Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

10 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Hey, I didn't blow it up.  It was all of it's own accord.  It was problematic from day 1.  I only purchased it because it was cheap and had a 2 year warranty.  Didn't think I'd be returning it so soon though.    I'm not really sure I can bring myself to spend over $600 on a HU either.

Time to CL or Pawn Shop hunt?

J

2 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Wow....that's shittastic.

J

The guy at Transition measured his own medium frame and it wouldnt fit.  Guy at Evil responded appropriately.  Santa Cruz said they didn't have that model and electrifying it wasn't a good idea.  The rest said fuck off pretty much.  Wish I would have found an Evil in my size but I have long had a hard on for a 5010.  Danny likes his.  Said he didn't even break one filimiing this 

Have to say the audio editing on that is killer too.  Even if you aren't into 2 wheel fun it is worth a watch

13 hours ago, ///M5 said:

The guy at Transition measured his own medium frame and it wouldnt fit.  Guy at Evil responded appropriately.  Santa Cruz said they didn't have that model and electrifying it wasn't a good idea.  The rest said fuck off pretty much.  Wish I would have found an Evil in my size but I have long had a hard on for a 5010.  Danny likes his.  Said he didn't even break one filimiing this 

His videos of his falling are almost more impressive than the clean runs

At least we know he is human.  Can sure ride my bike better than me :)

On 7/29/2020 at 7:09 PM, MKader17 said:

A whole new world!

After all the new knowledge, I ended up sticking with SPD-SLs. Got a discounted pair that is carbon, super stiff and way more comfortable than my original pair.

On 8/4/2020 at 9:20 PM, ///M5 said:

That is nuts. Much better than anything I know how to do. You are right, the audio is slick too.

14 hours ago, MKader17 said:

After all the new knowledge, I ended up sticking with SPD-SLs. Got a discounted pair that is carbon, super stiff and way more comfortable than my original pair.

Careful walking in those.  My boss tore his achilles slipping in them at a bakery.

28 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Careful walking in those.  My boss tore his achilles slipping in them at a bakery.

Can't think of a comment that doesn't insult your boss and makes a statement about someone who is bike riding and taking a pit stop at a bakery. :P

Lol, where do you stop when you ride?  Bakeries are high on my list!

The bar?

J

Getting drunk and exercise I don't normally consider logical.

After, fuck yeah!

On 8/10/2020 at 9:13 PM, ///M5 said:

Guess I'm the pot calling the kettle black. There is a burger spot outside of town in the hills that a lot of cyclist hit up for the ride. Got to be real careful there with all the grease flying :)

I could add the bakery serves coffee.  Coffee and microbrews are definitely bike culture

On 8/14/2020 at 4:19 PM, ///M5 said:

I could add the bakery serves coffee.  Coffee and microbrews are definitely bike culture

We like drugs is the message here. 

Lots of camelback filled with beer. 

If I drink I burn so many more calories. Its a problem if there isn't any food around too.

I thought I knew Danny from somewhere. 

His imagination video was amazing 7 years ago.  The treadmill and springboard tricks in this on this reminds me that some humans really are mutants. 

Makes me want to buy a Redbull for supporting this guy. 

Does anyone here roast coffee? Looking at getting a decent roaster and maybe an electric grinder finally.

Did some roasting with the popcorn setup but it never was amazing. Looks like a decent roaster could pay for itself in a year.

Hey guys!!

9 hours ago, MKader17 said:

Does anyone here roast coffee? Looking at getting a decent roaster and maybe an electric grinder finally.

Did some roasting with the popcorn setup but it never was amazing. Looks like a decent roaster could pay for itself in a year.

My dad roasts mine on a behmoor.  WAY, WAY better than what you can buy.

16 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Hey guys!!

What's UP?

I am back from canoe country.  Woke up this am with 5mi of paddling and 5mi of hiking to where we met a water taxi to go a few miles across a lake to get to our car.  Boys did killer for being so remote.  My wife does NOT feel pampered right now.

5 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

What's UP?

Nothing much man..Being busy with the new little baby girl and work lol

On 8/10/2020 at 6:04 PM, Godsmack said:

That is nuts. Much better than anything I know how to do. You are right, the audio is slick too.

Not the audio I would choose, but works magically

8 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Nothing much man..Being busy with the new little baby girl and work lol

Congrats on the baby girl.  How old?