Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

cornfeed.  rofl.  Cracked me up again.  Love it.

4 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Alive and kicking at least! Thanks for the good wishes. She is having inmobility issues with her neck. Possibly from the RA. So She had to get a grip of x-rays. While I pretty thrive on pain and discomfort, I hate to see her in it. 

Hope they give her the ultra good stuff. 

4 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

We just call y’all cornfeed!! There’s a couple small farm communities around here. When their football team shows up every one of them is a giant. 

I was in the actual city, so it's not that great but every suburban school had a scam to pull farm kids to play for their teams. 

It is a slaughterhouse here. 50% of the teams are super soldiers at their sport here. Its insanity. 

29 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

ROFL.  You should see my family walk through downtown.  It's hilarious.  My mothers brothers are both 6'5, my dad is 6'6, my brother 6'5, my wives brother 6'11, her other brother 6'5, my grandpa 6'5, my aunt 6'3.  People STARE

You all forgot to grow out and just went up!

: D

Smells terrible when it overheats.  4 years later mine is still chugging along

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Smells terrible when it overheats.  4 years later mine is still chugging along

Boy you ain't telling a lie there. 

The W said she made it smell worse than I did and I was sure that I put the nail in it hard. 

That's a badass winding and hell of a thermal limit. Cools way cooler upside down BTW.

I should outsource my yard arrangement and build to you guys!

I need to build an outdoor kitchen's, greenhouse, and sauna.  

I'll film building it and get your tube rich. 

2 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I should outsource my yard arrangement and build to you guys!

I need to build an outdoor kitchen's, greenhouse, and sauna.  

I'll film building it and get your tube rich. 

I’m down! We can build an grotto for the ladies!!

I’ve been studying up on my backyard pizza oven. Time to start hoarding materials. 

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

ROFL.  You should see my family walk through downtown.  It's hilarious.  My mothers brothers are both 6'5, my dad is 6'6, my brother 6'5, my wives brother 6'11, her other brother 6'5, my grandpa 6'5, my aunt 6'3.  People STARE

We’d say that’s a bunch of corn feed Mf’ers! LOL Probably comes from living next to Nebraska. But yeah pretty much from anywhere in the middle west and large gets the title. 

I’m just happy to be 6 foot. I haven’t met a living relative on either side that’s over 5’6”. Don’t know if I could handle the little man syndrome. 

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

Hope they give her the ultra good stuff. 

Prednisone and flexeril. Hopefully doesn’t make her roid out on me. 

14 hours ago, ///M5 said:

LOL That's not a bad thing man. Better than staring because you can't fit through the doors with all that belly. We have a few families like that down here.

J

On 5/22/2020 at 11:25 PM, j-roadtatts said:

For me, prednisone just puts me on the rag. 

I cry alot to distance comercials and shit. 

Edited by dem beats

13 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

I’m down! We can build an grotto for the ladies!!

I’ve been studying up on my backyard pizza oven. Time to start hoarding materials. 

I love it.

You do the ink,  I'll get the pink. 

:D

I am totally interested in the pizza oven.  Ooni seems to be reasonable if price is included in the equation.  A built in owuld be monstrously better

Almost bought one from a contractor that had an owner back out...but I don't really have a place for one.

22 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Prednisone will cause swelling.  It's called prednisone bloat, also makes you less tolerant to heat, and causes sweating.  My dad's been on that shit for 10+ yrs, and it's not meant to be a long term med...  But with his health issues they have no cure, just treat symptoms, and it's the only thing that works.

Tornado number 4 tonight.  Got super lucky.   I watched it develop right over my house.  It moved north down the street before it touched down.  Made it's way East and fucked up a couple buildings and a substation.  I'll be without power for a few days I'm guessing.

6 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Tornado number 4 tonight.  Got super lucky.   I watched it develop right over my house.  It moved north down the street before it touched down.  Made it's way East and fucked up a couple buildings and a substation.  I'll be without power for a few days I'm guessing.

So glad you are ok. 

It sounds incredibly scary. 

7 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Almost bought one from a contractor that had an owner back out...but I don't really have a place for one.

I'm going to build it almost 100% sure. 

If these meds work even half as well as I hoping and I can get back on the arthritis meds when the world opens up......  oh the things imma do

1 hour ago, MKader17 said:

Hey grow guys,

I'm looking to start an outdoor garden, but really don't have a clue. The wife put down 2 raised beds at our last place with a little success. The tomatillos breeding with the cherry tomato plant to make cherry tomatillos was pretty awesome, but completely accidental. I just want to have a source of information I can trust.

I saw plans for some raised beds with under ground irrigation, which I thought was pretty damn cool. As with grass, I feel like I quickly get directed to some mega company that's like, "our super product will do everything!"

Rowqf6N.jpg

I0IMoH0.jpg

What kind of information are you after? Bed prep, fertilization, irrigation?

20 hours ago, dem beats said:

For me, prednisone just puts me on the rag. 

I cry alot to distance comercials and shit. 

Shit puts me way too on edge. Gives me an excuse to hit the weights hard when I’m on it though. 

11 hours ago, nigel said:

Prednisone will cause swelling.  It's called prednisone bloat, also makes you less tolerant to heat, and causes sweating.  My dad's been on that shit for 10+ yrs, and it's not meant to be a long term med...  But with his health issues they have no cure, just treat symptoms, and it's the only thing that works.

Ironically I think they gave it to her for the swelling. Idk