Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Kim's ex is a friends high school buddy.

I think my wife babysat her X. Or something like that.

Will ferrel has his moments, but not my favorite comedian by far. With the guys and girls I have deployed with, stupid comedies are always on, if not action movies. Still gotta say the naked gun, airplane and Beverly Hills cop movies were some of the best ever made.

J

Wq7tN8v.jpg

How fucked up was the car?

Will ferrel has his moments, but not my favorite comedian by far. With the guys and girls I have deployed with, stupid comedies are always on, if not action movies. Still gotta say the naked gun, airplane and Beverly Hills cop movies were some of the best ever made.

J

Huh? Naked Gun is a knock off of Police Squad. Maybe he was in a more recent re-iteration of them but not in the one that was actually funny

I've got almost 450 on my 07 Toyota matrix.

Maybe true, but very hard to believe. Matrix were known for their lack of reliability.

will ferrell  > adam sandler, kevin james, steve carrell, bill cosby

Bill Cosby can not be lumped in with those morons! You have never seen him in his prime.

i saw this and it was ok but nowhere near will ferrell funny

billcosbyhimself-2003dvd.jpg

You, sir, are truly a moron.

It's not taste. It's just the generation. The same type of asshats that think Honey Boo Boo and the Kardashians are entertaining.

Truth. Even cartoons today suck dick. We grew up with Tom and Jerry, and Looney Tunes, among other greats. Today kids are watching mindless episodes of Spongebob and the Fairly Odd Parents...

Sam Kinison and Rodney Dangerfield are two others.

Sam is fuckin awesome. Don't forget Eddie Murphy, Dennis Leary and Bob Nelson...

I'm not alone in my distaste of Will Ferrel. Awesome. smile.png

Me too. Anchor man made me laugh quite a bit though. Nothing else did it for me.

Step Brothers had me rolling! best Will Farell show imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txm9e1O7RXg

Maybe I have a weird sense of humor but I find this hysterical 

me and dani found it to be very funny,  i liked it alot, i find his voice and they way he says shit to be  the best!

Me too. Anchor man made me laugh quite a bit though. Nothing else did it for me.

not surprised

i miss mitch hedberg with a passion

Bill Cosby can not be lumped in with those morons! You have never seen him in his prime.

Red Fox and Richard Pryor or two othe good ones.

I think the problem today is people expect over the top crap that is on the border of trash.

awesome comedians right there! Richard Pryor was the king though!

You've proved your intelligence elsewhere as well

why do u keep picking on my smartness man

maybe im in special classes at school and have an iep.....

When you act like a dipshit you get treated like one. Reap what you sow

exactly right Sean ! my daughter has Autism, she is in special classes in school, she has an I.E.P and she rides the short bus. people may call her retarded and make jokes about her, but she is my daughter, my only daughter. ita dumb shit people like you who dont realize that you could have been born the same way very easily. you dont take the time to know people wity disabilities and realize that they are normal, but they just talk a little different than you and they do things different than you.  you would just rather pass judgment on somebody instead of realizing that person is somebodys kid just like you are.

not surprised

im not a fan of Will Farell, thats the only one that i liked.

damm

Red Fox and Richard Pryor or two othe good ones.

I think the problem today is people expect over the top crap that is on the border of trash.

awesome comedians right there! Richard Pryor was the king though!

i've seen lewis black, jim gaffigan, and brian regan live. all were pretty great. would really like to see dave chappelle 

Jon, went to play your late night game on photobucket tonight only to find a gazzzzzillion pictures of freakin' mountain biking. 

How disappointing

Cheeper than shipping?

ha. Free is cheap

Wrong, as you already said it takes time away from the family and that is certainly a cost.

What you could do though is grab an extra pan or two for a friend so that you venture results in helping someone out and therefore makes it completely worth it.

PS - your welcome and I'll send my shipping via PM tongue.png

Someone really wants some frying pans--check out the sale at Walmart.

icon_roflmao.gif

Cheeper than shipping?

ha. Free is cheap

Wrong, as you already said it takes time away from the family and that is certainly a cost.

What you could do though is grab an extra pan or two for a friend so that you venture results in helping someone out and therefore makes it completely worth it.

My family won't be with me, this is a business trip.  

Just as a further FYI.  Shipping requires you pay their US price which is WAY FUCKING higher than the local price.

And it isn't just pans I need.

And sorry, I won't be carrying anything back for anyone since if I have more space I'll buy more for myself.

That being said, even paying $1000 for the flight it will be cheaper for you to fly there and bring back a set of pans than to buy them locally.

Will ferrel has his moments, but not my favorite comedian by far. With the guys and girls I have deployed with, stupid comedies are always on, if not action movies. Still gotta say the naked gun, airplane and Beverly Hills cop movies were some of the best ever made.J

Huh? Naked Gun is a knock off of Police Squad. Maybe he was in a more recent re-iteration of them but not in the one that was actually funny

Two VERY separate thoughts. Sorry for the confusion. Will Farrell hasn't been in any of the movies I just listed. I was just saying that they are stupid comedies much like Farrell has attempted to create.

J