Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

I have 3 looks.  Nearly homeless veteran, gym rat clothing, or  suits.

I'm so bad at "casual".  It honestly makes me uncomfortable enough I almost want to wear dress clothes full time.

I'm the polar opposite. I am a t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops guy. Always clean and well kempt though. Granted I've been letting the white trash facial hair grow more lately. I'll wear suits as needed, and I look decent in them. I'm just not someone who wears them often.

J

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

I'm so bad at "casual".  It honestly makes me uncomfortable enough I almost want to wear dress clothes full time.

I fucking hate business casual.  Give me shorts and birks or dress like I own the damn place.  Shit in between is confusing

8 hours ago, Godsmack said:

I'm the polar opposite. I am a t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops guy. Always clean and well kempt though. Granted I've been letting the white trash facial hair grow more lately. I'll wear suits as needed, and I look decent in them. I'm just not someone who wears them often.

J

Suits on working men are like fake tits on strippers.  They don't do anything on their own but when deployed properly the have a great ROI and act as a force multiplier in dynamic situations where having some credibility is helpful. 

5 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I fucking hate business casual.  Give me shorts and birks or dress like I own the damn place.  Shit in between is confusing

Leaving my home I'm more self conscious than ever.  

The idea of just having a daily suit uniform becomes more appealing as I age.

44 minutes ago, Harington said:

I mostly wear Hanes Women's Performance Fashion Tunic which I got apparelshopusa in this tunic I'll find very peace in my mind when I drive my car I wear it and it is a really comfortable tunic 

Looks like spam.....

Nah.   It's a presidential tweet!

12 hours ago, dem beats said:

I generally go for the homeless burnout look. So good to know I’m not the only one.

I clean up nice when needed though. :p

9 hours ago, ///M5 said:

This.  

Usually feel like I’m going to have to defuse a few cat fights, when I suit up with the W around though. 

12 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Well put.

J

Portray self discipline and ability to give undivided attention.   

Is like a poker game. All about the poker face. 

10 hours ago, dem beats said:

Suits on working men are like fake tits on strippers.  They don't do anything on their own but when deployed properly the have a great ROI and act as a force multiplier in dynamic situations where having some credibility is helpful. 

You are 110% correct here.

J

7 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Portray self discipline and ability to give undivided attention.   

Is like a poker game. All about the poker face. 

That it is. Working on getting better with it.

J

10 hours ago, Harington said:

I mostly wear Hanes Women's Performance Fashion Tunic which I got apparelshopusa in this tunic I'll find very peace in my mind when I drive my car I wear it and it is a really comfortable tunic 

What kinda of car are you pimping in your performance fashion tunic?

9 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

I generally go for the homeless burnout look. So good to know I’m not the only one.

I clean up nice when needed though. :p

Right on.....I look like I came right out of a 90's Geico commerical at the moment.

Uniform for work.  Makes it easy.

Off days are usually shorts and a t-shirt, or jeans and a t-shirt.

Every now and then I get fancy, dress pants shirt and sport coat.  But not often.

My go to is comfort if I'm not doing anything.

Were like a regular tumblr page talking about our outfit plans boys!

How far we have come from pants girl and reblogging the chive.  We mature now.

Honestly just nice to not feel guilty buying new clothes for one's self after raising kids for 22 years. Probably the biggest reason I wear wore the fuck out clothes.

At least the rest of the fam looks well kept. lol

On 10/7/2019 at 9:42 AM, Aaron Clinton said:

Looks like spam.....

but amazingly on topic?

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

but amazingly on topic?

yeah, dem botz are getting goood

5 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

The kid landed a sorority! She must have really wanted that mf'er too, as she is paying the dues with her own money. 

Here I'm learning their gang sign! haha

Image may contain: 2 people, including Annikya Wight, people smiling, people standing

Thank you Neal for offering your help!

If you guys (or her) want the sorority Greek letters for the car, I can cut ya'll some decals. Just shoot me a text and I can get email mailed out.

J

11 hours ago, ///M5 said:

but amazingly on topic?

Sometimes the AI in the simulation had a hiccup. 

Been having trouble even walking since Thursday/Wednesday night.   Then down to taking a knee to cross the house.

Today I mowed the lawn(rider but still)  did some pull up because they don't mess with my core or lower back this morning and then some 80lbs bent over super deep, full scapula drop one arm rows.  Fuuuuuck that burns the lats.

Then after a bath for my belly and back I did a serious preacher, and dumbell bicep and forearm gauntlet.  Going to finish with some super set forearm work.

Feels great to move.  I'm scared to see the surgeon honestly,  but I'm so incredibly thankful for the few hours today.  It's nice 

Edited by dem beats

23 hours ago, Godsmack said:

If you guys (or her) want the sorority Greek letters for the car, I can cut ya'll some decals. Just shoot me a text and I can get email mailed out.

J

You cam print out logos?

Any logo?

Non copyrighted totes obz.