Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Frozen drinks aren't liquified as you want them in the "snow" state.

Carrots I cook ahead of time. The recipe is a bit involved. If you want I can post it. :)

*and don't leave out the ginger it is key

Kevin is fucking hilarious. I'd expect him to make up a "usable" FR starting point slightly above Fs, but nope!

Or at least like the rest of the pro audio world an cite the Fs as the lower point.

Checked CrApCO and they didn't seem to pick up on it.

2014!

001-2014-chevrolet-corvette-opt.jpg

Looks good.

Too many stolen design queues. But then again, it's GM.

I bet if the facebook and audio forum bars weren't on the site it would run faster. I'd put money on them being the issue.

The bar at the top is a static image with links embedded, shouldn't have a speed effect. The side tabs are a tiny script that shouldn't have much effect on the page load.

I bet if the facebook and audio forum bars weren't on the site it would run faster. I'd put money on them being the issue.

The bar at the top is a static image with links embedded, shouldn't have a speed effect. The side tabs are a tiny script that shouldn't have much effect on the page load.

Ha, you sound like our IT department. Key word is shouldn't; however, in life my experience when it comes to IT that is RARELY the case.

Ha, you sound like our IT department. Key word is shouldn't; however, in life my experience when it comes to IT that is RARELY the case.

I am browsing side/top bars free biggrin.png

lookbypathydhd4muhr2cr.png

Um, how?

The speed of this sight really sucks! The new hop is super slow, hell it takes almost 30 seconds to go to the next page!

It took over 10 min to load this. I had to switch to mobile on my desktop. Then 3 times it errored out with a message from the IP board software saying the server timed out. It wasn't even the generic chrome error server page. It was an SSA page saying that SSA wouldn't load fully.

and.... LOL at how to dress well.

It's either a suit, or cut offs and sandals.

Everything else is inappropriate excluding athletic wear for only times when you are being.... athletic.

LMAO

I thought it was a new show with your fave dood. I grabbed this from your FB account so I just figgured.

:-D

tim%2Bgunn.jpg

Come on man, you know you'll always be my role model.

The mighty Vitamix laughs at your puny blender! mwahahahaha and such...

The mighty Vitamix laughs at your puny blender! mwahahahaha and such...

And I laugh as my $100 spent does more than I will ever need and does it perfectly. Find a Vitamix for $100.

For now. Just like everything in the kitchen the big difference will be if you use it heavily you will need more than 3 in your lifetime and only on Vmix. Of course if you don't use it much fine.

At the same time, if you were using it for other things (which with your diet restrictions I am surprised you aren't) you would find the little guy does leave things lacking. The Vmix completely liquifies things allowing you to make velvety feeling soups out of basically a vegetable and some stock. Hell I even cook mine sometimes right in the blender. Just leave it on high for 5 minutes and the soup is near boiling. Put in strawberries with all the seeds and 20 seconds later it is a smooth liquid.

There are definitely things it doesn't do better and it isn't logical for everyone to go out and buy one, but when you need it you need it. Mine regularly makes things like Carrot Ginger soup, Pumpkin soup, Potato soup, smoothies, snow cones, and once a summer frozen drinks.

The snow cone is a multi-step process as first I have to make a coulois from some fruit and then shave the ice, but you should see the look on the little ones faces and then realize you are just feeding them fruit :)/>

Key to a good frozen drink which will somewhat work in a lesser blender is to use NO ice. Just buy a bag (or freeze your own) of frozen strawberries (or other fruit with some liquid content) add booze and pulse. When it's a 100+ they taste great even to the manliest of men.

I use it everyday. Have been for 3 years with no issues. Even if I have to buy several in my lifetime, I still come out ahead.

I know what the point is though. Being a mechanic, I certainly won't buy cheap tools.

How much does the ninja blend at a time 2 liters or so?

I came really close to buying one of those vs the blendtec and vitamix, and decided ultimately on the vitamix. I had gone through about 6 blenders in as many years prior to that.

I'll bet you it isn't either of those causing the issue. ;)

Heads payed for ($810 shipped), all gaskets ordered, now I just have to wait. Somebody else local bought heads from Argentina and they arrived in ~7 days.

I'm seriously thinking about port matching the heads to the intake. Yay ? Nay ? Shouldn't be too difficult for my dremel :)

Can't wait to see the Jeep back in action.

At the same time the car is apart I will have to investigate if I can squeeze in a 2.5" downpipe instead of the crappy 2" downpipe I have now.

The site is slow from the server trying to wade through the sea of Bullshit in thr skar section.

And for more good news, my leaf spring liner shipped yesterday, so I will get to change my springs by the end of the month if everything rolls as it should.

http://loadimpact.com/page-analysis/www.soundsolutionsaudio.com-ca68f1f2d8a5bb8a871e58f34d7798c7

The largest contributor to total page load time is the green, or "Time til first byte received." Meaning the web-browser sends an http request to the server for some page/file, and it takes xxx amount of time before the server replies to the request, and starts responding with the data. In this instance it took 3.36 seconds for the server to respond.

Visit the soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum, and the first page called for is index.php Once the browser receives it's data, then it begins calling new requests for files that index.php calls for (ie: images, javascript, fancy banners, style sheets, etc).

Before the server can respond with the data for index.php to the browser it must run the server side code (PHP in this case). The php code retrieves a shit load of information from the mysql database (ie: online users, latest posts, index of topics, subtopics, everything that makes this a forum dynamic basically).

Visiting soundsolutionsaudio.com is fairly fast, but it's not running the same php code the forum software is, and it's not retrieving a ton of information from a database.

So the forum is slow because there is either an issue with some snippet of php code, or the forum database.

And no, I don't like the banners either.

Someone should make a spoof video called: "It's not easy being Kevin." :lol: