Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

And one month after I decide not to leave the country, poop hits the fan hours away from where I live. 

Fuck you Vladimir! 

Dude, I was wondering about you the other day.   Didn't know how close you were.   Stay SAFE!

On 2/27/2022 at 5:05 PM, Adrian_D said:

And one month after I decide not to leave the country, poop hits the fan hours away from where I live. 

Fuck you Vladimir! 

Stay safe bro. Could also be your sign its time for that change after all.

J

Fuck you Vladimir! 

Stay safe and make sure you can protect yourself.

Sorry guys, I need to do a better job of checking back in the iHop on a daily basis. 

1 hour ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Sorry guys, I need to do a better job of checking back in the iHop on a daily basis. 

We'll forgive you as long as you send each of us a complimentary Icon. :D

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

We'll forgive you as long as you send each of us a complimentary Icon. :D

Haha, I wish.  Waiting on 12D4's to finally ship.  Then I can scrape together funds for 15's, then wait for them, then repeat for F8L's.  

New Dcon is waiting to go into production...

Jesus!  you guys upgraded the Dcon again?!

On 2/27/2022 at 4:05 PM, Adrian_D said:

Fuck you Vladimir! 

Been thinking about you a ton. Hope you’re safe!

On 3/16/2022 at 7:05 PM, Tirefryr said:

Jesus!  you guys upgraded the Dcon again?!

Well, its been out of production for a while.  

Or are you thinking of the Demon?  The Dcon will sit below the Demon in price and power handling. 

33 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Well, its been out of production for a while.  

Or are you thinking of the Demon?  The Dcon will sit below the Demon in price and power handling. 

Shit, I was thinking Demon.  I'm a dumb ass.

I need to sell my Rockfords so I can get some more amps.  Think I may try to unload the XXX too even though I said I never would. 

On 3/21/2022 at 11:18 AM, Tirefryr said:

Shit, I was thinking Demon.  I'm a dumb ass.

TDH is this weekend, and once again I cannot go due to overlap with the boys birthday party.

On 3/21/2022 at 11:20 AM, Tirefryr said:

I need to sell my Rockfords so I can get some more amps.  Think I may try to unload the XXX too even though I said I never would. 

If some NIB Directed amps might fit the bill drop me a line. I've been planning on putting them on eBay but haven't done it yet.

Shocked you're letting that XXX go.

7 hours ago, MKader17 said:

Life has definitely changed for all of us since COVID started.

A little update on my side, the new job is going well, waiting for the 4-month mark to start the process of hiring full-time. The HR system is soooo backed up, we expect it to start the actual process in May and have it all wrapped up by June.

Working from home has allowed for many luxuries, time with family, family lunches outside, washing cars with kids in the middle of the day. I was worried about my social needs, but I've just switched the people I interact with. It opened up the door to help me focus some of my dad's money in real estate, so now we are in the process of buying a house and converting it into a short-term rental in a hot little market where my wife grew up.

Overall, life's been good! Hopefully, I can get some things going and start carving out more time for some side projects.

Glad to hear this kind of update!!!

Fuck you Vladimir! 

Hope you and the family are doing well

This has been one roller coaster of a year so far.

We just launched a ZC6000.1 & DM1600.1 to go with the new DM150.6, DM100.4, DM150.2. 

27 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

We just launched a ZC6000.1 & DM1600.1 to go with the new DM150.6, DM100.4, DM150.2. 

No idea how viable this would be, but I wish you guys have a 5 channel with a 1K 5th.   I'm struggling trying to fit all these amps.  I do LOVE a big surfboard amp  too.   Need to find a way to get some blank heatsinks.

On 4/7/2022 at 10:35 AM, Tirefryr said:

No idea how viable this would be, but I wish you guys have a 5 channel with a 1K 5th.   I'm struggling trying to fit all these amps.  I do LOVE a big surfboard amp  too.   Need to find a way to get some blank heatsinks.

I'd love to merge the 100.4 & 1600.1, but the demand is pretty low.  The 150.6 doesn't really sell as it is.

I think the 5 channel would sell in comparison to the 6.  I was thinking about the channel, but I just want that extra oomph!

On 4/8/2022 at 6:43 PM, Tirefryr said:

I think the 5 channel would sell in comparison to the 6.  I was thinking about the channel, but I just want that extra oomph!

Possibly yes, the 6 channel was a wish list item for me, that is why so few were made.

6 channel is a hard sell for me because I normally wouldn't have 6 speakers I want to send similar power levels to in a vehicle. If I'm doing 3 way, I would likely have a beastly 2 chan and small 4 chan or a beastly 4 chan and small 2 chan.

5 chan is perfect for an active 2 way and sub, which is much more my wheel house.

Figure it's time for something new in here lol

I'm doing a lot more writing and editing of photos lately. The computer chair I picked up a few years ago just isn't comfortable 5 years later. What is everyone using and how do ya like it?

J