Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I love that Delta still asks active military to board with preboarding even before the travel monsters get to

Fuck.  Even the people on the way to Detroit on the plane are obviously not from MN

The average woman just took an 800% downturn

My audio jam has evolved into simplicity.  Totally been on a Duke Robillard Pandora kick.

I either listen to my own CDs ripped or Pandora.  My 10 yr old is totally into Michael Jackson lol

He is also a mean ass sax player....considering it is his first year.  Made it past the 5th book in his first 10 weeks.  Insane shit.  Writing his own solo for his performance in January based on the pink panther theme

Hemans oussy little brother just got on my plane

Had a lump tested today.  Not what I thought it could be worst case.  Thank motherfucking god

Sitting in first class chugging gin

Liking Brave so far.

21 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I love that Delta still asks active military to board with preboarding even before the travel monsters get to

I always enjoy that too. That being said, minus when I was in uniform I wouldn't take them up on it.

Speaking there of, I'll have the pleasure of flying with them through Detroit and Atlanta later this month.

J

For any of ya who happen to see this before tomorrow at 1130 EST, I'll be making my capstone presentation, and I'm hoping it goes really well. Feel free to toss up a novena for me if that's your style. I've presented on no notice to 4 star Generals before and never had a problem. Unfortunately one of my group members is so worried the shit now has me stressed the hell out.

J

Not religious, but I will wish you the best. 

Don't let others stress you, you know your shit, this is nothing new, just do you.

3 hours ago, nigel said:

Not religious, but I will wish you the best. 

Don't let others stress you, you know your shit, this is nothing new, just do you.

Appreciate it man. I know once I get in there I'll be fine.

J

On 12/3/2019 at 9:29 PM, ///M5 said:

Had a lump tested today.  Not what I thought it could be worst case.  Thank motherfucking god

Glad to hear. 

On 12/3/2019 at 8:25 PM, ///M5 said:

He is also a mean ass sax player....considering it is his first year.  Made it past the 5th book in his first 10 weeks.  Insane shit.  Writing his own solo for his performance in January based on the pink panther theme

Damn!

So jelly. I was trying to write jazz when I left elementary. Then they gave me a rusty saxophone and probably why I hated Jazz again until finding this forum. 

And mushrooms. 

:D

On 12/3/2019 at 8:29 PM, ///M5 said:

Let's celebrate when they call me back with good news. 

I'm still waiting o  pathology from Tuesday last week. 

On 12/4/2019 at 3:33 PM, Aaron Clinton said:

Liking Brave so far.

It's pretty complete and light. 

Hooe it went well J.  

*Posts from Ann Arbor*

8 hours ago, dem beats said:

Let's celebrate when they call me back with good news. 

I'm still waiting o  pathology from Tuesday last

Well damn. 

6 hours ago, dem beats said:

Well damn. 

??

23 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Hooe it went well J.  

*Posts from Ann Arbor*

Thanks Sean. It actually went great. Out of the 5 professors we did this for, 3 of them (all female) told me directly (and not the other two) "You are a natural at this. You are so confident and comfortable. It's great." They also praised our celebrity testimonials that I procured. Apparently nobody had done that before. The only male professor there shouted out 'cut and paste!!' and when I asked what he meant, he suggested I imposed a voice over. I quickly informed him of what I had done and why. He seemed impressed.

Time for the final, and to do some tidy up shit before Wednesday. Graduation in a little over a week.

J

10 hours ago, nigel said:

??

Gotta take a trip back down for some deeper drilling. 

Balloon assisted anal roaming after I spend some time on a steroid to reduce butthole inflamation. 

;-*

48 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Thanks Sean. It actually went great. Out of the 5 professors we did this for, 3 of them (all female) told me directly (and not the other two) "You are a natural at this. You are so confident and comfortable. It's great." They also praised our celebrity testimonials that I procured. Apparently nobody had done that before. The only male professor there shouted out 'cut and paste!!' and when I asked what he meant, he suggested I imposed a voice over. I quickly informed him of what I had done and why. He seemed impressed.

Time for the final, and to do some tidy up shit before Wednesday. Graduation in a little over a week.

J

Great job!

Wtg!

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

Gotta take a trip back down for some deeper drilling. 

Balloon assisted anal roaming after I spend some time on a steroid to reduce butthole inflamation. 

;-*

Damn man. Hope they get that gerbil out!!!

All jokes aside, best of luck man. I couldn't fathom being told I needed to be anally violated again because they didn't go deep enough before.

J