Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

4 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Guess who had to google Steve Aoki.

Rocky's son!

He decided to lay phat beats for white peoples kids instead of feed fat white parents. 

:D

It's my roomate, also Sean, birthday. We are gonna drive out, try some of the organic vegies locally grown out there and have a wholesome time. 

Maybe have some birthday cake. 

Admittedly I havent pumped a proper bro Fist to Steve's music since the early 2000 and the WMC tours. But this should be dope. Get a few likes on IG at least. 

14 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Jordan - I finally read your resume and gave you some feedback.  Great start.  And yes, as requested I was super critical.  Better than 90% of the ones I get.

I read over the feedback earlier today. I've been doing stuff around the house all day.  I'll make the suggestions given, and send it back for a follow up in the next day or so. I appreciate the kind words, and you being super critical on this. I'm trying to ensure I am offered my worth, and the best way to get there is by putting my best foot forward.

J

Most important document of your life.  Worth spending time on.

No lie there

On 1/26/2020 at 7:22 AM, ///M5 said:

WHile in Aspen hit the slopes.  Wish I could come with.

How about rent some sleds??

My core couldnt do that on a good day. The only time I can get my core to work is on things I know in my sleep. Deep heavy squats.

I would like to come with for that as well.

2 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

WTF?!  It looks like a Miata with Down Syndrome.  No offense to the DS people.

Cannot be unseen. 

Brutal. 

Pretty sure Aaron didn't think that would be the reactions.  Sad part to me is there are a few things that could be done easily to fix it.

Haha, I was more so excited about the possibility of the car coming back.  Yes, I am not as much of a fan of the front end.  The Vision prototype was more attractive.

It could be much worse. Makes ya feel any better I recently drove an H1 again....I remembered half why I loved that truck and why I hate it.

J

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

I thought it was ok, but whe. That comment was made I'm just stuck. 

LOL yeaaaaa just a bit much

If you gave me one, I would run it into a wall. . . Or drive it off a cliff. . . Or blow it up.

It's like the oyster that put a grain. Of sand in. 

You just have to learn to love it. Like the panamera ass. 

I'm an ass man, so the Panamera would get sold.  Solid car, but dat ass is straight white bitch!

Holy shit boys. I cannot process fibrous vegis at all. This is crazy. Maybe mushy cooked carrots. 

Baby spring greens and butter lettuce. Maybe 3 cups. Finly shredded and I chewed the ever loving fuck out of it. 

I went into basically toxic shock for a day and shit out undigested' delaminated membrane. Constant adrenaline surges like when it was at its worst until it all came out and the irritation and inflammation went down. 

This is absolutely insane. I'm desperately missing some enzyme or bacteria. 

I have a 16 hour drive ahead of me to fight. Thank god that shit got over before I left. 

Sean, have you ever had any experiences with Midwest Speaker Repair?

On 1/31/2020 at 8:49 PM, dem beats said:

Holy shit boys. I cannot process fibrous vegis at all. This is crazy. Maybe mushy cooked carrots. 

Baby spring greens and butter lettuce. Maybe 3 cups. Finly shredded and I chewed the ever loving fuck out of it. 

I went into basically toxic shock for a day and shit out undigested' delaminated membrane. Constant adrenaline surges like when it was at its worst until it all came out and the irritation and inflammation went down. 

Jesus man.....that's brutal as hell.

J

On 1/31/2020 at 7:49 PM, dem beats said:

Ouch :(

On 1/31/2020 at 8:29 PM, Tirefryr said:

Sean, have you ever had any experiences with Midwest Speaker Repair?

Yes.  Been in there probably 30 times.  Used to know their head manager as amusingly he sold me my first system in Fargo ND years before.  Can't say that I have been in there in 8 or 10 years though.