Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

11 hours ago, nem said:

Yes this is a love it or hate it color. I stumbled upon this setting in the show room when I had mine in for the air bag recall. Not sure if it was meant to be, but the numbers were very good and I could not leave it there. 

My previous dealership always sold the Trd pro above sticker and when they had the special colors they would buy them and mark them up even more (3k-8k). As luck would have it Fairfield was bought by Ciocca and the owner assure me that he will never do that and never has. He showed me 2 day one Supra's that they sold for sticker price. 

Yes this has way more off road than I will ever dream of using, but I have a garage to keep my pavement princess pretty. 

After the owner saw my work he wants to get together to see if real ceramic coating may be an option he can offer at his dealerships rather than just what they offer.

That is one nice dealership then. Most of them are marking vehicles up left and right. Even better if they contract you to do work.

J

9 hours ago, nem said:

Yes, I broke one of my rules to never trade a 4runner.

Congrats dude.

Contemplating parting with big ugly and defintiely scrapping the X3.

Thanks guys, I am debating on getting the Camry out for the wife to drive and putting my new runner up. 

19 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Contemplating parting with big ugly and defintiely scrapping the X3.

Becoming money pits?

J

3 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Becoming money pits?

J

Not really, just bored

Spending the day with my 3 boys.  Not a holiday here, but it's my day off, and a tummy bug is running through the house so all 3 are home with me.

Bug only lasts about 8 hours symptom wise, so not a bad one.

Just a good day to Netflix and chill.

On 11/26/2019 at 9:55 PM, ///M5 said:

Not really, just bored

Makes sense.

J

Enjoy the turkey day guys. Hope all goes smoothly.

J

Damn xmas is going to be expensive this year.  So much money spent already.  So much more to spend.

I hate xmas shopping. Done most of it online this year.  No driving to stores, waiting lines, dealing with crowds so far.  But there are some things I'm going to have to go out for...  And the missus wants me to go today of all days...  Bah humbug I say.

I only went out Black Friday for a class meeting, pick up some guitar parts for a project, along with a cheap acoustic for a wrestling match and to get two games at Best Buy. The guitar shops were packed but it was easy going. Best Buy was insane, but their computer dept checkout made it easier.

J

My Black Friday shopping consisted of a list of things from Parts Express. Waited all month for a discount code. 

treat yo’ self!

Also pulled the trigger on a new desktop at about midnight last night. So a dash of cyber Monday shopping as well. :D

I only had to grab a couple of items while I was out Friday.  Quick and easy peasy, we've almost exclusively shopped online this year.  Lots of stuff arriving by puralator, ups, and mail.

Our last minute "splurge" last night was an under armor online order.  Their deals were too good to pass up.  Ordered a bunch from them that was on sale in their clearance outlet, plus with the code got an additional % amount off and free shipping.  Otherwise their clothing is just too damn expensive.

My wife's gifts from me came in yesterday, got her a new pair of Asics shoes and a Fitbit watch/fitness tracker.

I didn't want to constantly change cables.  There are Bluetooth necklace cables that do the same but then if I lose battery I have to change and it is bulkier to carry in my laptop bag

UsbC too which means I have a cable as my phone and laptop use the same