Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

And Matt got me to buy a 50lb sack of 14% flour along wtih a bunch of restaurant supply stuff since I was ordering anyways.

I could feel your arm being twisted to be sure

:D

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

Mine are all walk and no talk bro.  Those are sexy blondes, I'm into brunettes and maybe a bit of raven colored yummy. 

Textured flour makes you look like a boss. 

Buahahaha.  Tell me how you get your rice flour to stick when you master it 

Those were free hand.  Quite the trick to get them onto the baking stone.  In particular since I used a hand towel as a couche

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

I could feel your arm being twisted to be sure

:D

You did send me a link....

....after I asked how the fuck you got 50lbs and of such high protein

The brunettes will come.  First I want to have as few variables as possible so I can understand the science. Then I will mix it up.  Plus everywhere was out of fun flour...

On 4/7/2020 at 11:36 PM, Tirefryr said:

Funny you mention that as I have 3 in the works.  A Jag V12, 4V modular Ford, and Audi 4.2.

Pics are a must here. I want one eventually.

J

On 4/7/2020 at 11:46 PM, dem beats said:

I've got a half rack and bench. Ergonomic elliptical.

I'll sum it up. Imagine if you couldn't use your transverse abdominis. Bloat of 5-6 inches and intestinal inflammation. I can barely squat 225 but smashed 1080x8 on leg press. I cannot churn in the elliptical or walk for much more than 5 minutes without losing posture and making it worse.  Its probably why I dont shit. Cant sit. I can literally use my arms to hold my bodyweight like some Porcelain gymnast horse.  That doesnt help if the nerves in my back are shot though. I cannot pull my hips out of pronation. Somehow my psoas is involved. I could have a tissue defect that MRI cannot see. I was >530 and have some saggy skin. Maybe it's just brutal to my core pulling out down. I dont know. 

I'm talking to my rheumatologist this week over the webernets and will talk about coming off my biologics.  Might help with any possible infections.  If all else fails I'll whip up a batch of custom steroids, stimulants, and pain meds that I can tolerate long term and just figureshit out. I'm at the point where I do not need to get cure, or even healthy.   I need to find income very fast. 

I can't imagine the situation accurately as I have not had to walk those shoes. I don't envy you bro. However the squat vs legpress I know well. I think 200 is about my max but I can seated leg press 720, with a seated calf press (not raise) of 540. Shit doesn't make sense, but neither does my right knee.

Sounds like some pool time could help as it alleviates body weight. Especially a high salt pool.

J

14 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Geez.  Spent another $550 at the grocery store today.

I can do 300 by myself at Sam's for 1-2 months depending on how often the girl eats here.

J

14 hours ago, ///M5 said:

His are prettier than mine, but holy shit yummy.  

PYx1NWM.png

Those are some damn nice buns.

J

Those are loaves.  That is a half sheet tray....ie, cookie sheet they are sitting on.  Big 'uns

16 hours ago, ///M5 said:

The brunettes will come.  First I want to have as few variables as possible so I can understand the science. Then I will mix it up.  Plus everywhere was out of fun flour...

Freehand is Badass!  Wow those are awesome beyond belief to anyone who isnt in the know. 

I did the opposite. 

My first loaf was 50% organic whole wheat at 80%.  It over fermented. I fixed it and it was how I fell in love. Anything I cannot just "wing it" makes me obsessed. 

It's the one good thing that had come out of me being sick. I fear no flour now. 

Buahahaha

9 hours ago, Godsmack said:

I can't imagine the situation accurately as I have not had to walk those shoes. I don't envy you bro. However the squat vs legpress I know well. I think 200 is about my max but I can seated leg press 720, with a seated calf press (not raise) of 540. Shit doesn't make sense, but neither does my right knee.

Sounds like some pool time could help as it alleviates body weight. Especially a high salt pool.

J

Ah. Interesting. soaking is heaven. 

Swimming irritates the abdomen and psoas so bad.  I limped for 5days while shooting a wedding in Puerto Rico. That was years ago but the last time I did any swimming with effort. I should have known better but it was paradise!

9 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Those are loaves.  That is a half sheet tray....ie, cookie sheet they are sitting on.  Big 'uns

I figured, but the double meaning would be lost.

