Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

On 11/1/2020 at 4:57 PM, Tirefryr said:

Power Stop all day!

X2

Couldn't get them for the 550 but they have been great for the family who used them and the vehicles we have used them on. Nothing but good things to say. 

Anyone have a strong opinion on battery chargers?  

I've gone through a pile of battery tender branded slow chargers. For the bike etc. I've gone through a few of them now and I find the bike battery lasts no longer with or without. My last one just blew up as well as my old car battery charger.

I would love one charger to do all the outdoor batteries (car, bike, mower) and if possible. To have that "jump" function. 

I'll check what we use at work but I'm pretty sure they are battery tender brand. We use them consistently on vehicles that we test. Only time we ever have battery problems is when the vehicle is put out in the parking lot for a long period of time.

I have a tender on my sled and wheeler batteries and they seem to last just fine.  I do not have a good battery charger/starter though.  Just a cheap Northern Tool one.

Drove a model 3 performance.  Only car that might be uglier than my Escalade.  Interior was straight out of a mid 2000's Corolla quality wise.  Thing feels fast as shit though.  Not from a dig, but any time you are rolling the instant torque is fun.

I somewhat enjoyed it.  Sort of the ideal awd for weather but you can turn off the front for fucking around when the snow flies.  $55k is too much though.  

I have 2 dual port Battery Tenders at home.  Both are 10+ years old and have worked flawlessly.  I have 5 individual ones at work that I use for rentals and I've had zero issues with those as well.  Make sure your connections are clean and tight. 

Thanks guys !

Maybe the negative 30 we have every year pits extra pain on them. 

:-D

My garage never gets below 5F.  They work fine in there.

Just put a new toy on hold.  For me & the family.  Going to see it first hand on Saturday and take care of the paperwork then.

No new toys for me, I put a ton in the market just before the election.  Turned out to be a good move as its up pretty strong since.  Will be unloading a bunch of stuff here in the next couple of weeks though.

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I buy it Sat. ;)

Woohoo!

Excited to see the new goodies!!!

I wish you all good and hope things always work out. Things have been super busy here, my daughter is getting married next weekend and my grandson turned 2 this past Monday. This guy is getting old and keeping many many cars perfected and ceramic coated!

Also let me add my daily 4runner just turned 130k, looks new and rocks the block when needed. Everything SSA to, except the head unit!

50 mph in a tiller is exhilarating

And here I was thinking a side by side since you already had a boat.

I already have an atv.  :P

My boys hate the wakeboard boat.  Our lake is big and nasty though.  Lots of 50'ers throwing monster waves.  They finally got excited about fishing this year up in the BWCA so I figured it's time to revert to my roots and take them fishing.  I haven't been so excited to do something in a really long time.  The connection to my past with my friends and the ffuture with my boys is nearly over whelming.

Video link above, not going to upload that.

I despise side by sides....or mostly their owners.

That is awesome Sean!

Sean, surprised you went with a tiller rather than something with a console and controls.  Nice looking boat.  Should give lots of years of enjoyment.