Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Doesn't someone on here have a Woofer Tester?

One of my antibiotics has a slim chance to cause hallucinations. I'm hoping I'm one of the rare ones.

Hopefully I'm actually on an airplane headed to adventure and not on the internet from my phone on the couch.

We need some rain...One month we are flooded,next month everything is brown and they say we are in a drought..

Have some of ours.  Think it is over 5" in the past long week

12 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Have some of ours.  Think it is over 5" in the past long week

That would be alot of snow if you guys got that in a few months.We very rarely get any snow accumulation anymore,when we even get a possibility in the forecast you cant get milk or bread around here.It has been dry and extremely hot and humid.Last week at around 9:00am I shot a infrared thermometer into a attic of a new construction install I was doing,according to it was a 120.5 degrees up there.If and when we do get some rain it will most likely be enough just to make it miserably humid.

Hhhhhholy crap.

No NSAIDs with this weather....  I'm blessed AF because I'm stuck.  Considering this infection hits senior  citizens at a rate of something like 70% I now realize how BA my grandparents were, and how much of a baby back bitch I am.

Lol. :D  :D  :D

14 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

That would be alot of snow if you guys got that in a few months.We very rarely get any snow accumulation anymore,when we even get a possibility in the forecast you cant get milk or bread around here.It has been dry and extremely hot and humid.Last week at around 9:00am I shot a infrared thermometer into a attic of a new construction install I was doing,according to it was a 120.5 degrees up there.If and when we do get some rain it will most likely be enough just to make it miserably humid.

That's too hot @mikel7829

Hope you get that rain!  

New York this weekend, Detroit on the way back home, and Tupelo 2 days later.  I hate Mississippi!  It always smells like ass when I'm there.

On 9/3/2019 at 7:41 PM, dem beats said:

Shit, I would fly out there for all that effort.  I would rather pay a hommie than some rando!

It's well worth the flight. I haven't added anything to my left arm simply because I'd rather have Jared have both sleeves. His work is top notch, and he makes ya feel comfortable. Gentle touch too. I've have some who really bury the ink, and that just isn't him. No fade or ink spread either.

Plus where he calls home is simply beautiful. It made my list of 'places to move' when I was getting out. With good reason too.

J

On 8/30/2019 at 12:52 AM, j-roadtatts said:

I’d need a clipper job to the body once a month with my woolly genetics...

Honestly, half the house would be paid for with in-state tuition. If one of us could become a state resident. Optimistically would become her  residence once she is allowed to move out of the dorm. So wouldn’t be throwing the money from her living quarters away.  

I have spoke strongly in the past about how I feel about you spending time with your daughter. Especially in your situation. That would be great if she came to live with you at some point!

Buy the house; fly out an get a license and register a her car at the house in your name. You have now established residency.

Yes you have been. Damn good sounding board too. I'm hopeful that she'll see the light. The more she talks about her school the more she tends to dislike it. A lot of lazy parents and white trash kids. Trying to bring her up to see above the bullshit.

J

3 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

New York this weekend, Detroit on the way back home, and Tupelo 2 days later.  I hate Mississippi!  It always smells like ass when I'm there.

NYC or another part?

BTW we don't happen to have some here who works in cast metal do we? Looking at having one of these made for someone, but they seemed like getting it here by OCT10 is going to be a stretch. I don't want stamped tin or something that has a cheap or thin appearance. I want something solid and classic.

https://www.shopsignaturestreetscapes.com/Address-Plaque-14-x-10-Oval-Cast-Bronze-p/ovbz.htm?_ga=2.244289158.2086559504.1519836073-1760618955.1519836072

J

3 hours ago, Godsmack said:

NYC or another part?

Lyons, I believe is the city.

After so much turmoil, I finally got the tune installed on the truck! Limited seat time at the moment with kiddo, but we will see! The pedal is so much more responsive now!

Wifey is in San Fran for the week, so I am solo holding down the fort.  Dad, coach, cook, business owner, and thats just today. ;) 

Don't spoil it!  I started watching last night but fell asleep.

8 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Wifey is in San Fran for the week, so I am solo holding down the fort.  Dad, coach, cook, business owner, and thats just today. ;) 

Easy peasy...

Looks like a fun ride Sean.

Looking at your pictures makes me want to look for an old KX500.