Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I miss the dirt tracks. We have 4 within 100mi of me growing up. Rednecks like racing.

<-redneck

<--- has never met a redneck with a $1200 coffee grinder or a $600 juicer who eats miso soup.

<--- also currently lives deep in redneck territory.

What about a redneck with a $1200 grill and a $600 AK? Wait, shit.

I can see a redneck with an expensive grill and an AK...

But damn, you guys take the fun out of sarcasm. If I was serious I would have said "you are no redneck you fuckin cocksucker".

Weren't you having the same issue with your email downloading stuff 24/7? At least it's through work and not personal. laugh.png

That was different, but similar. New PC was downloading my outlook pst and our server thought that meant it should push to my phone. Needless to say it pushed for nearly 20 hours while it downlodaed.

I miss the dirt tracks. We have 4 within 100mi of me growing up. Rednecks like racing.

<-redneck

<--- has never met a redneck with a $1200 coffee grinder or a $600 juicer who eats miso soup.

But damn, you guys take the fun out of sarcasm. If I was serious I would have said "you are no redneck you fuckin cocksucker".

It's the hop, much more fun to expound.

At least he added the turbo 6 emblem and painted them matching. It's a nice car otherwise.

<-redneck

...I....I made fun of his nascar plates.

:-(

<-redneck

It's the hop, much more fun to expound.

<-redneck

Neither of you are rednecks, you fucking cocksuckers.

<-redneck

Spelled it wrong. Nice car

YOU'RE BLACK

THEY'RE WHITE

THIS AIN'T HOCKEY!

tumblr_lpmhfgMZ831qk2dyto1_400.gif Edited by Shogen

It's so funny when people with no technical background make assumptions that a turbo engine needs backpressure after the turbine, otherwise the turbo won't work, torque will be affected etc.

Blanket statements everywhere.

I want more sleep.

Not hung over, but suffering that waking up too early effect from the booze.

emeffer

I hate it how in the night I don't feel sleepy, so I can't keep a schedule. But in the morning I dont feel like waking up either, after lets say 8 hours of sleep, so I sleep for another hour or just lay in the warmth and think about for shit.

Fucks shit up. Going to bed in the morning, waking up at dark.

I remember my dream from last night. I got two tickets in the mail, one for going 4mph over, and the other for something along the lines of reckless driving because I swerved so I wouldn't run into a car cutting me off. Last ticket was for $860 some dollars. Woke up in relief...

Day before I passed by a parked cop radar-ing, I eye-balled him as I went by, and he promptly followed me for the next ten miles up until my driveway.

I know I sorta asked for the latter, but fuck it's hard to drive the exact speed limit. :ninja:

They do that to me I try to lose them. Good luck piggie

Thinking about buying a new Cadillac CTS-V coupe. I drove one when I went to get our SRX serviced and havent been able to keep it off my mind................... The car runs really strong for a stock off the showroom car. The auto would give me a good excuse as to why "we both" would enjoy it. Lmao

Love this color too

ctsv_zpsa6334692.jpg

Hell I finally got the local cops to stop following me home one the weekends after I get off work at 1am.