Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Amazing!

Yup, I'm not even into guns but that event seems very cool.

I thought it was more ridiculous than cool to be honest. Half the time they weren't even aiming at shit, and just burning through a ton of $$$.

Shooting the planes did look fun however.

Why do you guys need so many god damn screens? Looks like Macgyver's HQ.

The rear looks bloated. Though I remember seeing the commercials with one in red, and I didn't notice that.

I'm curious how reliable they'll end up being. Seth, do you know anything about the latest ones, and years prior? IIRC ~2012 models had some goofy issues. Fair amount leaked oil, and since it used a split engine case design they had to tear apart the engine to replace the seals--at least that's what I heard from the mechanics at the dealership.

Damn good motors. I am not a fan of Cadillacs at all. IMO it seems rather odd that a Caddy is using a Chevy powerplant. But it is a huge step up from their last 20 years of bullshit engines. I hate the 4.1/4.5/4.9 motors and the Northstars are no better.

Shooting into thin air would get boring after a few rounds, that I admit. And yeah, they run through money...umm ammo like crazy

Was a house fire in haltan city Texas.

The grandmother was found dead covering the infant upstairs. 4 year old girl in the hallway upstairs. And the 5 year old boy was at the backdoor, trying to get out. Very tragic. Sweet little babies.

I have pretty thick skin but funerals really get to me. Funerals of family is 2x worse. Losing 3 precious babies is extremely hard.

http://www.firehouse...exas-house-fire

That is a tragedy. My thoughts are with your family.

Amazing that he put that HQ together with just a book of matches and 2 sticks of chewing gum.

so ergonomic. If they don't overlap don't do It

Amazing that he put that HQ together with just a book of matches and 2 sticks of chewing gum.

map and duct tape

Oh man, gotta love the hop.

Yeah, but I hate the inability to unsubscribe or stop following the damn thing. 20+ emails a day is annoying.

I have the laptop screen in the center with the desktop extended to the left. On the right is a TV an up above is my screen that is detached from my old laptop (but still powered by my old laptop below.

So I can have the TV on (though rare), use the screen to the left with the laptop, while working with other things (like my music collection) on the old laptop.

boom! :P

Yeah, but I hate the inability to unsubscribe or stop following the damn thing. 20+ emails a day is annoying.

I get no emails.

My Settings> Notification Options, uncheck whatever you don't like.

Matt, here is the Carrot Ginger Soup. Easy, peasy.

6 tbsp Unsalted Butter 1 whole yellow onion 1/4 cup chopped fresh ginger root 3 cloves garlic 7 cups homemade chicken stock 1 cup white wine 1 1/2 lbs carrots cut into 1/2" pieces Saute onion in butter. Add remaining ingredients and simmer until carrots are cooked (~45min) Add 2 tbsp Lemon Juice 1 pinch curry powder Salt & Pepper to taste Puree in blender (works well to season in blender while pureeing as tasting is better then) Freezes well so double/triple it up :) Serve with a dollop of crème fraiche (or sour cream) and garnish with chives or parsley

so ergonomic. If they don't overlap don't do It

2 screens seems plenty for me at work. Would really like a second screen at times at home :)

Matt, here is the Carrot Ginger Soup. Easy, peasy.

6 tbsp Unsalted Butter 1 whole yellow onion 1/4 cup chopped fresh ginger root 3 cloves garlic 7 cups homemade chicken stock 1 cup white wine 1 1/2 lbs carrots cut into 1/2" pieces Saute onion in butter. Add remaining ingredients and simmer until carrots are cooked (~45min) Add 2 tbsp Lemon Juice 1 pinch curry powder Salt & Pepper to taste Puree in blender (works well to season in blender while pureeing as tasting is better then) Freezes well so double/triple it up :)/> Serve with a dollop of crème fraiche (or sour cream) and garnish with chives or parsley

Thanks!

I picked up some ginger yesterday for the seabass. I'm super excited for the soup though. It will bring me back. Picked up 4 bunches of carrots.

#1 pwning newbs

#2 pron on one, HOP on another, tunes or youtube one the last.

I'm shocked at the amount of liquid, broth and wine, it sounds like so much. Does a lot boil off when simmering the carrots?

To set the SSF to a specific frequency, turn the filter all the way down (10hz) and disconnect the sub. Turn the volume on the HU up to some arbitrary level (the volume level itself doesn't matter), and play the 33hz test tone (if that is what you are trying to set your SSF to). Measure the voltage output of the amplifier with a DMM. Then multiply this voltage by .707. So if you measure the voltage output and it's 2V, then you would multiply 2 * .707 = 1.414. With the test tone still playing and your HU at the same volume level, turn the SSF knob up until the voltage drops to your calculated voltage, in my example that would be 1.414V. This will set your SSF to 33hz.

Can this method be used for setting the LPF?

My Settings> Notification Options, uncheck whatever you don't like.

Been there, done that, several times.