J

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

Ah. Interesting. soaking is heaven. 

Swimming irritates the abdomen and psoas so bad.  I limped for 5days while shooting a wedding in Puerto Rico. That was years ago but the last time I did any swimming with effort. I should have known better but it was paradise!

Damn man.....didn't realize it was that irritating for you.

J

I am a wing it sort of guy too....but am following this to a t to try and figure it all out.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I am a wing it sort of guy too....but am following this to a t to try and figure it all out.

I normally do what you did here. I am just in a wildfire for a life so why not toss on jet fuel. 

5 hours ago, dem beats said:

I normally do what you did here. I am just in a wildfire for a life so why not toss on jet fuel. 

Because napalm sticks to kids?

J

5 hours ago, Godsmack said:

J

Oooh, napalm. Fun.

12 hours ago, Godsmack said:

J

Omg. I love .mil guys. Jesus I miss working with yall. 

If you set yourself on fire  and people will come from everywhere to say"wow.  That idiot set himself on fire."

Never fails that my best proteges are 90% x .mil guys. They all understand how to talk, and that there is not a single problem that cannot be solved by the proper amount and placement of explosive ordinances. 

6 hours ago, nigel said:

Oooh, napalm. Fun.

Usually but lately I'm dealing with proper disposal of it everytime I go to the head. 

-10/10. 

Not recommended. keep that stuff for marshmallows and unwanted weeds. 

On 4/7/2020 at 1:02 PM, Tirefryr said:

Lol!  Tried that first.  I just call it the grabber thingy.

That there is what you call a..."fishermabobbygetter"

Oh fuck when I lose something fishing I need WAY more than that

10 hours ago, dem beats said:

Omg. I love .mil guys. Jesus I miss working with yall. 

If you set yourself on fire  and people will come from everywhere to say"wow.  That idiot set himself on fire."

Never fails that my best proteges are 90% x .mil guys. They all understand how to talk, and that there is not a single problem that cannot be solved by the proper amount and placement of explosive ordinances. 

Glad I could make your night better bro. Even for a moment.

Many of us know how to talk, but not all. Many of us didn't get the fully fucked sense of humor. My parents and family gave me a great head start. Funny thing is, the grunts, guys in elite forces I met, and I got along damn well. Mind fucked quite a few higher ups when I could get more shit with a phone call and case of rip*its than they could with bullshit bribery and pulling rank.

J

7 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Glad I could make your night better bro. Even for a moment.

Many of us know how to talk, but not all. Many of us didn't get the fully fucked sense of humor. My parents and family gave me a great head start. Funny thing is, the grunts, guys in elite forces I met, and I got along damn well. Mind fucked quite a few higher ups when I could get more shit with a phone call and case of rip*its than they could with bullshit bribery and pulling rank.

J

Shitheads everywhere. But in general ths sense of humor and work ethic is so wonderful to have on a team. Usually, if someone is asking for mentorship they also then learned the "shut up around any other bosses because Im the cool one" also. That's great because then I have less HR problems. Boy scout on the streets below cum stain when no one is around. Perfect attenuating for my style. You also usually can go from 0-110% pretty fast. Teamwork skills too. The ones who are crap just make that known and never ask for mentorship so I guess I dealt with them only FOR HR shit because they did not learn to shut up around COs. 

I'm sure I've said it a million times here too. The command, repeate command, confirm, confirm speech pattern is something I train anyone who expresses an interest in learning from me professionally. That is to misscommunicating what washing hands and lysol does to COVID. 

Someone beat it into you guys so all of you have this huge advantage with me if I'm your teamate/boss.

I do not compete well however. I just dont play the game. I'm careful who I sharpen my steel against. Sometimes that's rough for the .mil competition thing when we are trying to rally as peers. 

As a boss it means that I'm completely happy with making you do it, making sure you dont fuck up, and making sure you get the credit. 

My biggest talent as a leader was finding talent and nurturing it. When I left 75%of my peer group were my direct mentees across the state and some even going on way past me and out of state to high leadership. I fuck a lot of stuff up but I'm good at getting good people to give their all.