Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

We have plenty of TP stocked, the shipping companies are over whelmed currently keeping up.

Just bought a case of 2 ply paper towels..........-_-

On 3/14/2020 at 3:27 PM, mikel7829 said:

I am not much of a conspiracy theorist person or whatever you would call them.But I feel these people know more about this virus than they are leading on.The governments are doing some extreme things because of this,I do know they will try to sugar coat things trying to keep the panic down. So maybe this is worse than what I originally thought,starting to wonder if this is some biological mutated garbage jackasses where playing with.

Well, I can tell you alot about big scale health and a little bit about how viruses work. I'm not an expert. 

I can tell you right now that the misinformation 'done to control or done by mistake, are CURRENTLY  a much bigger problem than the specific virus that they are talking about. 

The bad part is that it can/does go from wome animals to people. Birds could be a problem. 

The reality is still that keeping yourself healthy should be #1.  

6 hours ago, nem said:

We have plenty of TP stocked, the shipping companies are over whelmed currently keeping up.

I more meant at the store levels here. 

I'm very much "not worried" and I have a compromised immune system. I'm not being absurd and licking door knobs, but the whole no public gathering thing is absolutely stupid. If this virus is this bad that specific action CANNOT help. At all. It would probably speed it up. 

So, I was just informed that I was around a person who, today, has come down with flu-like symptoms.  I informed my employer and was sent home. 

3 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

So, I was just informed that I was around a person who, today, has come down with flu-like symptoms.  I informed my employer and was sent home. 

That sucks. 

Real communist block kind of shit. 

I could be wrong and this virus could be so much worse than we know but it doesn't make too much sense. Immunity spreads too. 

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

I could be wrong and this virus could be so much worse than we know but it doesn't make too much sense. Immunity spreads too. 

Trump spoke on the COVID19 today..He was asked if they were going to back the airlines from the hit they will take from travel restrictions and he said plainly that "yes, it was not their fault.it was no ones fault,the only fault was the source"

It seems to me they have a good idea who is at fault,IMO.Because if this was a natural occurrence of nature it would be nobody's fault period not even the first infected person.It has recorded breaking contagious spreading never seen.It may have been from a animal but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a string that has been tampered with.

2 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Trump spoke on the COVID19 today..He was asked if they were going to back the airlines from the hit they will take from travel restrictions and he said plainly that "yes, it was not their fault.it was no ones fault,the only fault was the source"

It seems to me they have a good idea who is at fault,IMO.Because if this was a natural occurrence of nature it would be nobody's fault period not even the first infected person.It has recorded breaking contagious spreading never seen.It may have been from a animal but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a string that has been tampered with.

If the virus is something other than what we know. Then yeah. Possible. 

How is it this came on so sudden, out of nowhere, yet we're able to shit out test kits in a matter of weeks?

For something that we literally had no knowledge about just weeks ago.

And my fucking laptop battery started on fire while in my lap.  

11 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

Wait, what?

17 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

For something that we literally had no knowledge about just weeks ago.

Standard rna test kit.  Ie a swab.

17 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

How is it this came on so sudden, out of nowhere, yet we're able to shit out test kits in a matter of weeks?

China. They've been dealing with this since January.

J

16 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

Jesus fuck man. You ok?

So no word back on my interview with the VA yet. Unless I head differently tomorrow I'll be there on the 18th.

Considering most people start off as a GS4/5 at the VA, getting in at a GS7 isn't too bad. It would be great if I could get a few steps in due to my service, but I'm not counting on it.

J

Apparently it wasn't the battery, but the cabling for the display.  Board is burnt to a crisp though.  I thought the bitch was going to explode.  I got up quick and threw it out on the porch.  It was smoking for 5 minutes.

42 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

Apparently it wasn't the battery, but the cabling for the display.  Board is burnt to a crisp though.  I thought the bitch was going to explode.  I got up quick and threw it out on the porch.  It was smoking for 5 minutes.

What kind of laptop?

1 hour ago, Godsmack said:

China. They've been dealing with this since January.

J

November, called 19 for a reason

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

November, called 19 for a reason

Even longer than I was tracking.

I'm quarantined until Friday at the earliest.

New lappy should be here Thursday.

3 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I'm quarantined until Friday at the earliest.

What happened?

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

What happened?

On 3/16/2020 at 4:45 PM, Tirefryr said: