Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I sincerely hate how far behind I have gotten on my to-do list.

Maybe I'll catch up over the next 4 days? Prolly not.

J

What kind of Hibbly Bibbly is this?

Why is it I've unsubscribed 5 times and keep getting emails of replies?

Why is it I've unsubscribed 5 times and keep getting emails of replies?

From the new ihop? If so you're going to have a lot of shit in the morning.

I bet if the facebook and audio forum bars weren't on the site it would run faster. I'd put money on them being the issue.

Seriously. I didn't mind one bar on the side so much, but the second one on top really does bug me. I keep on trying to maximize my already maximized browser.

Parents are interested in juicing now. Can you really make a good smoothie with veggies? We shall see...

Smoothie isn't juice as it includes all pulp. Liquifying veggies takes a Vitamix or Blendtec. Otherwise it will fail. If you are just adding veggies to a juicer that can still work but you end up with something much less good for you.

My Ninja liquifies quite well.

those things will turn peanuts into peanut butter in seconds and ice into "snow" as my daughter calls it in the same amount of time. awesome little machines

Evil subs?

i was wondering the same thing

The mighty Vitamix laughs at your puny blender! mwahahahaha and such...

Seriously, just the motor on the Vitamix is heavier than the entire Ninja system. Fucker is big.

Heard an Obama quote this morning, he want's to be a better President this term than the last one, my first thought was "wow, that can't be very hard at all", but then I heard about his new strategy to ignore Republicans and go directly to the public. It's going to be a long 4 years my friends...

I miss the dirt tracks. We have 4 within 100mi of me growing up. Rednecks like racing.

<-redneck

<--- has never met a redneck with a $1200 coffee grinder or a $600 juicer who eats miso soup.

<--- also currently lives deep in redneck territory.

I miss the dirt tracks. We have 4 within 100mi of me growing up. Rednecks like racing.

<-redneck

<--- has never met a redneck with a $1200 coffee grinder or a $600 juicer who eats miso soup.

His collection of nascar commemorative plates makes up for that easily.

If he tossed a gun rack in the AMG his training would be complete.

Heard an Obama quote this morning, he want's to be a better President this term than the last one, my first thought was "wow, that can't be very hard at all", but then I heard about his new strategy to ignore Republicans and go directly to the public. It's going to be a long 4 years my friends...

There is one good thing about that. The average guy might stand up to be heard, and that attitude will shift shit next term.

There is one good thing about that. The average guy might stand up to be heard, and that attitude will shift shit next term.

It's easy to lose site of the big gains Republicans made at the state level, and there is no doubt there will be mid term gains in congress. We do have Hope that there will be Change.

And I laugh as my $100 spent does more than I will ever need and does it perfectly. Find a Vitamix for $100.

<-redneck

I live in redneck amish territory.

<-redneck

Come to ND where there is oil money. ;)

Hell come to Minneapolis and I'll take you on a tour of cruise boats on Lake Minnetonka owned by NoDak rednecks.

I grew up in Fargo ND, well okay Moorhead MN but if you look at a map you will realize why I said Fargo.

And I laugh as my $100 spent does more than I will ever need and does it perfectly. Find a Vitamix for $100.

For now. Just like everything in the kitchen the big difference will be if you use it heavily you will need more than 3 in your lifetime and only on Vmix. Of course if you don't use it much fine.

At the same time, if you were using it for other things (which with your diet restrictions I am surprised you aren't) you would find the little guy does leave things lacking. The Vmix completely liquifies things allowing you to make velvety feeling soups out of basically a vegetable and some stock. Hell I even cook mine sometimes right in the blender. Just leave it on high for 5 minutes and the soup is near boiling. Put in strawberries with all the seeds and 20 seconds later it is a smooth liquid.

There are definitely things it doesn't do better and it isn't logical for everyone to go out and buy one, but when you need it you need it. Mine regularly makes things like Carrot Ginger soup, Pumpkin soup, Potato soup, smoothies, snow cones, and once a summer frozen drinks.

The snow cone is a multi-step process as first I have to make a coulois from some fruit and then shave the ice, but you should see the look on the little ones faces and then realize you are just feeding them fruit :)

Key to a good frozen drink which will somewhat work in a lesser blender is to use NO ice. Just buy a bag (or freeze your own) of frozen strawberries (or other fruit with some liquid content) add booze and pulse. When it's a 100+ they taste great even to the manliest of men.

Metropolis, lol. Field with some buildings in it. LOADED with college women though. :)

And UBER cheap bar specials. Can get drunk for $5 any night but Friday/Sat and even then if you really push the hours that are acceptable for you to do it you can.

For now. Just like everything in the kitchen the big difference will be if you use it heavily you will need more than 3 in your lifetime and only on Vmix. Of course if you don't use it much fine.

At the same time, if you were using it for other things (which with your diet restrictions I am surprised you aren't) you would find the little guy does leave things lacking. The Vmix completely liquifies things allowing you to make velvety feeling soups out of basically a vegetable and some stock. Hell I even cook mine sometimes right in the blender. Just leave it on high for 5 minutes and the soup is near boiling. Put in strawberries with all the seeds and 20 seconds later it is a smooth liquid.

There are definitely things it doesn't do better and it isn't logical for everyone to go out and buy one, but when you need it you need it. Mine regularly makes things like Carrot Ginger soup, Pumpkin soup, Potato soup, smoothies, snow cones, and once a summer frozen drinks.

The snow cone is a multi-step process as first I have to make a coulois from some fruit and then shave the ice, but you should see the look on the little ones faces and then realize you are just feeding them fruit :)/>

Key to a good frozen drink which will somewhat work in a lesser blender is to use NO ice. Just buy a bag (or freeze your own) of frozen strawberries (or other fruit with some liquid content) add booze and pulse. When it's a 100+ they taste great even to the manliest of men.

100% agree on the booze smoothie. I always end up using some sweeter fruit with the strawberries like mango or black berries.

I however cannot get it to liquify completely. How do you do the carrots? I LOVE carro soup. Truely one of my faves. Grandpa used to make it. The ginger sounds good for it too. I would probably omit the ginger, but only for nostalgia reasons.

I did make some amazing tomato bisque that I keep in the fridge for impromptu ciopino (sp). I need to go buy more miso ingredients so the ciopino is standing in.

The speed of this sight really sucks! The new hop is super slow, hell it takes almost 30 seconds to go to the next page!