Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

If the market in China doesn't pick up they have a problem.

That won't happen for 90-120 days minimum.

J

I mean hell, the NBA, NHL, most concerts and tours all all on indefinite suspension. Many cities are cutting off events with 500 or 1,000 + attendance.

J

My state doubled in COVID19 cases overnight...

My kids soccer just got axed.

My trip to Singapore was 86'd a while ago otherwise I'd be going here in a week.  

8 hours ago, ///M5 said:

sO70FJu.png

Lol

It's all become a huge joke on both sides of the parties. This bi-partisan crap needs to end.

J

All politicians can blow me.  None of them are worth a shit.  Always tweedle dee vs tweedle dum.  No desire to ever work together, just fight to show who has the bigger dick.

Libs are fucking it up bad though.  Bernie or Biden don't stand a chance.  Need someone with a more central lean to win.

7 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Libs are fucking it up bad though.  Bernie or Biden don't stand a chance.  Need someone with a more central lean to win.

I could not agree more. Hell they need someone more central to even have a real chance. Especially now.

J

Its almost embarrassing for me to say...But the number one thing sold out in Tennessee because of the COVID19 is toliet paper you will not find a roll anywhere.

45 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Its almost embarrassing for me to say...But the number one thing sold out in Tennessee because of the COVID19 is toliet paper you will not find a roll anywhere.

It's a bit hard to find here too.

J

It's everywhere.  People are stupid.

I live next to 3 paper machines and the trucks are lined waiting on production.

We are crazy busy, paper products are 80%  above normal order levels and diaper orders are up 40% so we will continue around the clock to get the goods out.

16 hours ago, nem said:

I live next to 3 paper machines and the trucks are lined waiting on production.

We are crazy busy, paper products are 80%  above normal order levels and diaper orders are up 40% so we will continue around the clock to get the goods out.

Kudos on the hard work. People will keep you busy for a hot minute.

J

In honor of the panic, this has been released.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133360382704

If I had the $$ to spare I'd be flying home for a week. Prices are REALLY low.

J

I am not much of a conspiracy theorist person or whatever you would call them.But I feel these people know more about this virus than they are leading on.The governments are doing some extreme things because of this,I do know they will try to sugar coat things trying to keep the panic down. So maybe this is worse than what I originally thought,starting to wonder if this is some biological mutated garbage jackasses where playing with.

Supposedly Italy has 3.2 beds/1000 citizen or 192,000 hospital beds. From what I'm reading up to 20% of cases require hospitalization So we are looking 4000 (and growing) or 2% of total hospital capacity and they are completely overwhelmed. Something doesn't add up to me. We're they running at near capacity before hand? 

I've heard ventilators are a big issue and 2% of total cases require that, but that would be 400 ventilators additionally needed in Italy.

So either in missing something, something is being under reported or the scare is pushing A LOT of people who don't have the virus to the doctor.

ONLY look at South Korea.  We are mishandling this, but the rest of the world is mostly as well.  SK at least put forth some real effort in testing and has drastically different results than everyone else.  Shit is real, but like all other seasonals you better worry way fucking more if you aren't healthy to begin with.  The being contagious without symptoms is a new mindfuck though.  That is the source of panic besides of course the media over reaction and lack of government cohesion thanks to an election year.

Nursing homes are going to be hit the hardest

And nothing covered up.  Wouldn't behoove the current political environment.  Not saying it wasn't possibly a fabricated virus, but the dealing with it is outlines way to consistenly in every country.  One thing to not trust China or the US, but the rest of Europe would not play along...in particular Germany.

This is by far the craziest crap I have seen in my lifetime as far as epidemics or pandemics.I am just dumbfounded that they are so many events canceled and such..And makes you wonder about all the past headlines about the thawing permafrost and possible releasing of ancient viruses trapped frozen in time,or the ones they have discovered and have actually brought back to life. Idk it all just doesn't make a lot of sense to me.My state now has 32 cases that they know of and multiplying fast.I am probably more confused about the toilet paper shortage than anything.Around here you can find all the bottled water you want but no toliet paper..WTF

Anybody ever seen the movie Idiocracy?

This has me wondering if it will really be like that movie before long...

I hope everyone is doing well. 

The W is part of the distribution of medical info. While everything kind of sucks, people over reacting is still much worse than the actual disease at this exact time. People need to stay healthy though. Sleep, good food, reduce stress, everything that's hard to do when your scared. Drink a few less beers and some extra V8. 

Hopefully people calm down and TP gets back in stock.