Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

9 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

How did he do? 

Awesome.  First day was rough, by noon the 2nd day he was putting S turns together with just a little slide in between.  By the end of the third day he could hold them on all but the steepest part of the blue runs.  The conditions were icy/groomers so not ideal for holding an edge without a bunch of strength.  On the steeper sections that he was uncomfortable with he just rode heel edge alternating goofy/reg stance.  He can carve either goofy or reg which is wicked.  

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

HNY

Started off wrong already, but I'm gonna turn this fucker back on course this year. I hope. 

:D

Yes, turn, turn, turn!

Damn, I almost fucked up today. 

https://basneyhonda.com/used/Audi/2008-Audi-S6-8982ba860a0e0a6b069cc4aa78130d68.htm

Well, it's Jan 1st, just got home from out of town, and I'm in the garage gym putting in work.  Hump day leg day, traditional deadlifts and squats are on the menu.  Gonna feel great in the morning... 

14 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Awesome.  First day was rough, by noon the 2nd day he was putting S turns together with just a little slide in between.  By the end of the third day he could hold them on all but the steepest part of the blue runs.  The conditions were icy/groomers so not ideal for holding an edge without a bunch of strength.  On the steeper sections that he was uncomfortable with he just rode heel edge alternating goofy/reg stance.  He can carve either goofy or reg which is wicked.  

A switch rider eh! Sounds like he picked it up fairly quickly. Now to find him some powder!! 

Speaking of fresh powder. Just spent 2 hours shoveling and snowblowing 10 inches of fresh snow. 

On 12/31/2019 at 2:58 PM, nigel said:

Hey SSA fam,

Tried uploading a pic to post direct to the forum, and get this message:

"There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200"

any ideas?

The software is a little out of date, and we just haven't taken the time or spent the money to update it recently.  So that could be a cause of the problem.

On 12/31/2019 at 12:11 PM, MKader17 said:

2.7L or 3.5L?

I believe the 3.5L but as I didn't notice any badging besides the eco*boost badge, and the paperwork fails to tell me....I can't say for certain.

On 1/1/2020 at 7:32 AM, j-roadtatts said:

Tbh I really liked my brothers when I test drove it. Enough I was like I need to get out of here before I want one. Haha

Was smooth. Reminded me of my first duramax experience.

It is damn smooth. Like to the point where I ALMOST would consider a swap.....but nope.

J

Also, lawyers are fucking pricey as hell for custody. Especially out of state move.

J

4 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Also, lawyers are fucking pricey as hell for custody. Especially out of state move.

J

Yes they are. And the longer they can drag out the battle, the more they get to charge.  Remember, the first thing any lawyer looks after is their own pocket book...

9 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Speaking of fresh powder. Just spent 2 hours shoveling and snowblowing 10 inches of fresh snow. 

We left a day early.  20" of fresh at Park City.  Aargh!!

9 hours ago, ///M5 said:

We left a day early.  20" of fresh at Park City.  Aargh!!

Oh man are those blue runs fun with that kind of pow pow powder.

I know.  Not sure how Jr would have dealt but days like that make me never want to ski again and only board.  

Going to Mexico in the am.  Would much rather be heading back towards snow.  Either to sled or board, I don't care...just fucking love winter.

Going to be fun to hear the boys translate for us down there 

On 1/2/2020 at 7:06 PM, nigel said:

Yes they are. And the longer they can drag out the battle, the more they get to charge.  Remember, the first thing any lawyer looks after is their own pocket book...

God damn it. 

Remember this!

Even if they are literal Angel's helping you for less than they should and working harder than they should. 

Make you're decisions from your pocket!

@j-roadtatts

Listen.  Something happened today and I dont want you to be mad. To be fair, of all the things they warned me of, they didn't tell me this....

You will not be the first person to tattoo me my friend. 

But to see the one I have it will cost you fuckers about $25k and a mountain of blow to forget about it later. 

The surgeon had to mark his depth.   :D

10 hours ago, dem beats said:

@j-roadtatts

Listen.  Something happened today and I dont want you to be mad. To be fair, of all the things they warned me of, they didn't tell me this....

You will not be the first person to tattoo me my friend. 

But to see the one I have it will cost you fuckers about $25k and a mountain of blow to forget about it later. 

The surgeon had to mark his depth.   :D

We’ll just call that one a whores divorce. (hors d’oeuvres in my best Andrew Dice Clay voice) 

11 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Until you need some adult party supplies

11 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Going to Mexico in the am.  Would much rather be heading back towards snow.  Either to sled or board, I don't care...just fucking love winter.

I’m trying to get the energy to strap some snow shoes on. My mind loves the shit, The body on the other hand, likes winter less every year. 

12 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Place holder to remind me to ask you questions about kids learning another language.

1 hour ago, j-roadtatts said:

I reserved a camping spot in the Arches National Park in Moab for March. Has always been on my list of places to see. Bonus is it’s only a two hour drive.Image result for arches national parkRelated imageRelated image

I want to go back BAD.