Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

1 hour ago, nigel said:

Always good when you can find something that works.

And kudos on not resorting to the overuse of medication.

ITs just crazy I don't realize how much pain there is until its gone.

THe mind has a body of its own. I'll push myself until i'm crimped if i don't find other center points to balance on.

I'll be getting water behind the bear the beginning of next month. Also stating on blasting over the old stuff on the lower leg tomorrow! Woot wooT!

17 hours ago, nem said:

Congratulations! 

15 hours ago, ///M5 said:

:woot: nice work!!

12 hours ago, dem beats said:

Hmmm nothing loads. 

Thanks Guys.

I wish I knew why it wasn't loading for you. Might be the file extension? Just some graduation pics. Currently doing the job hunt, and looking at how to make the resume better. The trimmed fat version versus the Federal version is insanely different.

J

47 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

THe mind has a body of its own. I'll push myself until i'm crimped if i don't find other center points to balance on.

You're a damn machine man. Insanely proud to see ya keeping on top of things and going forward with healthy answers bro.

J

6 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Thanks Guys.

I wish I knew why it wasn't loading for you. Might be the file extension? Just some graduation pics. Currently doing the job hunt, and looking at how to make the resume better. The trimmed fat version versus the Federal version is insanely different.

J

Proprietary Apple format.

11 hours ago, dem beats said:

A "plug" of any kind would be the modern term for "dealer"  I apologize. I was using modern lingo without thinking first. 

Pardon my G.

:D

You always have some interest connection to farmland people I assumed you had a whole dairy in your pocket. 

I'm not a giant fan of most yogurt. I like the greek stuff. But kefir definitely helps. And its chugable for the hard days.  

Lol.  Two dairy farms in the family.  You want some milk?

11 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Pretty sure they're referring to a hook up. A connection. A plug eh. :P

Rofl.  Pop culture and me are oil and water.  That I ought to know

1 hour ago, MKader17 said:

Proprietary Apple format.

And a dumb one at that.  Gimp opens them but otherwise good luck unless you use one of those San Bernardino devices

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was in the dark on the plug.  

12 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

haha for real homie

FR FR. : endless emojis :

11 hours ago, nigel said:

Always good when you can find something that works.

And kudos on not resorting to the overuse of medication.

I feel attacked. 

Where is my safe space and pills?

9 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

I joke but I sincerely struggle with pain meds myself. 

I also didnt realize pain can shut you down. I simply figured I can learn to compensate,  overcome, and then find some maintenance protocols to keep running. 

This is not true for me apparently. Lol

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Lol.  Two dairy farms in the family.  You want some milk?

Think it would make better kefir/yogurt?

And I can ALWAYS use cream. Even if I dont use it up ASAP I culture it into creme fraiche and if I dont use that right away I make cultured butter. 

I <3 fat. 

Cream is harder to get.  Only way is to pull a bucket and skim off the top after it settles.  More like a weak half and half.  Storage regulations pre-homogenize.

I don't use raw milk for much.  Raw veggies, raw milk and sauerkraut give me house clearing gas together.  Being a German farm that is defacto holiday food, lol.

I thought a milk plug must be some tree hugging hippy shit for a yogurt starter.  Fermenting tool, lol, not a dealer.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Cream is harder to get.  Only way is to pull a bucket and skim off the top after it settles.  More like a weak half and half.  Storage regulations pre-homogenize.

I don't use raw milk for much.  Raw veggies, raw milk and sauerkraut give me house clearing gas together.  Being a German farm that is defacto holiday food, lol.

Ok, that's not worth it.

: D

I am excited to make my own kefir or yogurt. It is a fortune if you buy quality whole milk products without adulteration. Kefir makes for the best sprouted oatmeal and great bread so I find I go through it. 

Edited by dem beats

17 hours ago, ///M5 said:

And a dumb one at that.  Gimp opens them but otherwise good luck unless you use one of those San Bernardino devices

Agreed. Sorry about that. The iPhone does .JPG files, but the MacBook converted them upon airdrop.

J

7 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Lol.  Apple works "great"

For people who want reliable plug and play, solid graphics, 24/7 customer support, and who aren't looking to over clock and modify the whole system.....Yes. Yes it does. For photo work, the last year of college, and travel I've thoroughly enjoyed the shit out of my MacBook Pros. Yes plural. One full sized top of the line for photography and photography only. Then a smaller but damn near as powerful one for school, designing and cutting decals, reviews, travel, etc.

After having to work with 5 year old iMac's and seeing how well they worked compared to the brand new 'top of the line' Windows computers at school.....I'll take the Mac all day long. I'm sure the guts and everything else made a massive difference. I just know they were the best way to go for me when my 2015 Toshiba Laptop croaked from pulling double duty.

J

On 12/17/2019 at 7:15 PM, ///M5 said:

Rofl.  Pop culture and me are oil and water.  That I ought to know

On 12/17/2019 at 8:01 PM, topgun said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was in the dark on the plug.  

Translate modern hip lingo you can, But Google Urban Dictionary you must.

On 12/17/2019 at 8:24 PM, dem beats said:

I joke but I sincerely struggle with pain meds myself. 

I also didnt realize pain can shut you down. I simply figured I can learn to compensate,  overcome, and then find some maintenance protocols to keep running. 

This is not true for me apparently. Lol 

Mother Nature and Father Time are always one step ahead of us. 
At this point in the game I’m learning to be more conservative. Finding it’s easier to slow the aging process than reverse it.

6 hours ago, Godsmack said:

For people who want reliable plug and play, solid graphics, 24/7 customer support, and who aren't looking to over clock and modify the whole system.....Yes. Yes it does. For photo work, the last year of college, and travel I've thoroughly enjoyed the shit out of my MacBook Pros. Yes plural. One full sized top of the line for photography and photography only. Then a smaller but damn near as powerful one for school, designing and cutting decals, reviews, travel, etc.

After having to work with 5 year old iMac's and seeing how well they worked compared to the brand new 'top of the line' Windows computers at school.....I'll take the Mac all day long. I'm sure the guts and everything else made a massive difference. I just know they were the best way to go for me when my 2015 Toshiba Laptop croaked from pulling double duty.

J

Comparing a 3k laptop to a $300 laptop isn't a good comparison.

Apple shit only works nice if you only Apple.  That SUCKS.

7 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Comparing a 3k laptop to a $300 laptop isn't a good comparison.

Apple shit only works nice if you only Apple.  That SUCKS.

You aren't wrong. Granted that small Toshiba held up better than the Dell or HP laptops I had before it. I chose that low end Toshiba because the full size one I got back in 2008 lasted 2 years before death by plane. Honestly that wasn't it's fault.

Apple does suck to use with Windows and vice versa.

J

Deadenhur
Had a dream last night that I bought a new iPhone and MacBook pro and I was freaking out for spending such a awful amount of money on that stuff! :lol: