Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

2 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Next up is a dab

I approve of this message

19 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Got the contact papers. Later today they will schedule me for the physical and fingerprinting.

J

They gonna remove them like in men in black?

Roofers dropped off their stuff last Thursday/Friday and set up to redo my roof this week.

Saturday, order of no new construction to start unless essential came into effect from government for us.

Roofers showed up and got at it yesterday. Just after lunch a local PD officer dropped by... One of my Wonderful neighbors decided to phone in a violation complaint...  Thank God the police understood the fact that the roofers patched the worst spots months ago and are just finishing the job as such making it a continuation of work started.  And he deemed it essential as to leave my roof bare plywood would destroy my house in the upcoming rain later this week.

Edited by nigel

24 minutes ago, nigel said:

Roofers dropped off their stuff last Thursday/Friday and set up to redo my roof this week.

Saturday, order of no new construction to start unless essential came into effect from government for us.

Roofers showed up and got at it yesterday. Just after lunch a local PD officer dropped by... One of my Wonderful neighbors decided to phone in a violation complaint...  Thank God the police understood the fact that the roofers patched the worst spots months ago and are just finishing the job as such making it a continuation of work started.  And he deemed it essential as to leave my roof bare plywood would destroy my house in the upcoming rain later this week.

Mccarthey who?

2 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Damn. Hopefully that works. Only other thing I could think of might be a set of push pinches. No idea what the technical name is. It's a push cable that opens and closes a clasp.

J

Lol!  Tried that first.  I just call it the grabber thingy.

I listened to this just for fun because Eric is interesting and political shit aside his take on this whole covid thing is worth listening to.

I mentioned that while I dont listen to the CDCand FDA exclusively, they have been and might be the best current source.  Eric goes into things deeper than would ever speak on publucly because I dont dont have access to the same data and resources.  It's worth listening too if you want to hear a take that is different.  Eric has his own motivation I'm surevut I think he is probably sniffing closer to the problems were dealing with than any other public voice. 

He obviously wants him and his brother to be heard and collect their own honor and checks, and he makes that clear. He is bright though and is more interesting than 400 pages of white paper a day and easier when you have no team of analysts to enter and map the data. 

BTW. This ain't too bad to watch if you want to feel not shitty for a moment. 

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

I listened to this just for fun because Eric is interesting and political shit aside his take on this whole covid thing is worth listening to.

I mentioned that while I dont listen to the CDCand FDA exclusively, they have been and might be the best current source.  Eric goes into things deeper than would ever speak on publucly because I dont dont have access to the same data and resources.  It's worth listening too if you want to hear a take that is different.  Eric has his own motivation I'm surevut I think he is probably sniffing closer to the problems were dealing with than any other public voice. 

He obviously wants him and his brother to be heard and collect their own honor and checks, and he makes that clear. He is bright though and is more interesting than 400 pages of white paper a day and easier when you have no team of analysts to enter and map the data. 

I fell aslerp watching this last night.

31 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

I fell aslerp watching this last night.

Still better than reading and coming up with my own opinion!

:D

Caught it first try.  It did, however, take two hours to fish it through the plug hole. 

I guess it's time to build a couple of the engines I have lying around.  The rate things are going with my vehicles, I should probably have something on hand ready to plop in.

11 hours ago, dem beats said:

I just need to shit right and sleep right. Once that works I'll probably eat right too. 

It is impossible finding help right now though instead of making progr6im kind of slipping back. No gym or sauna to help me. No massage or PT or anything. 

Wish I had good gut tips for ya. As for the other shit....I've got some ideas

Gym- Use shit around the house. Work muscles to failure. Hell tire shops are open, call and see if you can get a big non-road worthy but still solid tire on the cheap. Beat the bastard with a sledgehammer, flip it, carry it across the yard etc. Fill a backpack with heavy (not fragile) shit and walk or squat with it.

Sauna- Steam showers and listen to horrible talk radio?

Massage- I know SOME are willing to visit clients at home that they know and trust. I'm not saying it's 'legal' but you might be able to find one.

PT- Unless you need hand on help, you could look into PT by skype/facetime.

J

11 hours ago, dem beats said:

They gonna remove them like in men in black?

LOL not for this position.

J

9 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Lol!  Tried that first.  I just call it the grabber thingy.

LOL The name does fit

J

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

Caught it first try.  It did, however, take two hours to fish it through the plug hole. 

I guess it's time to build a couple of the engines I have lying around.  The rate things are going with my vehicles, I should probably have something on hand ready to plop in.

It always takes longer to pull out than it does to drop it in.

If you don't build them up, turn them into coffee tables. People pay insane money for those.

J

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

Look what I caught!

debris2.thumb.jpg.e96987b36274ad2f1b8cc6735e73fb8e.jpg

I want to double like that poast my guy!!!

3 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

It always takes longer to pull out than it does to drop it in.

If you don't build them up, turn them into coffee tables. People pay insane money for those.

J

Funny you mention that as I have 3 in the works.  A Jag V12, 4V modular Ford, and Audi 4.2.

10 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Wish I had good gut tips for ya. As for the other shit....I've got some ideas

Gym- Use shit around the house. Work muscles to failure. Hell tire shops are open, call and see if you can get a big non-road worthy but still solid tire on the cheap. Beat the bastard with a sledgehammer, flip it, carry it across the yard etc. Fill a backpack with heavy (not fragile) shit and walk or squat with it.

Sauna- Steam showers and listen to horrible talk radio?

Massage- I know SOME are willing to visit clients at home that they know and trust. I'm not saying it's 'legal' but you might be able to find one.

PT- Unless you need hand on help, you could look into PT by skype/facetime.

J

I've got a half rack and bench. Ergonomic elliptical.

I'll sum it up. Imagine if you couldn't use your transverse abdominis. Bloat of 5-6 inches and intestinal inflammation. I can barely squat 225 but smashed 1080x8 on leg press. I cannot churn in the elliptical or walk for much more than 5 minutes without losing posture and making it worse.  Its probably why I dont shit. Cant sit. I can literally use my arms to hold my bodyweight like some Porcelain gymnast horse.  That doesnt help if the nerves in my back are shot though. I cannot pull my hips out of pronation. Somehow my psoas is involved. I could have a tissue defect that MRI cannot see. I was >530 and have some saggy skin. Maybe it's just brutal to my core pulling out down. I dont know. 

I'm talking to my rheumatologist this week over the webernets and will talk about coming off my biologics.  Might help with any possible infections.  If all else fails I'll whip up a batch of custom steroids, stimulants, and pain meds that I can tolerate long term and just figureshit out. I'm at the point where I do not need to get cure, or even healthy.   I need to find income very fast. 

I have one of those generic hyperice guns. It feels good, and that's a type of therapy alone.  I cannot use it on my psoas or abdomen yet 

Geez.  Spent another $550 at the grocery store today.

...but it is more than 2 weeks worth of food for 6 people.

And Matt got me to buy a 50lb sack of 14% flour along wtih a bunch of restaurant supply stuff since I was ordering anyways.

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

...but it is more than 2 weeks worth of food for 6 people.

Dirt cheep

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

His are prettier than mine, but holy shit yummy.  

PYx1NWM.png

Mine are all walk and no talk bro.  Those are sexy blondes, I'm into brunettes and maybe a bit of raven colored yummy. 

Textured flour makes you look like a boss. 

Buahahaha.  Tell me how you get your rice flour to stick when you master it 

Edited by dem beats