Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

It's about $40K too optimistic for me.

If work didn't lease shit for me I would say the same, but I also want to maximize what I get.  Can lease that as cheap as a new explorer except with the explorer there is a warranty so the repairs on the car will be my problem.

The car market has me on the fence, I may sell one of mine.

Just had my blue runner back for the fuel pump recall and the dealership had 1 trd pro runner in white selling for $11k over sticker and had a deposit on it. Crazy inflation.

OMG, prices are SO stupid for everything now!  I looked at a '19 Civic Si with 6K miles and they wanted $29K.  Sticker on the car was $27!  I see people asking $2K for non-running cars.  Just nuts!

I could use a new truck, so I priced out an XL F150 today.  It's the lowest model, doesn't even have power windows, locks, or cruise.  It was $40K.

Great discussion here!

I think White super brightest mode comparatively perfect!

Rainbow unicorn is better.

26 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

OMG, prices are SO stupid for everything now!  I looked at a '19 Civic Si with 6K miles and they wanted $29K.  Sticker on the car was $27!  I see people asking $2K for non-running cars.  Just nuts!

I could use a new truck, so I priced out an XL F150 today.  It's the lowest model, doesn't even have power windows, locks, or cruise.  It was $40K.

Craziness

On 3/5/2021 at 7:20 PM, Tirefryr said:

I've never used a headlamp, but I freaking LOVE my Fenix flashlights!

Yeah, I'm also using Fenix HL60R headlamp and it's work perfect as I needed!

On 5/29/2021 at 8:26 AM, Tirefryr said:

Yep.  Kills me because the CTS-V's were 10-15k less pre-Covid

On 5/20/2021 at 8:48 AM, Aaron Clinton said:

Yes, because crypto is new, and there are all these fucking goobers thinking they are going to become overnight millionaires by yolo'ing their money on a shit coin.  Its really dumb as they have no idea what they are doing, its pulling money away from coins / projects that actually has a use case.  All the money that is in something like SHIB, should be in ADA or XLM for example.  DOGE is interesting as it has gained enough hype and traction that it could become a stable currency.

DOGE has the potential if it can really rebound.....problem is the lack of cap; much like the USD.

J

On 5/29/2021 at 9:26 AM, Tirefryr said:

I've been seeing this everywhere, especially since the girl wanted to leave her Jetta behind. She got it brand new, at 80k and 5 years old, it felt like time for something bigger. Ended up in a 2018 Rav 4 Hybrid. 20k on the odometer, and $25k with a 100k bumper to bumper warranty. She likes it, I don't hate riding in it or driving it, and it'll save some $$ on road trips this summer. Win-win.

J

On 5/27/2021 at 7:33 AM, ///M5 said:

Talk me out of a CTS-V

I vote Austin Martin 4 door. :D

On 5/27/2021 at 9:33 AM, ///M5 said:

Talk me out of a CTS-V

"Tis a GM.

That was easy. 

22 hours ago, Godsmack said:

DOGE has the potential if it can really rebound.....problem is the lack of cap; much like the USD.

J

Yes, that is why I am in on BTC, LTC, XLM, ATOM, ADA.

3 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

"Tis a GM.

That was easy. 

My ugly ass Escalade made my Mercedes look like the POS.  I despise GM....but am deathly scared of the alternatives.

On 5/27/2021 at 8:24 PM, ///M5 said:

I don't love any of them...so wallet per smile wins.  

Matt Panera Turbo in the same price is a 10-13.  The ass....I can't take the ass.  

It looks fine in person. Just not photos. Lol

I kind of want a viper for some reason.  

Most recent one I can get, get it all tuned up and just wear American flag shirts until I die. 

41 minutes ago, dem beats said:

It looks fine in person. Just not photos. Lol

I just drove one.  Ass is awful.

40 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Its cute.

Is it really fun to drive?

Way more fun than the E63 or M5.  WAY

The RR supercharger may make the Lexus as much fun though.  Part of me prefers the power than spools and keeps coming and part of me likes the nasty holy shit now.  For winter the spool up is better.

The control for the infotainment in the Lexus is stupid though.  So fucking bad

Every damn BMW looks like every other BMW now.  Who wants an M5 that looks like a 318