Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

They are Lowa. And soooooooll comfy. Most comfortable boot I ever had. Leather inside and out.

Pure foot sheksh.

All leather is key

I have seen canvas and some crazy denim but never padded shirts. All my gear is Inzer but only polyester

I used Inzer single ply poly for USAPL and INZER 3 ply canvas and denim for WPO

Fuck.  Looks like my winter is over.  Supposed to get some snow Monday while I am in CA, but then hit 40's before I return.  I "could" sneak away for a night ride this weekend, but my wife is out of town which means I need to do something with the boys and that sounds like a bumble fuck for a 50mi outing.

Fuck.  Looks like my winter is over.  Supposed to get some snow Monday while I am in CA, but then hit 40's before I return.  I "could" sneak away for a night ride this weekend, but my wife is out of town which means I need to do something with the boys and that sounds like a bumble fuck for a 50mi outing.

Taking the boys out on the sled sounds fun to me. :)

i hate winter lol. Sleding is probably the best part when there isnt a 1/2" of ice on top then its just not a good time! hahah

i hate winter lol. Sleding is prolly the best part when there isnt a 1/2" of ice on top then its just not a good time! hahah

Are you old enough to be in the hop? ;)

17's close enought. Nem!! :D

Taking the boys out on the sled sounds fun to me. smile.png

Tanner isn't even 2...

i hate winter lol. Sleding is prolly the best part when there isnt a 1/2" of ice on top then its just not a good time! hahah

That is what big carbides and picks are for.

Taking the boys out on the sled sounds fun to me. smile.png

Tanner isn't even 2...

Don't they make a carrier of some type?

Padding in shirts?

Yeah, extra cloth or material to change the way it fits.

Padding in shirts?

Oh, that's illegal in most leagues. We always had a seamstress custom fit our equipment. It's impossible to get a suit or shirt to fit right from the factory

Yeah, extra cloth or material to change the way it fits.

Our snow has once again melted.  Supposed to get more next Tuesday, but I don't see anything sticking much longer.