drawing and prep will take longer than Tattoo. Time is money, and we get asked to draw a lot of things so helps  arrange our time.

Do your homework just like I suggested when we spoke on the phone. In regards to honing in on an artist and/or style that you like. 

PM what you have in mind and I will assist you the best I can. Whether it be designing it for you or helping you navigate your local shops most efficiently.

28 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

The consult won’t cost you. It is if you ask for a drawing afterwards that a deposit is usually required. That will range widely based on how elaborate and artist obviously. 

The deposit is a token to show some degree commitment. As sometimes the drawing and prep will take longer than Tattoo. Time is money, and we get asked to draw a lot of things so helps  arrange our time.

Do your homework just like I suggested when we spoke on the phone. In regards to honing in on an artist and/or style that you like. 

PM what you have in mind and I will assist you the best I can. Whether it be designing it for you or helping you navigate your local shops most efficiently.

Shit, I would fly out there for all that effort.  I would rather pay a hommie than some rando!

I have new ideas after solidifying my thoughts, hence me bringing it up again.

My memory is garbage now.  Sorry if I'm asking you to repeat yourself.  

I used to be the smartest person in the room but now my brain is starting to show some honest fatigue.   I hope it's not early onset...

11 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Not saying I can’t distinguish. Just saying they all have the same similar styling from the side and back. I will gladly post pics to back my case. 

Don’t mind me buddy, I’m just feeling extra feisty this week. On day eight working 10+ hour days at the scab factory. That and have a rash over half my body. 

How are you doing Ryan?

FUCK that!  Take some time off!  No sense in making other's rich.

9 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Huge favor to ask of anyone that may be able to help. Annikya needs a few more sorority recommendation letters from past sorority sisters, to get excepted into a sorority. 

So I was curious if anyones wife or someone they know was in a sorority, and happens to have a little free time today to help a little honey out? She can send her portfolio and resume to help them out These are the sororities. AOPi, Alpha Phi, chi omega, and KD

I know it’s one in 1 million. But out of other resources and promised her I would ask.

Image may contain: Annikya Wight, smiling, sky, mountain, outdoor and nature

I've been in some sorority sisters before.  Does that count?

5 hours ago, dem beats said:

New whip mikey!?

Naw..lol I seen all the Vette talk that was posted and this happened to be a article on a news app I have.I actually got a notification about it not long after I read those post.Figured somebody might get a kick out of that old school/new school hybrid  concoction.lol....

I would pimp that though,LIKE A BOSS

New whip mikey!?

Naw..lol I seen all the Vette talk that was posted and this happened to be a article on a news app I have.I actually got a notification about it not long after I read those post.Figured somebody might get a kick out of that old school/new school hybrid  concoction.lol....

New whip mikey!?

New whip mikey!?

Wow quadruple post..sorry guys

10 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Huge favor to ask of anyone that may be able to help. Annikya needs a few more sorority recommendation letters from past sorority sisters, to get excepted into a sorority. 

So I was curious if anyones wife or someone they know was in a sorority, and happens to have a little free time today to help a little honey out? She can send her portfolio and resume to help them out These are the sororities. AOPi, Alpha Phi, chi omega, and KD

I know it’s one in 1 million. But out of other resources and promised her I would ask.

Image may contain: Annikya Wight, smiling, sky, mountain, outdoor and nature

Wish I could help bro.  Trying to think of whom I know and am failing.  We didn't have frats or anything which doesn't help.

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

Shit, I would fly out there for all that effort.  I would rather pay a hommie than some rando!

CO is fun.  DOo it.  Winter or summer, not fall or spring.  Should go up some peaks1

Speaking of Vette's

764A3086-1-768x425.jpg

Should be in my garage if I don't get cold feet.

1 minute ago, ///M5 said:

Speaking of Vette's

764A3086-1-768x425.jpg

Pretty mean!

25 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

This would be my only other chioce

66457575_2566412496754102_22355073088957

Sorda favors the Audi R8 to me from that angle.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Speaking of Vette's

764A3086-1-768x425.jpg

I'm moving in.

Its settled.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

This would be my only other chioce

66457575_2566412496754102_22355073088957

I can only get so erect.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

CO is fun.  DOo it.  Winter or summer, not fall or spring.  Should go up some peaks1

I'll send you a pic of the last time I was on the slopes.

Gave my board to my buddy and said I'm done. Maybe another 25 pounds down and a couple years of PT.  Lol