Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Tried to balance filtering with flow.  Perhaps wrong decision on my part as I have no real idea, but the research I did said use those and change them often.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Shit, sorry guys :(

Haha thanks. I normally don’t complain. Was more showing sympathy and giving solace. 

At my shop where we burn through filters I just buy the cheap ones. That’s running AC and heat year round. And also close proximity to heavy traffic. They easily have a solid 1/4” of dirt after 4 to 6 months. 
At home I’m still running the re-usable one that was in there when I showed up. That’s only the furnace and less outside dust. It’s hardly dirty when I blow it out once a year. 
pretty good ends of the spectrum for comparison.

1 hour ago, j-roadtatts said:

At my shop where we burn through filters I just buy the cheap ones. That’s running AC and heat year round. And also close proximity to heavy traffic. They easily have a solid 1/4” of dirt after 4 to 6 months. 
At home I’m still running the re-usable one that was in there when I showed up. That’s only the furnace and less outside dust. It’s hardly dirty when I blow it out once a year. 
pretty good ends of the spectrum for comparison.

Only problem is you're not seeing the buildup inside the ductwork, on the components, or your lungs.  

I feel for ya both. It's been whacky weather here too. Been driving my neck and knees crazy. Today is better though.

J

On 4/15/2020 at 3:06 PM, Tirefryr said:

Nope, fuck that.  Additional weight, complexity, and cost I neither need nor want.

Oh I agree, hence my old cars. ;)

1 hour ago, Aaron Clinton said:

There are three "new' cars I would buy if I had excess money:  a C7, GT350, and an LC 500.

14 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Shit, sorry guys :(

Itsallgood. 

Daddy pharmacy just made a drop off and muscle relaxers are pretty cool.

I wouldn't want to function but my SI joint feels.... different.

:D

14 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

You and me both. It snowed all day here yesterday. I am waddling like a penguin this morning. King Kong has my spine. I’m so over it.

ready for some hookers and blow in a bungalow in Bora-Bora. 

Bro. 

This weather is definitely flexing on me.  I need a hot tub or sauna. 

If cocaine helps with everything pain I'll give it a try in bora Bora. YOLO

Squatting 225 again. That's cool. Its sloppy but my core took it. Yeehaw

15 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Obviously my actions speak the same

13 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

There are three "new' cars I would buy if I had excess money:  a C7, GT350, and an LC 500.

I just walked from my C8.  It broke the first year rule for me and the way the world is right now I don't want a chunk of money into something I don't drive.  Hurts.

13 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I just walked from my C8.  It broke the first year rule for me and the way the world is right now I don't want a chunk of money into something I don't drive.  Hurts.

Let's build a doomsday truck.  I want to be a prepper with your budget. 

Edited by dem beats

If my wife and i both work from home here on out my car choices will change drastically.

Neither of us can breathe right now at work.  Shit is insane.

4 or so inches of snow Friday and sunny 62 on Sunday.

Going stir crazy.

The other day my felt dizzy/lightheaded/faint her bp had dropped. She was tired all the time.

Lasted a couple days like this. Felt nauseous as well.

Apparently, these are the "atypical" symptoms for covid19... 

She works in physio/occupational therapy at the hospital, so she had to go for covid testing Friday to make sure.

Now the whole damn house is on quarantine until we hear back. So I'm off work as well.  Called one of the upper managers (assistant warden of operations) he's thinking of putting me off work for 14 days either way the testing goes.  Oh, hell no.  :madsign:

Her symptoms are gone, was probably her ongoing heart stuff she's already on meds for, but we need to make sure.

1 hour ago, nem said:

4 or so inches of snow Friday and sunny 62 on Sunday.

Sounds about as schizophrenic as Colorado weather. We get all four seasons in one day sometimes lol

17 minutes ago, nigel said:

Going stir crazy.

The other day my felt dizzy/lightheaded/faint her bp had dropped. She was tired all the time.

Lasted a couple days like this. Felt nauseous as well.

Apparently, these are the "atypical" symptoms for covid19... 

She works in physio/occupational therapy at the hospital, so she had to go for covid testing Friday to make sure.

Now the whole damn house is on quarantine until we hear back. So I'm off work as well.  Called one of the upper managers (assistant warden of operations) he's thinking of putting me off work for 14 days either way the testing goes.  Oh, hell no.  :madsign:

Her symptoms are gone, was probably her ongoing heart stuff she's already on meds for, but we need to make sure.

Sounds like a good time to start busting out projects to keep the mind busy. 

My wife’s company emailed this week and stated they would put everyone back on payroll for the next six weeks, until reopening.
Sounded like there was going to be a bunch of new regulations in place as well. :Doh:

I’m back to working all but full-time tattooing from my home studio. I be taking peoples stimulus checks left and right. :p