Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

But in Michigan with the winters the tires would fall off first.

That's because your roads are shit. I hate MI roads.

I'm not alone in my distaste of Will Ferrel. Awesome. :)

Me too. Anchor man made me laugh quite a bit though. Nothing else did it for me.

Late night in Rotterdam sounds fun

Fun versus utility. Hmm.

And most likely I'll be in Paris next year with the family, but then lugging back a bunch more copper won't be as easy as when I am alone with just a carry on.

They gonna let you carry on a 15 pound copper skillet?

sure, 4 of them probably

Fun versus utility. Hmm.

And most likely I'll be in Paris next year with the family, but then lugging back a bunch more copper won't be as easy as when I am alone with just a carry on.

They gonna let you carry on a 15 pound copper skillet?

sure, 4 of them probably

Fun versus utility. Hmm.

Fun always wins.

fun for a weekend or no fun now and better food for life

You can carry on body armor, shouldn't be an issue with cookware.  

OK..... I am not sure where to look for this. Is there an andriod answer to the way iCloud works for apple products? My wife wants to have all her music and movies available to her via a cloud like service. She is edging on a TB of data currently. So she has 3 iPods, and they don't even hold all the data.

Tmobil will now have the iPhone 5 and from what I can tell, anything we have on the iTunes account will be in the cloud and then instantly available on her phone. She really wants this. I would love to stop using iTunes in our house, but I don't want to re-write the fucking wheel, or just through a lot of hoops.

We are setting up my old machine to be a media server. We also have an actual rack server ready to go.

Stop jumping to the finish line.

Where does she want her movies/music and for what purpose?

She wants to have her whole video and audio collection with her for the car and work. She currently carries 3 iPods she won or got on ebay for a song.

She wants one phone sized device for it all.

easy hdd in car and at work

I'm not alone in my distaste of Will Ferrel. Awesome. smile.png

Me too. Anchor man made me laugh quite a bit though. Nothing else did it for me.

Anchor man was good, other stuff, nope.  

I'm not alone in my distaste of Will Ferrel. Awesome. smile.png

hm i didnt like anchor man

but talladega nights was funny

ur not on fire ricky bobby!

tom cruise use the witchcraft on me!

will ferrell  > adam sandler, kevin james, steve carrell, bill cosby

Will Ferrel is a fucking idiot. His childish humor is akin to Beavis and Butthead and none of us are 10 years old anymore.

some obviously have the iq of a 10 yr old

OK..... I am not sure where to look for this. Is there an andriod answer to the way iCloud works for apple products? My wife wants to have all her music and movies available to her via a cloud like service. She is edging on a TB of data currently. So she has 3 iPods, and they don't even hold all the data.

Tmobil will now have the iPhone 5 and from what I can tell, anything we have on the iTunes account will be in the cloud and then instantly available on her phone. She really wants this. I would love to stop using iTunes in our house, but I don't want to re-write the fucking wheel, or just through a lot of hoops.

We are setting up my old machine to be a media server. We also have an actual rack server ready to go.

She wants to have her whole video and audio collection with her for the car and work. She currently carries 3 iPods she won or got on ebay for a song.

Portable HDD is a little big I would bet. She has about 630 gigs now and we have barely put any movies on it

Cheeper than shipping?

ha. Free is cheap

Portable HDD is a little big I would bet. She has about 630 gigs now and we have barely put any movies on it

she doesn't have to carry it. Buy one for each placw

That would be a bitch to have FedEx lose/destroy lot of money in top notch french cookware.  

she doesn't have to carry it. Buy one for each placw

Maybe new place will be better. She couldn't have anything but her cellphone kn the desk. Good poind

Apparently it kicks in fast when you haven't slept in almost 2 day

angry2.gif angry2.gif angry2.gif angry2.gif

sup ?

Usual, tired of others screw up's, and constantly having to correct it or absorb it.

angry2.gif angry2.gif angry2.gif angry2.gif

sup ?
Usual, tired of others screw up's, and constantly having to correct it or absorb it.

This will be the downfall of the U.S...KNUCKLEHEADS.

will ferrell  > adam sandler, kevin james, steve carrell, bill cosby

Bill Cosby can not be lumped in with those morons! You have never seen him in his prime.

angry2.gif angry2.gif angry2.gif angry2.gif

sup ?

Just went through it with sears and directv. Makes me wonder how such a great country has been over come by imbeciles!

Looking at a Breezer from 1994 I notice the same size headset and same size tubing as mine. I know the material is probably different than mine, but seeing how it looks I should try to have more faith in my bike withstanding off-road abuse. 

Lubed up the rear shifter cable, installed the XT derailleur, shifting sure feels nice now :)