Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

And on another note some smart ass at dodge decided to make the rear speakers wires and the airbag wires the same colors.  I had an installer snip a pair in the kick panel of a brand new caravan because he was too lazy to pull the rear quarter panel to bypass the amp.  Let out every damn airbag on the passenger side.  dash, roof, and seats. Brand new dealership vehicle was totaled with 5 mile on it.

Ishy.

These AKG cans are..... BRUTAL to poorly copied digital material.

Yikes. Painful.

Got work working. Time to tweak some resume shizzzzzzzz.

I will talk to my man with the inside track tomorrow. I need to know what the boss man wants to hear.

Side to side

Side side to side

Thank god the week is done

I'm a zombie back, back to life

Hand up, Suddenly we got our hands up

No control uv muh body

Eyes eyes eyes.

djgotusfallin.jpg

The Bluest Eye fucked me up for realz though.

Read it in 6th grade. Maybe a bit early.

Why do I live in an area with one of the highest teenage birth rates in the country but my wife wants to get pregnant and can't.

Clock will have continuous. The issue is you need to find a switched ignition wire that stays hot while cranking. Get out a test light and poke the ignition wires while cranking. If it stays lit, there is your source.

Clock works except when the key is at OFF.

It still has power,only the lighting is not powered when off. It also switches off at crank, but the time delay is not visible.

My bad, clock DOES shut off while cranking.

How do I make my head unit not shut off every time I start the car?
Bypass the fuse box and wire directly to the battery? Not sure if that's a good idea though...
It will still most likely happen. Starter uses a bunch of volts and HUs protect themselves.

Good point. Sounds like a waste of time trying to bypass it anyway.

For you, maybe yes.

How do I make my head unit not shut off every time I start the car?

Bypass the fuse box and wire directly to the battery? Not sure if that's a good idea though...

X2 I'm pretty sure it cuts off at start to protect some sort of Under or Over voltage problems. Maybe if you had another battery source or possibly wire it to a cap?

I am not adding a cap, lol.

I've recently added a battery in the back. My voltage is good. It even cranks differently, more "stable" so to speak. I'll have to measure the exact voltage at cranking.

Of course it cuts off when cranking. it's attached to an accessory wire. As already stated the only wire besides constant that remained powered when cranking is an ignition wire. what vehicle is it.

Toyota Celica 6th gen

Anyone else excited about the new crescendo comp set coming out?

Why do I live in an area with one of the highest teenage birth rates in the country but my wife wants to get pregnant and can't.

because you probably would be a good parent. If you were a piece of shit, you'd already have 10.

Police chief says you can't kill an animal with an AR, there will be no meat left.

Old lady got popped in the chest and arm, and didn't even walk with a limp.

She must be 50cent's cousin.

3spe1a.jpg

And they drink beer at their congress meetings. And since everything there kills man, they have adapted and become boolit and bomb proof.

because you probably would be a good parent.  If you were a piece of shit, you'd already have 10.

Giggidy

Of course it cuts off when cranking. it's attached to an accessory wire. As already stated the only wire besides constant that remained powered when cranking is an ignition wire. what vehicle is it.

Toyota Celica 6th gen

Ignition wire is blue with an orange stripe in the ignition harness

Booyah. Made some chicken, leek, spinach, phyllo pie last night and man are the leftovers good.

Booyah. Made some chicken, leek, spinach, phyllo pie last night and man are the leftovers good.

I roasted some potatoes, onions, and sweet peppers with sage, sea salt, parsley, oregano, and crushed black pepper. Seared and baked some chicken breast, served on toasted Bolio roll with provolone- wow that was an awesome sandwich. Very rustic, although I wasn't in love with the provolone, might try something different next time.

Police chief says you can't kill an animal with an AR, there will be no meat left. Old lady got popped in the chest and arm, and didn't even walk with a limp. She must be 50cent's cousin.

They were meant to wound and take 3 guys off the line. I always wondered why but after my buddy the 1st Sargent explained it, it made sense.

From the man who says chicken is horrible.

Leftovers almost always have better flavor. :)

Formerly Denim.
There it is! Thanks My name is wrong I don't have a 94z28 anymore. I have a 94 BMW 530i I'm in the process of selling and a 2005 regular cab gmc sierra. No room in the truck for anything fun with all the tools though.
Shoot me a PM if you want to change it. :)/>/>
Whaaaaaaaaa????? I may. Would all past posts change too? I wouldn't want that per sey.

Everything tied to the user name updates.