Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I talked to a girl online. She's my girlfriend.

Couldn't find one with chrome rims, Ryan. :P

She's dead I tell you!

You are insane. THe only bad part on the Vette is the boring rear panel.

They fall apart man. I'm not saying they don't drive fast, they just are just junky red neck cars. They are also not really comfortable. At least the 2 I drove. If I got one exclusively to pound on, then maybe, but it's a tough sell to me.

She's dead I tell you!

All the local channels broke away last night to televise the press conference. I was not enthralled. Funny how he is a "victim."

She's dead I tell you!

All the local channels broke away last night to televise the press conference. I was not enthralled. Funny how he is a "victim."

He is gay. He made up a GF so his home boys wouldn't give him greif when he didn't want to nail all the bitches and why he had to go home at night.

She's dead I tell you!

When I heard that shit I was literally laughing my ass off for five minutes. Even better, this chick I know from class has had a huge crush on him, so now I just give her shit about it.

Parents are interested in juicing now. Can you really make a good smoothie with veggies? We shall see...

Smoothie isn't juice as it includes all pulp. Liquifying veggies takes a Vitamix or Blendtec. Otherwise it will fail. If you are just adding veggies to a juicer that can still work but you end up with something much less good for you.

Why so?

They're turning the track down the street from me into a dirt track. I may actually go watch some racing now.

Gotta love the goofball comments on ESPN.

Te'o's girlfriend should sleep on a-rods couch, imagine the tabloids then.

It hasn't so far sad.png

So far it seems to be a lot better--though not the same as a few months ago.

I have had a LOT of errors since. I am always wary to mention it but I have still been getting errors saying SSA is down.

Pretty sure it wasn't the hop. It's acting worse than ever. :( WAY slower than it has ever been.

I miss the dirt tracks. We have 4 within 100mi of me growing up. Rednecks like racing.

<-redneck

Parents are interested in juicing now. Can you really make a good smoothie with veggies? We shall see...

Smoothie isn't juice as it includes all pulp. Liquifying veggies takes a Vitamix or Blendtec. Otherwise it will fail. If you are just adding veggies to a juicer that can still work but you end up with something much less good for you.

Why so?

If you want to just extract the sugar from something feel free. Sort of akin to only drinking the blood of an animal instead of eating it's flesh.

I bet if the facebook and audio forum bars weren't on the site it would run faster. I'd put money on them being the issue.

SLOWER than ever, even slower than when the outrageous deals were going on.

I bet if the facebook and audio forum bars weren't on the site it would run faster. I'd put money on them being the issue.

It's something with the server load, IP board software, or mySQL database.

It hasn't so far sad.png

So far it seems to be a lot better--though not the same as a few months ago.

I have had a LOT of errors since. I am always wary to mention it but I have still been getting errors saying SSA is down.

Pretty sure it wasn't the hop. It's acting worse than ever. :(/> WAY slower than it has ever been.

I must have had a lucky stint because it's not any better now.

wows!!!

I need an excuse to not be on the internet so much.