Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

No more winter damn storms!

GDMFU weather. I need to start pumping out more CFCs. Maybe burn some oil at an incorrect air to fuel mixture.

Fuckin mother nature must be an evil mother in law. SON OF A!!!!

Edited by dem beats

Just did my taxes, perfect year. I owe < $200. smile.png

....lets just say I owe SIGNIFICANTLY more.
And if it were perfect, I'd owe $999. Don't want to pay estimated.

OK..... I am not sure where to look for this. Is there an andriod answer to the way iCloud works for apple products? My wife wants to have all her music and movies available to her via a cloud like service. She is edging on a TB of data currently. So she has 3 iPods, and they don't even hold all the data.

Tmobil will now have the iPhone 5 and from what I can tell, anything we have on the iTunes account will be in the cloud and then instantly available on her phone. She really wants this. I would love to stop using iTunes in our house, but I don't want to re-write the fucking wheel, or just through a lot of hoops.

We are setting up my old machine to be a media server. We also have an actual rack server ready to go.

Stop jumping to the finish line.

Where does she want her movies/music and for what purpose?

No more winter damn storms!

GDMFU weather. I need to start pumping out more CFCs. Maybe burn some oil at an incorrect air to fuel mixture.

Fuckin mother nature must be an evil mother in law. SON OF A!!!!

If we get 6" of snow and I am in Detroit I am going to flip. I still haven't summerized the sleds and a rip down state property on Hwy 7 would be in order.

I'll have to preface my statement in saying I've never seen a movie that was worth seeing a second time within a relatively short period of time. ie, >5 years for sure

Therefore I am dumbfounded by having to carry video. Of course my audio creeps into the range her audio/video does, but I also refuse to pay for cloud service.

Crap. Need to be in Germany in Sept. Also need some things from a kitchen store in Paris. Don't really want to spend an extra day away from the boys, but trying to decide if it is worth the fucking around to land in Paris, take a train into town buy shit and train back to the airport to fly out with no overnight. 4 hours of extra bs on the way home.

Other option is to spend a late night in Rotterdam on my way out of town and relax.

I'll have to preface my statement in saying I've never seen a movie that was worth seeing a second time within a relatively short period of time. ie, >5 years for sure

dude...... step brothers

Crap. Need to be in Germany in Sept. Also need some things from a kitchen store in Paris. Don't really want to spend an extra day away from the boys, but trying to decide if it is worth the pucking around to land in Paris, take a train into town buy shit and train back to the airport to fly out with no overnight. 4 hours of extra bs on the way home.

Other option is to spend a late night in Rotterdam on my way out of town and relax.

wtf?  ru some kinda ceo?

Dumb and dumber!

Late night in Rotterdam sounds fun

Crap. Need to be in Germany in Sept. Also need some things from a kitchen store in Paris. Don't really want to spend an extra day away from the boys, but trying to decide if it is worth the fucking around to land in Paris, take a train into town buy shit and train back to the airport to fly out with no overnight. 4 hours of extra bs on the way home.

wtf?  ru some kinda ceo?
Not quite, VP.

dude...... step brothers

Never heard of it and probably won't ever see it.

Fun versus utility. Hmm.

And most likely I'll be in Paris next year with the family, but then lugging back a bunch more copper won't be as easy as when I am alone with just a carry on.

Fun versus utility. Hmm.

And most likely I'll be in Paris next year with the family, but then lugging back a bunch more copper won't be as easy as when I am alone with just a carry on.

They gonna let you carry on a 15 pound copper skillet?

dude...... step brothers

Duuuuddde...no

Fun versus utility. Hmm.

Fun always wins.

lol

i didnt mind watching lawless twice.

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD