Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

23 hours ago, topgun said:

No help on the brand for that.  Any real shoe store should have some selection for you, might trya redwing store to start.  You can get safety toes in every style and they should have a selection for you.  

Other to have plenty of dead animal shoe choices in your state.  

If it's high slip on, it's Ariat all the way!

Here in the land of tyranny, it's illegal to use a boat launch under the current lockdown order.

Apparently, covid spreads at a much higher rate out on the water.  Who would've thought, sitting on my boat away from others was such a risk.

14 hours ago, MKader17 said:

If it's high slip on, it's Ariat all the way!

Thats pretty good advice honestly. I would send someone that way but I don't call anything that isn't up my ankle a work boot. I do dumb stuff. 

41 minutes ago, nigel said:

Here in the land of tyranny, it's illegal to use a boat launch under the current lockdown order.

Apparently, covid spreads at a much higher rate out on the water.  Who would've thought, sitting on my boat away from others was such a risk.

Up is down and left is right. 

22 hours ago, nigel said:

Dumb as fuck right there.  Here boats are sold out for this year AND next already

I'm having problems finding a full face MTB helmet due to low supply

On 4/28/2021 at 4:18 PM, ///M5 said:

The Escalade is back to stock brakes.  Wilwoods can blow me.  WORST money I've ever spent.

Bonkers! 

I'm past 60k miles on the first set of rotors on my DIY big brake kit and they are now slightly warped. 

14 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Dumb as fuck right there.  Here boats are sold out for this year AND next already

Boats are very limited in supply here too.  New stock is almost non existent. 

On 5/5/2021 at 11:33 AM, nigel said:

Boats are very limited in supply here too.  New stock is almost non existent. 

Meanwhile we have them everywhere for sale.

J

On 5/4/2021 at 9:34 PM, MKader17 said:

I'm having problems finding a full face MTB helmet due to low supply

No luck online?

J

On 5/9/2021 at 4:05 PM, Godsmack said:

No luck online?

J

Online turned out to be the problem. Found a local store that had one. Helmet tech has come a loooong way in the 13 years since I bought my last helmet.

Went a little nutty on my crypto buys this morning.

9 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Went a little nutty on my crypto buys this morning.

It should pay off in the short term. The downfall is it seems like crypto is incredibly dependent on Elon Musk and whatever he says. When the man can skyrocket or plummet the market with a tweet....yikes.

J

On 5/12/2021 at 2:10 PM, MKader17 said:

Online turned out to be the problem. Found a local store that had one. Helmet tech has come a loooong way in the 13 years since I bought my last helmet.

Fair enough. It has gotten insane and will only get better.

J

20 hours ago, Godsmack said:

It should pay off in the short term. The downfall is it seems like crypto is incredibly dependent on Elon Musk and whatever he says. When the man can skyrocket or plummet the market with a tweet....yikes.

J

There are coins that are not really effected by him.  I amp slowly adding pinches of very strong coins before they are hit with the big hype.

On 5/14/2021 at 3:56 PM, Aaron Clinton said:

There are coins that are not really effected by him.  I amp slowly adding pinches of very strong coins before they are hit with the big hype.

It seems like many coins are dependent on the actions of other coins. People moving money from a peak over to something about to skyrocket.

J

On 5/15/2021 at 6:41 PM, Godsmack said:

It seems like many coins are dependent on the actions of other coins. People moving money from a peak over to something about to skyrocket.

J

Yes, because crypto is new, and there are all these fucking goobers thinking they are going to become overnight millionaires by yolo'ing their money on a shit coin.  Its really dumb as they have no idea what they are doing, its pulling money away from coins / projects that actually has a use case.  All the money that is in something like SHIB, should be in ADA or XLM for example.  DOGE is interesting as it has gained enough hype and traction that it could become a stable currency.

This one is for Sean, but also a age check on myself.  You see a blurr of me in this twice in the beginning of the video.  Sean went to Carleton, and I went to Salisbury.  I was one of the original members that started the team and we went to Nationals 2 years in a row.  We lost to Colorado in the quarter finals in 2000, and lost to Brown in 1999.

3 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Yes, because crypto is new, and there are all these fucking goobers thinking they are going to become overnight millionaires by yolo'ing their money on a shit coin.  Its really dumb as they have no idea what they are doing, its pulling money away from coins / projects that actually has a use case.  All the money that is in something like SHIB, should be in ADA or XLM for example.  DOGE is interesting as it has gained enough hype and traction that it could become a stable currency.

I slid into your DMs about doubling those numbers i put up for ya....

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

I slid into your DMs about doubling those numbers i put up for ya....

:dancing:

I'm on week 6 of PT and they have really been pushing my stretching this week.  I've been cruising through thinking this is easy, and then they just opened up the flood gates and ran with it.  I did not expect this level of pain. 

I managed to pick up a BNIB 10" Hellion yesterday too.  Thanks Sean!

On 5/20/2021 at 7:38 PM, Tirefryr said:

I'm on week 6 of PT and they have really been pushing my stretching this week.  I've been cruising through thinking this is easy, and then they just opened up the flood gates and ran with it.  I did not expect this level of pain. 

Sounds brutal. What are you rehabbing, if you don't mind talking about it. 

My last PT session the taught me the"shotgun" exercise and it made me grown man cry. I was laughing about it but fuck the tears were building up FAST.  Really humbling.

50 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Sounds brutal. What are you rehabbing, if you don't mind talking about it. 

My last PT session the taught me the"shotgun" exercise and it made me grown man cry. I was laughing about it but fuck the tears were building up FAST.  Really humbling.

I had arthroscopic on my shoulder.  IT was quite effed up.