Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Going back to 2008, there was a dumbshit I designed a box for (for free) and he then asked me for a second box design. I asked him for money this time. 1 year passes, he turns into a whiny bitch and since then one of the retards hosting car audio competitions here always flaunts that in my face. Like I'm supposed to help every damn idiot on the face one the Earth for free and he always helped everyone.

People expect you to hook them up or they are owed something, and if you finally give in and give them a one time deal, they think they deserve it from then.

What is it they say about all good deeds?

So Matt, what Nespresso machine do you have?  

I have a Lattissima Plus.

Aaron, two bug that need fixing.

1 - If you go to View New Content and then on the second page, and click on a thread it wont show the last unread post, but instead go to the start.

2 - If you click on an image it will pop-up, but you can't right click and download or view it and it's properties. Basically you can't download posted images. There was a great feature here, if you post a big image it will re-size according to your screen. Can you bring it back?

Not sure how to correct the post order issue.

That will be in the code itself. Something got corrupted or forgotten in the switch. I have had a lot of issues with various FTP clients "forgetting" entire code strings when doing a complete update. I am not sure of the code IP uses or I would point you to the folder to reload. My forums are vBull, and I know there is a significant difference between the code strings, so aside from providing possible insight I cannot direct you to exactly how to fix the problem.

If you use a site host and had them switch servers it is possible to get the host to address the issue. But I have found that opening tickets takes too damn long, and I have preferred to find and fix the issues myself.

Perhaps you can go to one of the IP forums and find out where the thread string itself is. I know the vBull forums have helped me find an issue quite quickly more then once.

1 - If you go to View New Content and then on the second page, and click on a thread it wont show the last unread post, but instead go to the start.

2 - If you click on an image it will pop-up, but you can't right click and download or view it and it's properties. Basically you can't download posted images. There was a great feature here, if you post a big image it will re-size according to your screen. Can you bring it back?

Not sure how to correct the post order issue.  As for the download, it will depend on the section sometimes or the user group.  I can check permissions on that.

Teo, when you go to open a topic, instead of clicking the title link, click the "Today 8:00am" link below the last poster, and that takes you to the end.

Ordered a new radiator after my boss got me one on a damn good discount and went to pick it up today. Needless to say one of the dumb ass employee's sold it before I got there. So they are ordering me the more expensive higher end one at no addition charge.

J

For the fire chicken?

any one else watch the live episode of gold rush tonight? fucking todd hoffman coked up out of his mind son! live on tv,..

I missed it, but will DVR it and watch later Jon.

Sick em on a chicken!

Yep. Tryin to sell it, but if not I may as well have the best car possible.

J

Hands are aching and spasming like a bastard. I'm sure there's a masturbation joke in here somewhere. Have at it.

Not sure how to correct the post order issue.  As for the download, it will depend on the section sometimes or the user group.  I can check permissions on that.

Teo, when you go to open a topic, instead of clicking the title link, click the "Today 8:00am" link below the last poster, and that takes you to the end.

That does not help. I want to see the first unread post not the first or last post in a thread. The folder on the left of the thread's name does that. But in page 1 you click the thread's name and it does the same. Not on page 2 tho.

angry.png too young to be having back problems.. 

angry.png too young to be having back problems.. 

This... shitty PC chair fucked me up good.

Fuck work on the weekend and 2 hours sleep.

tumblr_mi2fa9myYL1qcy4rxo1_500.jpg

Name please.

tumblr_mi2fa9myYL1qcy4rxo1_500.jpg

Name please.

I know right? I insta Googled her. Name is Xena Kai