Stefan ???

Probably

I don't wear wife-beaters.

i swear the pic you had on here  you had you were wearing one

Stefan ???

Probably

I don't wear wife-beaters.

i swear the pic you had on here  you had you were wearing one

I don't own any, but if you can find of pic of me with one then be my guest. :lol:

Don't have to wear a white tank to be a wife beater

That is kind of miss guided Stefan. They would kill an animal and feas on frezh food all day and preserve the rest.

That was when we statted killing big animals. Before that we rarely killed big animals as the work wasn't worth how much we would waste.

Partially, but 30g protein from meat is not that much--certainly less than an average steak don't you think?

Probably, I was shooting from the hip and didn't quite express what I meant. I am fairly sure that large animal meat would be processed and eaten slowly all day as they preserved the rest. So a constant feeding of 15-20 grams of protein per hour was probably consumed.

I really doubt that they ate bigger meals other than at a feast, or maybe after small game kills. Like a rabbit for bird. Then someone might eat a large meal because they couldn't eat it raw as easily, and it didn't preserve as well.

Similar to your IF diet, some gurus talk about gorging as a positive role in health. Once weak eating like crazy, and then going back to a strict diet ever 3 hours. They feel there is truth to it because of the feasting and cultural weekly food worship we used to do.

Started and finished the book American Sniper today, I enjoyed it.

Oh? Do tell.

That is kind of miss guided Stefan. They would kill an animal and feas on frezh food all day and preserve the rest.

That was when we statted killing big animals. Before that we rarely killed big animals as the work wasn't worth how much we would waste.

Partially, but 30g protein from meat is not that much--certainly less than an average steak don't you think?

Probably, I was shooting from the hip and didn't quite express what I meant. I am fairly sure that large animal meat would be processed and eaten slowly all day as they preserved the rest. So a constant feeding of 15-20 grams of protein per hour was probably consumed.

I really doubt that they ate bigger meals other than at a feast, or maybe after small game kills. Like a rabbit for bird. Then someone might eat a large meal because they couldn't eat it raw as easily, and it didn't preserve as well.

Similar to your IF diet, some gurus talk about gorging as a positive role in health. Once weak eating like crazy, and then going back to a strict diet ever 3 hours. They feel there is truth to it because of the feasting and cultural weekly food worship we used to do.

Yeah definitely, but sometimes people couldn't preserve all the meat they had, and so they ate all that they could. Animals certainly do the same at times. By no means was I using this as proof or anything, just some food for thought I guess.

Started and finished the book American Sniper today, I enjoyed it.

Oh? Do tell.

I'm all ears too.

I've been trying to figure out how the fuck I'm going to do this without a pommel horse:

Qv6ieK3.png

Finally got it: wrap stretch bands around table, lay on table with stretch bands over feet. :D

I used a bench for that.  Get a 2x10 and some cheap pipe stands.

You can wrap your feet around the board to hold yourself in place.  Of course, the bench has to be anchored.

I used a bench for that.  Get a 2x10 and some cheap pipe stands.

Thought about that, but then the table idea worked, and I don't have to buy more shit. My room is starting to look like a gym. :lol:

So Matt, what Nespresso machine do you have?

Little black unit, shape of a parabola.

I also want to know where people get their .50-.68$/cup cost... Looking at pods its 1$+ unless you buy in bulk.

It is .60 from the nespresso sigbt.

tumblr_mi2fa9myYL1qcy4rxo1_500.jpg

Name please.

I know right? I insta Googled her. Name is Xena Kai

Thanks.... must... find... more....

I've been trying to figure out how the fuck I'm going to do this without a pommel horse:

Qv6ieK3.png

Finally got it: wrap stretch bands around table, lay on table with stretch bands over feet. biggrin.png

Go to San Fransisco. There are plenty of dudes who will bend over dead air for the right guy biggrin.png

damn