Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I found the CTS-V to be rather mundane. With the power it had it should have been more exhilarating.

You stop and buy them a beer?

No :)

When I showed the officer I had changed my lights from New Years Eve, I let him know that when I am working the weekends that I get followed from the bypass to my drive way which is almost 4 miles. This is the second weekend that I worked and the cops have just watched me go by, so far.

Just scored a 3D bar and 4 pair of glasses for only $89.99! Gavin will be super happy!

Jesus,http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/30/jews-need-not-apply-coloreds-ok-invites-reportedly-distributed-to-harvard-students/

Thinking about buying a new Cadillac CTS-V coupe. I drove one when I went to get our SRX serviced and havent been able to keep it off my mind................... The car runs really strong for a stock off the showroom car. The auto would give me a good excuse as to why "we both" would enjoy it. Lmao

Love this color too

ctsv_zpsa6334692.jpg

I'm not a fan of their styling, but can't argue with the numbers.

So my internet is insanely slow here at the house, I call up At&T and speak with them and they tell me the fastest internet they offer in my area is 3.0 Mb/s... Jesus that is SLOW.

The rear looks bloated. Though I remember seeing the commercials with one in red, and I didn't notice that.

I'm curious how reliable they'll end up being. Seth, do you know anything about the latest ones, and years prior? IIRC ~2012 models had some goofy issues. Fair amount leaked oil, and since it used a split engine case design they had to tear apart the engine to replace the seals--at least that's what I heard from the mechanics at the dealership.

Edited by stefanhinote

And the biggest problem is that they are too fucking small on the inside.

At least for us normal sized people

At least for us normal sized people

Hard to get in for me. Comfy enough when I got in.

CLS from benz is the worst. I cannot get in. But nice if I'm willing to crushmyself to get in.

Opposite for me. Could get in, but then I was seriously underwhelmed. CLS is the same, just don't fit.

Shit, I put some nude pics of this girl I know, in a .rar and now I cant open it cause I forgot the pass...

They have been growing on me for awhile. I almost bought a CTS instead of the SRX for my wife but after driving both the SRX was much more vehicle. Now for me personally a cts-v makes perfect sense. I do not care for the recaro seats. The standards are way more comfortable for daily driving, I also found the interior very fitting for me (5-11 250lbs) it is smaller but it's expected. The auto is a huge plus because the wife can drive it. I love the wide ass end. It has bad blind spots but the blind spot indicators in the mirrors actually work pretty good.!

As far as power it's just a beast, I have driven some serious sports cars and the caddy is fkn impressive.

Shit, I put some nude pics of this girl I know, in a .rar and now I cant open it cause I forgot the pass...

That's hilarious.

Might leave the PC for the night and wake up with a cracked password... and some other cracks if you know what I mean :D

I figured you would--haha.

Local mud run with zombies. I'd be the asshole who brings a shotgun.

Spent waaaaaaay too much money today.

:-)

New soup bowls. Mega sale and a lot of food.

So my internet is insanely slow here at the house, I call up At&T and speak with them and they tell me the fastest internet they offer in my area is 3.0 Mb/s... Jesus that is SLOW.

Consider yourself lucky,

2448444875.png

Cant wait for Fios to be available here

http://loadimpact.co...71e58f34d7798c7

The largest contributor to total page load time is the green, or "Time til first byte received." Meaning the web-browser sends an http request to the server for some page/file, and it takes xxx amount of time before the server replies to the request, and starts responding with the data. In this instance it took 3.36 seconds for the server to respond.

Visit the soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum, and the first page called for is index.php Once the browser receives it's data, then it begins calling new requests for files that index.php calls for (ie: images, javascript, fancy banners, style sheets, etc).

Before the server can respond with the data for index.php to the browser it must run the server side code (PHP in this case). The php code retrieves a shit load of information from the mysql database (ie: online users, latest posts, index of topics, subtopics, everything that makes this a forum dynamic basically).

Visiting soundsolutionsaudio.com is fairly fast, but it's not running the same php code the forum software is, and it's not retrieving a ton of information from a database.

So the forum is slow because there is either an issue with some snippet of php code, or the forum database.

Too many variables, Could be anything.

A Possibility is the data center the web server is hosted at.

Very sad day today. Buried 4 famly members.

2 month old, 4 year old, 5 year old, and the 52 year old grandmother.

Very sad day today. Buried 4 famly members.

2 month old, 4 year old, 5 year old, and the 52 year old grandmother.

Oh man, I am deeply sorry !!! I hate to even ask but what happen?