Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

13 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Ain't much if you ain't Dutch.

Their boats and ice skaters are faster because of their aerodynamic faces. I tell my lifting bro that the only reason he got in shape is due to his evil Dutch heritage and their genetic testing done with the germans. The goal is to make each other laugh while trying to lift heavy while spotting them so that we can call them a pussy for not focusing.  

:D

I don't know why that's a game but it is. 

Edited by dem beats

13 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Holland top

Flawless victory. 

Vegas odds on if Sean gets a Mortal Kombat reference?

Google knows ALL.

5 hours ago, dem beats said:

I am old enough or young enough for taht one

6 hours ago, dem beats said:

He had the high score in college. So I'll take those odds.

J

20 hours ago, Godsmack said:

He had the high score in blowing dudes college. So I'll take those odds.

J

I bet you would....

I'm about to let go of the super high whole wheat breads. 

I'm about to get fancy AF withthis bread shit. 

It has nothing to do with getting an extra 50 pounds of strong bread flour either.....

Happy sinko-day-drinko you bastards. 

Someone get really drunk for me today please. Lol

And I am not hoarding...lol.

00 Flour in town is $14 for 2lbs.

gEVPOyW.jpg

This beast was $30.

I've used 25lbs of flour this month so the pics above showing 150lbs of flour or so is indeed months worth....but only because I can't buy reasonable sizes anymore.  Said fuck it and got big containers to hold it all.

Only one spot left locally with flour. A little a la carte style store down on the university campus that caters to students.

But for some odd reason stocks 40 lb bags of flour.  Sells them for $18.99

Also the only place with yeast.  Sells it in a large quantity as well.

Picked up some of both. I'm good for the next year or more. :D

And there's nothing wrong with being Dutch, one whole side of my family is from the Netherlands.

And it's always fun to mess with each other when lifting. My coworkers and I do this when getting in lunch workouts in our staff gym.

On 5/4/2020 at 11:08 AM, dem beats said:

Their boats and ice skaters are faster because of their aerodynamic faces. I tell my lifting bro that the only reason he got in shape is due to his evil Dutch heritage and their genetic testing done with the germans. The goal is to make each other laugh while trying to lift heavy while spotting them so that we can call them a pussy for not focusing.  

:D

I don't know why that's a game but it is. 

3 hours ago, nigel said:

Only one spot left locally with flour. A little a la carte style store down on the university campus that caters to students.

But for some odd reason stocks 40 lb bags of flour.  Sells them for $18.99

Also the only place with yeast.  Sells it in a large quantity as well.

Picked up some of both. I'm good for the next year or more. :D

Outside of pizza dough I didn't used to bake.  Now sadly I have no desire to go to a bakery again.  They need to up their game 

Replaced basically every important part on the damn oven. 

Wont go past 425 and that's luck. FUUUUUCK!

I would like to throw things through things until all the things are broken.

Edited by dem beats

That sucks.  And my dumb ass recommended you fix it vs replace.  Aargh

On 4/26/2020 at 11:14 PM, MKader17 said:

Crappy pic, but my dog and a deer in the yard this afternoon, just chillin.IMG_20200426_091456.thumb.jpg.5c5bb6a610fc4ac720c431cd282c5127.jpg

That is a big fluffler!

16 hours ago, dem beats said:

Replaced basically every important part on the damn oven. 

Wont go past 425 and that's luck. FUUUUUCK!

I would like to throw things through things until all the things are broken.

Temperature sensor possibly touching the wall? Is there a calibration dial somewhere?

On 5/4/2020 at 8:22 AM, ///M5 said:

I measured.  My fish tank is 50 gallons.  That ought to be ok.  My supercharging of my RO helped tremendously as well.  Next step is a bigger reservoir.  

The jars are the ones that had the roots drop already.  Think I am going to build a little tray and cover to hold rockwool in netty pots already so no transplanting necessary.  Just pull the netty and go.  Density is what I am contemplating now.

50 should be plenty. If I had to guess I’d  bet you’ll only need somewhere between 30 and 40. I’ve only had issues with the pump overheating the water in 20 gallons or less. I’ve never ran a continuous flow system but use a pump on its side with an air hose attached to it in Lou of air stones. I personally am not a big fan of air stones. As is a breeding ground for bacteria. Depending on the air pump type, it could possibly discharge oil into the reservoir upon failure. Plus I always just hated the sound of them humming. 
is your RO system for your whole house? or just an under cabinet type?

If anybody needs isopropyl alcohol. Check the grow stores!No photo description available.

On 5/5/2020 at 3:44 PM, ///M5 said:

Just pulled this out of my oven...5 min ago.

7g5AD3s.jpg

And I know nothing of this high gluten flour you speak of.  Lol.  Just flour, sugar, dried legumes, dried peppers, asian noodles and rice.  Have some smaller containers of stuff that fit in those categories, but am in the middle of re-organizing my pantry and everything.

2Z88bTO.jpg

Nice stash! :D

3 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

50 should be plenty. If I had to guess I’d  bet you’ll only need somewhere between 30 and 40. I’ve only had issues with the pump overheating the water in 20 gallons or less. I’ve never ran a continuous flow system but use a pump on its side with an air hose attached to it in Lou of air stones. I personally am not a big fan of air stones. As is a breeding ground for bacteria. Depending on the air pump type, it could possibly discharge oil into the reservoir upon failure. Plus I always just hated the sound of them humming. 
is your RO system for your whole house? or just an under cabinet type?

RO is in the basement piped to multiple locations.  Will also power my ice maker and seltzer water dispenser.

I have an air pump, didn't know about the bacteria.  My lights are ridiculously loud so I might change everything up at some point. 

2 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Not quite finished. But figured I post up some pics. Still debating on doing some pin-striping. 

Image may contain: screen, table and indoorNo photo description available.No photo description available.

OMG awesome!!