Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Next he will be getting in that oameal game son!

Things just ain't the same fa gangstahz.

That would be funny shit to see them duke it out in the oatmeal business.

I miss the dirt tracks. We have 4 within 100mi of me growing up. Rednecks like racing.

<-redneck

<--- has never met a redneck with a $1200 coffee grinder or a $600 juicer who eats miso soup.

<--- also currently lives deep in redneck territory.

I live in redneck amish territory.

Covered wagon ovals FTW!!!

And no, I don't like the banners either.

I concur.

I miss the dirt tracks. We have 4 within 100mi of me growing up. Rednecks like racing.

<-redneck

<--- has never met a redneck with a $1200 coffee grinder or a $600 juicer who eats miso soup.

What about a redneck with a $1200 grill and a $600 AK? Wait, shit.

http://loadimpact.com/page-analysis/www.soundsolutionsaudio.com-ca68f1f2d8a5bb8a871e58f34d7798c7

The largest contributor to total page load time is the green, or "Time til first byte received." Meaning the web-browser sends an http request to the server for some page/file, and it takes xxx amount of time before the server replies to the request, and starts responding with the data. In this instance it took 3.36 seconds for the server to respond.

Visit the soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum, and the first page called for is index.php Once the browser receives it's data, then it begins calling new requests for files that index.php calls for (ie: images, javascript, fancy banners, style sheets, etc).

Before the server can respond with the data for index.php to the browser it must run the server side code (PHP in this case). The php code retrieves a shit load of information from the mysql database (ie: online users, latest posts, index of topics, subtopics, everything that makes this a forum dynamic basically).

Visiting soundsolutionsaudio.com is fairly fast, but it's not running the same php code the forum software is, and it's not retrieving a ton of information from a database.

So the forum is slow because there is either an issue with some snippet of php code, or the forum database.

The last sentence is the only thing I understood.

<-redneck

Hell with the AR. It's the redneck with the MCMillan 50 cal that you have to worry about.

Veggie smoothie ain't bad at all. Takes a few splashes of syrup to balance out the bitterness, though.

<-redneck

Hell with the AR. It's the redneck with the MCMillan 50 cal that you have to worry about.

Fo sho!

I have decided to buy a bolt in some mildish 6-7mm cartridge, and some uber magnum. Thinkin 375/416, or just get the fiddy.

.50 bmg would be cheeper to shoot.

Veggie smoothie ain't bad at all. Takes a few splashes of syrup to balance out the bitterness, though.

Try mango next time. I fucking love mangoes when I need sweet.

So I got the benchmade ADAMAS. The other night I am out and sure as shit I bent the fucking pocket clip. Caught it on a chair and it opened right up.

I don't have a fucking torx either. I would clamp the thing and fix it but can't wihout taking it off. SOB

<-redneck

Hmmm. I have one of these too.

http://www.lynxgrills.com/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=20

http://loadimpact.co...71e58f34d7798c7

The largest contributor to total page load time is the green, or "Time til first byte received." Meaning the web-browser sends an http request to the server for some page/file, and it takes xxx amount of time before the server replies to the request, and starts responding with the data. In this instance it took 3.36 seconds for the server to respond.

Visit the soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum, and the first page called for is index.php Once the browser receives it's data, then it begins calling new requests for files that index.php calls for (ie: images, javascript, fancy banners, style sheets, etc).

Before the server can respond with the data for index.php to the browser it must run the server side code (PHP in this case). The php code retrieves a shit load of information from the mysql database (ie: online users, latest posts, index of topics, subtopics, everything that makes this a forum dynamic basically).

Visiting soundsolutionsaudio.com is fairly fast, but it's not running the same php code the forum software is, and it's not retrieving a ton of information from a database.

So the forum is slow because there is either an issue with some snippet of php code, or the forum database.

It's sort of like someone thinking their food is taking forever to be prepared, but they haven't ordered anything yet.

It's sort of like someone thinking their food is taking forever to be prepared, but they haven't ordered anything yet.

You haven't met German IT

You haven't met German IT

Oh I don't doubt you, but in this instance...

Thankfully I haven't had to deal with many ITs, but the ones I do remember were often of little use.

I don't doubt your conclusion. A post of mine never made it that said I doubt it's the old Hop thread either.

As for the pop-ups, as you said if it is in loading and somehow they require a load refresh all the time since they link to social media sites that get updated things get jacked. Our IT currently has issues kicking some smart phones into incessant download of data from the exchange server. Guy that works for me burned 25gb in one month and he is mostly computer illiterate. ie, it wasn't through his mechanism but the server forcing it. They still can't find the cause, lol

I forgot about that big damn gas grill of Seans. :)

Along with that Stainless clad Egg in his back yard, hes sold quite a few eggs and doesn't own one himself!

Weren't you having the same issue with your email downloading stuff 24/7? At least it's through work and not personal. :lol:

I'm speechless. I mean fuck.

Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott has a message for New York gun owners: Come to Texas, and bring your guns with you.

"Texas is better than New York, and New York just gave us another excuse to say that," Abbott, a Republican, said on Thursday, after ads extolling Texas appeared on several media websites.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a Democrat, signed sweeping gun-control legislation earlier this week expanding the state's ban on assault weapons and putting limits on ammunition capacity in the wake of last month's school shootings in Connecticut.

Abbott, a possible candidate for governor of Texas in next year's election, used campaign money to buy ads on websites of news organizations in New York City and Albany.

One ad says in classic Western script: "WANTED: Law abiding New York gun owners seeking lower taxes and greater opportunities." Clicking on the ad leads to a Facebook page touting the virtues of Texas, including the fact that the state has no income tax so "you'll be able to keep more of what you earn and use that extra money to buy more ammo."

Abbott told Reuters the ads are a "way to tweak our liberal friends up in the Northeast."

"It is tongue in cheek, but there is a deeper message here," he said. "Texas really does stand as the last bastion of ultimate freedom in this country. Over the last decade, more than 4 million people moved to this state, and one reason is freedom and one reason is economic opportunity."

Abbott has said he will file a federal lawsuit to throw out any nationwide gun restrictions implemented by Congress.

A Cuomo spokesman did not immediately respond to an emailed request for comment.