Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So, I dont know if this works on mobile but they have a good map on the JH website. Maybe the best updated that is usable. 

Dont know about any other info on the site other than the map showing cases might be the best. 

Notice how granular we can get in the US. Its crazy how much OT these folks are working for you guys. 

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

We've been locked down for a week or two, but they announced they will not be enforcing it with law enforcement.

13 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

We've been locked down for a week or two, but they announced they will not be enforcing it with law enforcement.

That's good to hear right meow

Maybe some of the dumbasses would stay home then....  

Papers comrade?  We don't need no stinkin papers!  

1 hour ago, topgun said:

Maybe some of the dumbasses would stay home then....  

I'm trying to empathize with everyone. 

Lots Of cash paid people literally having to ask family to help with food etc. 

Certain spots are being hit so hard. Domestic abuse is up significantly. It's crazy. I'm just doing my best to always see other peoples side and give them some calm. 

The ladies I had to talk to while dealing with this were really scared but they knew they were getting parts to desperate people. I was shocked at all the joggers and kids out walking. It was the first warm day here so I'm glad to see exercise. 

It seems like black Friday everyday at our Walmart. Parking lots are full everyday I drive by.

Guess when we get it that will be the sharing market.

I still get to work and get 40 extra hours a week added to my already over 40 hours a week for hazard pay.

23 hours ago, dem beats said:

I didn't know there was one!!!

That's great to know. I do a lot of work with vets and my non profit tried to get the VA involved with the kids.  I'm sure I could ask. I never want to abuse that shit but this is a bit of a pickle that I wouldnt care about. 

Yep. 10%. Home Depot has you show your ID. Must say 'Service Connected' or be an Active Duty ID. Lowes has you register through their program. Pretty easy too.

https://themilitarywallet.com/home-depot-lowes-10-military-discount/

J

23 hours ago, dem beats said:

Damn double post.

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

I still get to work and get 40 extra hours a week added to my already over 40 hours a week for hazard pay.

Holy shit. What do you do???

Loaves I  the fridge for the night. 

If I wake up and they are overflowing I guess I'm testing that new oven element in the middle of the night and not the AM!

Lol

It's the little things. 

@j-roadtatts I wish we were in that mountaintop bro. I need to get you some of those pics. I've bee. Devastated after I found out I lost so many random photos from so many events. Been a bummer to look at the camera othe software. And last time Jack's last day was the open folders I needed to step back.  Been putting it off mostly. 

Wife and roomate are work from home now and essential for the moment. W is nervous.

18 hours ago, nem said:

It seems like black Friday everyday at our Walmart. Parking lots are full everyday I drive by.

Guess when we get it that will be the sharing market.

I think one big sharing point is paper money. I have no science to back that though. 

12 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Killing it!

Honestly Matt I fear more for my wife. She takes Embral and has a compromised immune system like you. So I fear that I could easily carry it with no signs back to her. 
she is crazy though. Her doctor already told her do not leave the house. Send someone else to the store and have them change clothes and shower when they get home. Do you think she listens?

2 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

My wife made pizza’s with homemade dough last night. Extra good with the bread flour. Wish I could try some of your sourdough. 

Yes you should definitely send me pictures. I was having a pretty manic off week when you guys were here. I was bummed I didn’t get any myself.

My wife got laid off a week before me but at least gets Job attached unemployment.  Not that that comes close to covering everything, but is a start. She is super stressed out. I have a few ventures in the works. Wish me luck.

Wishing you the best sir.  Are you able to free lance out of your house?

3 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Honestly Matt I fear more for my wife. She takes Embral and has a compromised immune system like you. So I fear that I could easily carry it with no signs back to her. 
she is crazy though. Her doctor already told her do not leave the house. Send someone else to the store and have them change clothes and shower when they get home. Do you think she listens?

It's hard to make people listen. Maybe she is like me and understand it's about when not if.

I try my best to not control other people.  Its allergy season to and that can up our risk even if we dont have traditional allergies. 

Guys, I really mean it. The had washing is really #1, but right now get sleep. Help your loved ones get sleep. 

On the extended info of many drugs it even says if you dont get sleep and the right food, the drug can make things worse. It's really common with immune and personality or nerve damage related conditions.

Just get a few more hours this week and help your loved ones do the same.

The only things that boost short term are things like ZMA, and probiotics.  They don't work for everyone either Nd it's short lived. 

@j-roadtatts. Love you brother.  Hope she takes it easy for you both!  And damn those sexy speakers!!!! I keep eyefucking them. 

:D. :D. :D

Edited by dem beats

3 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

My wife made pizza’s with homemade dough last night. Extra good with the bread flour. Wish I could try some of your sourdough. 

Yes you should definitely send me pictures. I was having a pretty manic off week when you guys were here. I was bummed I didn’t get any myself.

My wife got laid off a week before me but at least gets Job attached unemployment.  Not that that comes close to covering everything, but is a start. She is super stressed out. I have a few ventures in the works. Wish me luck.

All our weeks were off. 

You dont know how important it still was, and how awesome you made it bro. Cannot wait to get more needle and mountain time. 

21 hours ago, dem beats said:

Holy shit. What do you do???

Hvac

11 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Killing it!

Killing my back!! In the ceiling of a kidney dialysis center tomorrow man handling a 5 ton air handler in a drop ceiling

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

Hvac

That's what I though I remembered. 

At least it's not 120 yet??

19 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Knowing her the bit I do, no fucking way. It's intense how well you two do with how headstrong you both are.

The girl's family have still been cleaning homes, and stripping in the garage (where the washer is), washing their clothing alone, and then heading right to the shower. I'm hoping that with all hotels and such being told no new bookings, and now a 'stay the hell home' order (with no backing) will help make a change here, and in turn keep them less exposed.

J

16 hours ago, dem beats said:

It's hard to make people listen. Maybe she is like me and understand it's about when not if.

I try my best to not control other people.  Its allergy season to and that can up our risk even if we dont have traditional allergies. 

Guys, I really mean it. The had washing is really #1, but right now get sleep. Help your loved ones get sleep. 

On the extended info of many drugs it even says if you dont get sleep and the right food, the drug can make things worse. It's really common with immune and personality or nerve damage related conditions.

Just get a few more hours this week and help your loved ones do the same.

The only things that boost short term are things like ZMA, and probiotics.  They don't work for everyone either Nd it's short lived. 

@j-roadtatts. Love you brother.  Hope she takes it easy for you both!  And damn those sexy speakers!!!! I keep eyefucking them. 

:D. :D. :D

Washing often and sleeping as much as I can. With no job ATM and hunting going on daily/nightly, it's not like I have much else to do. I do need to get outside in the 'yard' some though. A lack of daylight is finally starting to cause issues with my mental state. With no beach recharge, I need to find an answer.

16 hours ago, dem beats said:

All our weeks were off. 

You dont know how important it still was, and how awesome you made it bro. Cannot wait to get more needle and mountain time. 

He's got a great shop and a gentle ink hand right?? Glad someone else finally got some Jared ink!!!

J