Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Manic pace is catching up.

Dammit, winter is coming and I REALLY don't want to drive my Town Car in the snow.  It's so fucking clean.  I don't like working on rusty cars.  The truck is already rusty, so maybe I'll drive that bitch into the ground.  Just gotta get some snow shoes and some ballast.

Long weekend, that was not long enough.

Now I know how Sean feels, had to add an extension to our stroller so that I wouldn't kick the back of it when walking fast. Also don't have to lean over as much.

CP0C3oW.jpg

The 3 musketeers were seen meeting in MapleHood.

It was an adventure that I didn't know I needed and got to spend my time bitching to good people. 

Much fun.

Porthos left at 11 or so.

I didn't know I needed a visit.  Been so sick and tired. 

Having such good people around really made me feel worthwhile.  Wish I was a more prepared host, but boy did we have a good time. Thanks for accepting my makeshift hospitality at the hot mess house.  :D

Nice to complain in person!

Lol

I'm so glad SSA password reloaded on this phone.

I need to figure out how to change my password and email.

:D

I'm still having ghost alien insects crawling on my ankle every few hours.....

@j-roadtatts and I had to fight off an alien bug queen when we  were driving home from breakfast. I can still feel it trying to sever my Achilles tendon....

Edited by dem beats

Glad to hear you guys had a blast. Jared hit me up to tell me he was up your way. Someday I'll make the trek myself.

J

On 9/24/2020 at 9:39 PM, dem beats said:

I didn't know I needed a visit.  Been so sick and tired. 

Having such good people around really made me feel worthwhile.  Wish I was a more prepared host, but boy did we have a good time. Thanks for accepting my makeshift hospitality at the hot mess house.  :D

Nice to complain in person!

Lol

I’ve been like that a lot lately. Don’t even realize I need to bitch until I open my mouth and it just pours out. :lol:

On 9/24/2020 at 7:06 AM, MKader17 said:

Is $250 for a refurb Mazzer Super Jolly a good deal?

Probably.  I love mine.  Grinder of that quality new starts above $700.

On 9/24/2020 at 12:46 AM, dem beats said:

The 3 musketeers were seen meeting in MapleHood.

It was an adventure that I didn't know I needed and got to spend my time bitching to good people. 

Much fun.

Porthos left at 11 or so.

Agreed completey.  Just wish I would have been myself.  The past few weeks have sapped me so bad.  I should have brought a tent...that would have helped as I could have relaxed better.  Driving the big ugly home in doctored state isn't a good idea.

22 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Agreed completey.  Just wish I would have been myself.  The past few weeks have sapped me so bad.  I should have brought a tent...that would have helped as I could have relaxed better.  Driving the big ugly home in doctored state isn't a good idea.

Haha I was running on a full night and day of no sleep and 16 hours of driving. It was perfect my friend. Good times, good times!! :5shots:

On 9/26/2020 at 11:34 AM, ///M5 said:

I have a hammock somewhere in the basement. 

You seemed happy to be able to allow yourself to be turned off and still in good co.pany. maybe I'm projecting because I'm out of it too. 

I think that was a circle of extremely tired extremely unique men who needed exacy what happened. 

But next time, let me know. I have a 6 man Kelty.  Just enough room for your tall ass and your waifu pillow. You seemed solid as a rock. 

I was churning inside so I felt I was a prick.  :D

No other group will flip from chemistry to baking to cyber security etc..  best night of 2020 for me maybe and someone its fuzzy.  

On 9/27/2020 at 9:54 AM, j-roadtatts said:

Haha I was running on a full night and day of no sleep and 16 hours of driving. It was perfect my friend. Good times, good times!! :5shots:

It's not fun until the shadow people start giving you advice. 

Hahaha

Lol, I have 3 tents.  Don't know why I didn't bring one.  Slept in one Sat so it is hanging in the garage airing out any moisture that the rain/dew left on it.  

I have a problem.