Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

21 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Wishing you the best sir.  Are you able to free lance out of your house?

That’s the plan. I’m also willing to travel to their house. Honestly did not keep track of the virus thing until it shut me down. So I’ve just kind of been watching the numbers the last couple weeks to see how I wanted to proceed. 

20 hours ago, dem beats said:

@j-roadtatts. Love you brother.  Hope she takes it easy for you both!  And damn those sexy speakers!!!! I keep eyefucking them. 

:D. :D. :D

Love you too my friend. We both get plenty of sleep and eat healthy. lots of exercise. She knocks back at 6 or 7 mile hike every morning.

Glad you think the speakers are sexy! I drool on them every time I look at them. :)

Looking great bro. I can't wait to see the final product!!!

J

15 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Looking great bro. I can't wait to see the final product!!!

J

Thanks brother. Should look good in my new office! (Garage) :D

9 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Thanks brother. Should look good in my new office! (Garage) :D

Hell yes!!!

J

Anyone got recommendations for garage lighting that can be plugged in? looking to add some light to the work space of my garage but can't wire it in.

There are many places that sell  fixtures that plug in to a standard receptacle.

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

There are many places that sell  fixtures that plug in to a standard receptacle.

If you know of any good vendors online I've been looking also. 

I would love some new "painting lights"

2 hours ago, MKader17 said:

Anyone got recommendations for garage lighting that can be plugged in? looking to add some light to the work space of my garage but can't wire it in.

Just put a plug on the end of a standard el cheapo flourescent fixture.  Romex into cheap plug and bam.

Amazon is loaded with them.  They're also available at any home center, hardware store, etc. 

Like Sean stated, you can just wire in a plug also.  There are small whips available for this purpose.  Again, you can find them on the net or home center.

Also, I haven't shopped here in a while, but 1000 bulbs used to be a very good online store for lighting.

37 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

VA called me this afternoon to offer me the position. I'll get the email to confirm Monday. Not the GS7 I wanted, but the GS6 slot. Still damn solid.

J

Congrats!

8 hours ago, Godsmack said:

VA called me this afternoon to offer me the position. I'll get the email to confirm Monday. Not the GS7 I wanted, but the GS6 slot. Still damn solid.

J

Woot

9 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Amazon is loaded with them.  They're also available at any home center, hardware store, etc. 

Like Sean stated, you can just wire in a plug also.  There are small whips available for this purpose.  Again, you can find them on the net or home center.

That is how I wired my garage.  Ran an extension cord up to the rafters, cut the end off and connected them all in a box.  Half way between permanent and wired.  It was the easiest and allowed a switch by the outlet which is by the door.

By switch, I am just using a surge protector strip

I now cringe for knowing that.

I have plug-ins wired all around my garage like that. 2/3’s of it is done with regular romex wire just stapled to the wall. I added a breaker and a plug-in right next to the power panel, just so it’s not “permanent”. 

https://www.kingstonist.com/news/suspect-caught-after-attempted-package-drop-at-collins-bay-institution/

Little fucker tried to throw drugs and cellphones over our wall to his brother 2 nights in a row.  Damn could he run.

I had him eating the fucking pavement from the tower, but with no visible weapons on him I wasn't justified to shoot.  Could only watch our mobile patrols give chase and contact local police for an assist.  Whatever he had on him he buried in the swamp before he got caught.

6 hours ago, ///M5 said:

By switch, I am just using a surge protector strip

Hahahaha

Holy shit. If I wasn't so embarrassed with the mess I would show the pic of my current surge protector garage light switch. 

: D

5 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I now cringe for knowing that.

I do every time I look at my set up too. 

Buahahaha

Made my day. 

37 minutes ago, nigel said:

https://www.kingstonist.com/news/suspect-caught-after-attempted-package-drop-at-collins-bay-institution/

Little fucker tried to throw drugs and cellphones over our wall to his brother 2 nights in a row.  Damn could he run.

I had him eating the fucking pavement from the tower, but with no visible weapons on him I wasn't justified to shoot.  Could only watch our mobile patrols give chase and contact local police for an assist.  Whatever he had on him he buried in the swamp before he got caught.

Ungh. 

Running and being gently agressive is awful. 

You people are savage Angels here on earth. I hope yall stay safe. 

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

I do every time I look at my set up too. 

Buahahaha

Made my day. 

Two days in a row.  Yesterday it was my oven.  You are welcome.