Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

You shouldn't need anything other than the healing waters of lake Minnetonka!

You're whole neighborhood is kind of an enchanted forest. 

I need to eat.  Out of all people I know, you know that :)

2 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Well damn. All my DNA gave me is shitty facial hair, and a difficult time building muscle mass.

J

I found out why A I have so much more muscle that most and why even a moderate amount of testosterone didnt make me get huge like it did the b'ys who went to the dark side!

Summary is EDS. Hypermobile/classic (currently that's how it is being classified )

Mast cell syndrome 

And gastroperisis with a jacked up pelvic floor from the EDS explains the GI issues. 

They make this co pain chard for EDS/fibro patients and I have never ever in my life felt so understood. 

Since there is no ligament or connective tissue my muscles have to pull. 

You are all engineers. Imagine if all you joints are bearings and instead of being up to spec, I have a few mm of gap between the axles and the bearing walls.  : D

Also apparently normal people are not aware of the weight of their head or thorax vs I have to consciously work on those muscles from getting tired.  I just figured everyone else was standing in line thinking about how much standing hurts. Apparently that's not normal...

I just assumed that everyone IT band always hurts, especially if they dont work out... find out that's not a normal thing. 

Real diagnosis is some goooood shit. And my doc said that I can call myself a mutant but the new acceptable term is "varient" not mutation. 

Who the fuck wants to be a variant?

I am gonna be a mutant bro. 

Mutant is an understatement!

16 hours ago, dem beats said:

Holy crap. 

Just had a 5 hour doctor visit. 

Hour break for lunch.  I'm amped.

I feel ya. I spent three hours at the doctors with my wife yesterday. 

was a good chance to edit my photo roll on my phone. :-)

On 5/18/2020 at 11:35 PM, dem beats said:

Takes a lot of beef to keep this heap moving. 

When my immune is spinning its wheels it's like running a few extra miles a day for calories and stress but none of the health benefits. So then I gotta run the engine just to break even. That means a fuuuuuuuuuck load of calories even on a slow day. 

Jared saw how flabby I am and that's while basically "starved".  For all the bad luck my DNA gave me, I ended up thiccc. Hyperflexable people often end up with extra athletic ability due to the extra couple degrees they can grab leverage from. Until it all gives out. And they can't 

: D

Honestly you were a whole lot skinnier than I’d imagined from your description. On the other hand you and Sean are both giants. Not often someone makes me feel small. Lol

When ssomeone makes me feel small it is NUTS.  My wives little brother is TALL.  My eyes line up with his nostrils.  Fucking weird.

You're all tiny. 

: D

Can you imagine what I would have been if I was actually absorbing food through my childhood?  I was malnutritioned as a baby, and underweight for a little bit until they added formula.  Its technically my fault as bot only can i not absorb so well my tongue is actually too big for my mouth and I couldn't produce suction. Usually they clip the underside of the tongue now but they didnt know. Explains an infant surgery I had. 

4 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

I feel ya. I spent three hours at the doctors with my wife yesterday. 

was a good chance to edit my photo roll on my phone. :-)

Hope she is doing well!!!

4 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Honestly you were a whole lot skinnier than I’d imagined from your description. On the other hand you and Sean are both giants. Not often someone makes me feel small. Lol

It was a good week.

I was a size 62 executive and the shoulders had to be let out. And that was after I lost a bit.  

Here in the midwest we dont removethe growth hormone from the milk. We just leave it in and then fuck up the wrestling circuit.  The coasts talk a lot of shit, as does texas, but the midwest is the Sparta of the USA. We also manufacture them as big as possible.  Only the damn Gauls got of beat at the moment. 

I think the wife broke the vitamix. 

I'm hoping it just overheated. 

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

I think the wife broke the vitamix. 

I'm hoping it just overheated. 

I overheated mine once.  Worked 20 min later.   10 year or 11 warranty anyways

I was making weisswurst in it, lol.  40% fat 60% meat and a big plunger making a paste.  It did NOT like that.  Tasted fucking killer though.  No emulsion, no good eats.

I let mine rape things.  It does.

The blendtec marketing almost made me get one, but the controls ruin it.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

The blendtec marketing almost made me get one, but the controls ruin it.

Same. 

Were you at my house???  Roomate Sean and I were watching their youtube videos today. 

"iSmoke. Don't breath this"

Such a good name.

On 5/21/2020 at 12:59 PM, dem beats said:

Hope she is doing well!!!

Alive and kicking at least! Thanks for the good wishes. She is having inmobility issues with her neck. Possibly from the RA. So She had to get a grip of x-rays. While I pretty thrive on pain and discomfort, I hate to see her in it. 

On 5/21/2020 at 1:05 PM, dem beats said:

It was a good week.

I was a size 62 executive and the shoulders had to be let out. And that was after I lost a bit.  

Here in the midwest we dont removethe growth hormone from the milk. We just leave it in and then fuck up the wrestling circuit.  The coasts talk a lot of shit, as does texas, but the midwest is the Sparta of the USA. We also manufacture them as big as possible.  Only the damn Gauls got of beat at the moment. 

We just call y’all cornfeed!! There’s a couple small farm communities around here. When their football team shows up every one of them is a giant. 

1 hour ago, j-roadtatts said:

We just call y’all cornfeed!! There’s a couple small farm communities around here. When their football team shows up every one of them is a giant. 

We had schools like that back home too.

J

3 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

I hate to see her in it. 

That is the worst.  Sorry brother.

3 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

ROFL.  You should see my family walk through downtown.  It's hilarious.  My mothers brothers are both 6'5, my dad is 6'6, my brother 6'5, my wives brother 6'11, her other brother 6'5, my grandpa 6'5, my aunt 6'3.  People STARE