Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Lol, pulls the sleds just fine!

O7N010T.jpg

WAY easier to get into the garage as well

Going to be 60 this weekend :( :( :( :( :(

6qTEPaL.jpg

Might not need the plow :(

20 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Ha, 35's are ghetto.  Ruin the way the truck rides.  Didn't say they look ghetto ;)

Good point. We see a lot of them down here. We also see some really dumb mods too. The biggest offenders are the lifted 'off road' pickups with the deep dish 26" rims and rubber band cheap Kelly tires. The closest the ever get to 'off roading' is having to part in the dirt parking lot at the state fair.

J

Ha, 35's are ghetto.  Ruin the way the truck rides.  Didn't say they look ghetto ;)

Good point. We see a lot of them down here. We also see some really dumb mods too. The biggest offenders are the lifted 'off road' pickups with the deep dish 26" rims and rubber band cheap Kelly tires. The closest they ever get to 'off roading' is having to part in the dirt parking lot at the state fair.

J

Good point. We see a lot of them down here. We also see some really dumb mods too. The biggest offenders are the lifted 'off road' pickups with the deep dish 26" rims and rubber band cheap Kelly tires. The closest they ever get to 'off roading' is having to part in the dirt parking lot at the state fair.

J

J

Quad post because the submit reply button did not reload the page.

J

37 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Good point. We see a lot of them down here. We also see some really dumb mods too. The biggest offenders are the lifted 'off road' pickups with the deep dish 26" rims and rubber band cheap Kelly tires. The closest the ever get to 'off roading' is having to part in the dirt parking lot at the state fair.

J

Oh, you are not alone.  That has been a fad up here for a couple years.  Idiots.

My Maggies shipped out yesterday.  Should be here tomorrow!

On 3/4/2020 at 6:06 PM, Tirefryr said:

Oh, you are not alone.  That has been a fad up here for a couple years.  Idiots.

Do you guys have the 'Carolina Squat' guys too? Looks like a dog with worms dragging his ass along the carpet.

J

N9gTbws.jpg

2w8fMXv.png

S006PlH.jpg

ZzicH8r.jpg

Height is a bit better now, sweep is still ridiculous.

Swapped from my Note 8 to the new S20+, really liking it so far.   

On 3/4/2020 at 5:07 PM, Tirefryr said:

My Maggies shipped out yesterday.  Should be here tomorrow!

I'm amped for you!

On 2/29/2020 at 11:06 AM, dem beats said:

Sean's Escalade grips like crazy. 

I'm guessing he will say suspension also, something about wide contact patches being the main focus for tires and probably close with something about you can't have off road and on road grip at the same time. Unless you want to throw a bunch of. $$$

If so, let's go shopping!  I bet super dope air bags would get you so fucking close you wouldnt care. 

If he doesn't say that, I do. But I dont know anything about making trucks go faston pavement. at all. It's so different than cars to me.  I'm both in awe and find it absurd when a truck handles concrete well. 

FBSS with 13" Daytons?

Beltech spindles, Beltech rear springs, Eibach sway bars, adjustable panhard bar, Wilwoods, and either 22" Silverado GM knockoffs with 22" Michelin road tires or 24" TBSS knockoff with 305 35 24 Nitto 420s.  

Getting destroyed on the market today.

On 3/8/2020 at 8:16 PM, ///M5 said:

Beltech spindles, Beltech rear springs, Eibach sway bars, adjustable panhard bar, Wilwoods, and either 22" Silverado GM knockoffs with 22" Michelin road tires or 24" TBSS knockoff with 305 35 24 Nitto 420s.  

Damn solid decisions there.

J

Allowed me to keep the autoride and magnetic shocks.

Buying the dip on this mess.

Would be a safe bet.  I just exited.

Waiting to see if this position comes through before I buy in more. I don't see a real rebound coming for another 60 days at least.

J

13 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Ford is fucked

Maybe short term, but I have positive feelings for them long term. 

If the market in China doesn't pick up they have a problem.

As does the rest of the world.