Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

19 hours ago, dem beats said:

@j-roadtatts is one of the most overly stuffed with talent people I have met.

More rare yet he can focus that talent into actual production. 

Super Rare shit. The guy's brain wont let him stop. 

Common problem for the men in this thread, I bet. 

Yes it is. Dude is a beast.

J

3 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Yes it is. Dude is a beast.

J

Always 900 pokers kn the fire. 

I thought I was a plate spinner. 

I like to poke myself.  Glad my wife likes being poked

. . .   must. . . .   hold. . . . . back. . . . 

I know a chick whose boyfriend makes her do that.  I call him Peg every time I see him.  He then proceeds to tell me his name is Steve.  Been doing this for over a year and it still hasn't occurred to the man.

If I liked being pegged I would tell everyone. 

How else you gonna find love?

It's a shame I'm not gay or I to it. These butt cheeks on swole, kind of a waste. 

22 hours ago, dem beats said:

Always 900 pokers kn the fire. 

I thought I was a plate spinner. 

Shit's insane.

J

8 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I like to poke myself.  Glad my wife likes being poked

Off topic, I sent you a different resume to look at. When you get a moment if you could have a look, I'd appreciate it.

J

3 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Off topic, I sent you a different resume to look at. When you get a moment if you could have a look, I'd appreciate it.

J

Responded.  Didn't spend much time on it as I am partially drunk and just back to my hotel, but hey it's a start!

What tires can you put on a truck to get some traction!?!

Getting tired of spinning the tires at the blip of a throttle and turning. Planning on finding some descent street tires and putting a tru-trac in the new truck when my dad's house sells and funds are more stable.

2 hours ago, MKader17 said:

What tires can you put on a truck to get some traction!?!

Getting tired of spinning the tires at the blip of a throttle and turning. Planning on finding some descent street tires and putting a tru-trac in the new truck when my dad's house sells and funds are more stable.

It's more than tires.  You have antiquated suspension technology that's not conducive to anything other than moving weight in a straight line.  Emphasis on weight.  There isn't exactly a performance tire market for trucks either.   You're stuck with a tire designed to handle a lot of weight, last long, and ride relatively comfortably and noise free.  None of that screams traction above all else.

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

Emphasis on weight.  

You gonna let him talk about your weight like that?

Sean's Escalade grips like crazy. 

I'm guessing he will say suspension also, something about wide contact patches being the main focus for tires and probably close with something about you can't have off road and on road grip at the same time. Unless you want to throw a bunch of. $$$

If so, let's go shopping!  I bet super dope air bags would get you so fucking close you wouldnt care. 

If he doesn't say that, I do. But I dont know anything about making trucks go faston pavement. at all. It's so different than cars to me.  I'm both in awe and find it absurd when a truck handles concrete well. 

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Sean's Escalade grips like crazy. 

I'm guessing he will say suspension also, something about wide contact patches being the main focus for tires and probably close with something about you can't have off road and on road grip at the same time. Unless you want to throw a bunch of. $$$

If so, let's go shopping!  I bet super dope air bags would get you so fucking close you wouldnt care. 

If he doesn't say that, I do. But I dont know anything about making trucks go faston pavement. at all. It's so different than cars to me.  I'm both in awe and find it absurd when a truck handles concrete well. 

Sean's also got the weight more evenly distributed in comparison to a pickup as well as a nifty computer controlled AWD system. 

All that being said, I still got to buy tires at some point and I'm sure there's something that hooks better than Dynapro ATMs

On 2/29/2020 at 12:12 PM, Tirefryr said:

Sean's also got the weight more evenly distributed in comparison to a pickup as well as a nifty computer controlled AWD system. 

Ah. 

As I said. I know less than nothing about that. 

I miss my expedition, but it was not good on the road at all. 30mph turns were terror inducing if you didnt expect the slide or wobble. 

On 2/29/2020 at 8:16 PM, MKader17 said:

All that being said, I still got to buy tires at some point and I'm sure there's something that hooks better than Dynapro ATMs

I really liked my buddies nitto truck tires. It was a slammed Silverado. Gripped like superglue

Otherwise all the truck racing good old guys I know put real Hoosiers or similar on theirs.  My buddy had a 50's ford that had a big block and slicks. 

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

I really liked my buddies nitto truck tires. It was a slammed Silverado. Gripped like superglue

Otherwise all the truck racing good old guys I know put real Hoosiers or similar on theirs.  My buddy had a 50's ford that had a big block and slicks. 

My Tundra chewed through Nitto's on the highway. Great grip, but shitty life.

J

2 hours ago, Godsmack said:

J

Good info. He loved to burn. Tires so it wouldnt have been possible to tell life from his use. 

10 hours ago, Godsmack said:

J

Interesting, my Nitto's have 35000mi on them and look brand new...so I am going to sell them and the big 24's.  Don't need that ghetto shit anymore.

I almost had bought 23's when I bought those wheels.  I REALLY wish I would have.  35's do not below on a street car.

6 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Interesting, my Nitto's have 35000mi on them and look brand new...so I am going to sell them and the big 24's.  Don't need that ghetto shit anymore.

Terra Grappler G1 and G2. We also live in vastly different climates. The humidity and salinity in the air combined with heavy rains, and oily blacktop don't help much either.

I do have to say the 24s you have aren't exactly ghetto. They have a crisp look to them.

J

Ha, 35's are ghetto.  Ruin the way the truck rides.  Didn't say they look ghetto ;)