Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

OK..... I am not sure where to look for this. Is there an andriod answer to the way iCloud works for apple products? My wife wants to have all her music and movies available to her via a cloud like service. She is edging on a TB of data currently. So she has 3 iPods, and they don't even hold all the data.

Tmobil will now have the iPhone 5 and from what I can tell, anything we have on the iTunes account will be in the cloud and then instantly available on her phone. She really wants this. I would love to stop using iTunes in our house, but I don't want to re-write the fucking wheel, or just through a lot of hoops.

We are setting up my old machine to be a media server. We also have an actual rack server ready to go.

Stop jumping to the finish line.

Where does she want her movies/music and for what purpose?

She wants to have her whole video and audio collection with her for the car and work. She currently carries 3 iPods she won or got on ebay for a song.

She wants one phone sized device for it all.

wellwell i wasnt able to get tye 996tt this year, but i did find a black gto with 10k miles that i would be able to get. still sounds like a ton of fun either way especially after driving the hummer 

i tow alot of GTOS,    key issues, it wont turn in the cylinder  ALOT of those.  also water leaks, and security issues

Hard to beat a mustang with a blower

i tow alot of GTOS,    key issues, it wont turn in the cylinder  ALOT of those.  also water leaks, and security issues

LS engines are good engines if you take care of them. ive heard of guys on truck forums getting 200k out of them with no real issues. 

You can lead a yak to water but you can't teach an old dog to make a silk purse out of a pig in a poke.

i towed one had the LS3 with a bottle, and a shit ton of mods.  neat cars

h080EEA6A.jpg

We proudly hold the majority of the world record drunkest people.

i towed one had the LS3 with a bottle, and a shit ton of mods.  neat cars

they are nice cars imo. the seats wrap around you like some sort of Ricarro seat and the cars just look clean.

hell yeah they better..  fucking car the size of a caviler  with that much power somthing has to hold you inplace ! i like them too

LS engines are good engines if you take care of them. ive heard of guys on truck forums getting 200k out of them with no real issues. 

Most any modern gasoline engine can get 200k without any real issues.  The longevity increase in gasoline engines in the last 40 years is pretty incredible.  

I've got almost 450 on my 07 Toyota matrix.

Crap. Need to be in Germany in Sept. Also need some things from a kitchen store in Paris. Don't really want to spend an extra day away from the boys, but trying to decide if it is worth the pucking around to land in Paris, take a train into town buy shit and train back to the airport to fly out with no overnight. 4 hours of extra bs on the way home.

Other option is to spend a late night in Rotterdam on my way out of town and relax.

wtf?  ru some kinda ceo?

Not quite, VP.

yes i know you're very pretty

I'll have to preface my statement in saying I've never seen a movie that was worth seeing a second time within a relatively short period of time. ie, >5 years for sure

dude...... step brothers

Never heard of it and probably won't ever see it.

oh thats a great movie will ferrell is the funniest comedian of all time

angry2.gif angry2.gif angry2.gif angry2.gif

Crap. Need to be in Germany in Sept. Also need some things from a kitchen store in Paris. Don't really want to spend an extra day away from the boys, but trying to decide if it is worth the fucking around to land in Paris, take a train into town buy shit and train back to the airport to fly out with no overnight. 4 hours of extra bs on the way home.

Other option is to spend a late night in Rotterdam on my way out of town and relax.

wtf?  ru some kinda ceo?

Not quite, VP.

yes i know you're very pretty

I'll have to preface my statement in saying I've never seen a movie that was worth seeing a second time within a relatively short period of time. ie, >5 years for sure

dude...... step brothers

Never heard of it and probably won't ever see it.

oh thats a great movie will ferrell is the funniest comedian of all time

lame.gif

my black lincoln had 420K when i sold it.. when it back back it had 450K on it.. and i changed the  oil and sold it again.. its still running!  smokes if you use anything less then 15 40 in it.. but shit.

angry2.gif angry2.gif angry2.gif angry2.gif

sup ?

That's crazy, I've owned one car over 100k and it was my first car. I guess I need to keep them longer.

:)

danis honda we just sold i bought it with 201K we just sold it with 265K on it.  she works out of town.. she racks miles up daily... she already rolling them up on the maxima we just got :(

But in Michigan with the winters the tires would fall off first.

That's crazy, I've owned one car over 100k and it was my first car. I guess I need to keep them longer.

You just need to start driving 75k a year

Never seen Step Brothers, no desire to.  

Will Ferrel is a fucking idiot. His childish humor is akin to Beavis and Butthead and none of us are 10 years old anymore.

I'm not alone in my distaste of Will Ferrel.  Awesome.  :)