Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Just don't know about the wife's first time being ideal unless we went to an outdoor range or someone's property.

Taking that out context makes it sound really sketchy...

Back and neck feel great. Hopefully the chiro can help it even more.

J

this guy!

AEFE7B2E-3027-496B-AE82-B71CE9DE904D-196

How do they taste?

I can catch a few in the backyard, and ship'em to you. wink.png

My buddy ate one when he was drunk. Cooked it over a fire for a bit, threw it on a bun and ate it. 

Just don't know about the wife's first time being ideal unless we went to an outdoor range or someone's property.

Taking that out context makes it sound really sketchy...

Lmao

Hmm, interesting. I'm not opposed to shooting, just don't own guns.

Bills rents them. AR 15's are extremely pleasant to shoot. If you ever want to go I will take ya. Just don't know about the wife's first time being ideal unless we went to an outdoor range or someone's property.

Pleasant yes. Easy to sight? Not so much. Iron sights are finicky as hell.

J

im thinking about asking a local gym to sponcer me .. what do yall think

Sponsor you for what?

TYPICALLY places such as GM's sponsor people who 'look' like customers.

J

Hmm, interesting. I'm not opposed to shooting, just don't own guns.

Bills rents them. AR 15's are extremely pleasant to shoot. If you ever want to go I will take ya. Just don't know about the wife's first time being ideal unless we went to an outdoor range or someone's property.

Pleasant yes. Easy to sight? Not so much. Iron sights are finicky as hell.

J

True but the indoor range would just be 50' or so. Lol.

And if he rents it they will have done the work sighting it... I would hope.

I own a Ford..

sigh.gif

Hey guys, just wanted to show off my new guitar i got today biggrin.png

20130508_141450_zps31c7bcac.jpg

Very nice paint job and I like the frette inlay. smile.png

Thanks, it plays a good as it looks too! Do you pick a little?

I used to play daily until I shattered my left wrist in a car wreck a number of years ago.  Now it is a struggle to have fine muscle control with out much pain for extended periods, not to mention the time has escaped me on being able to practice. sad.png

Never too late to pick it back up :) Have you heard of Django Reinhardt?

Anyone know anything about tarantulas?  Gavin wants one.

I have had several. I would recommend a Chilean Rose Hair. They get quite large (so they look cool) and are very docile. They also tend to move fairly slowly which is good for new handlers and for the delicate spider.

smjay2.jpg

jay2.jpg

That was Jay. I had her for 15 years. I let her out all the time. Feeding and maintaining their habitat is extremely simple and quite cheap.

How old is Gavin?

Thank you!  That is awesome!  Gavin just turned 5.  I was quite thrown when he told me what he wanted, but he loves bugs and creep crawly things.  I'm not too keen on them myself, but I've never handled one or even seen one in person.  I think I can handle it though.

SFTSOL.

Which is Internet for Said Fuck That Shit Out Loud.

Wiper blade motor went out.

Son of a fucking bitch.

my wipers currently have 2 speeds. off and maximum overdrive tsunami  yolo speed. 

Wiper blade motor went out.

Son of a fucking bitch.

my wipers currently have 2 speeds. off and maximum overdrive tsunami yolo speed.

Better than off and grindy motor burnt out noise.

Sure it's the motor and not relays or the switch

oh hellllllll nawwww on that spider

Sponsor you for what?

J

come on man, i think  you know what i meant,

i mean for weight loss,  more like a testimony, im awell known guy in my town, and when BIGJON starts losing weight people will ask  what and how.. and i say ,,., metroflex. or what ever....

also  keep track and pictures of my progress and  post on my face book and what nots....

but i do understand what your saying.

heres the deal, and ill put my self out there so that  i can be made fun of my a small group,

but i went to the doctors today, and after months of testing , my doctor, that normaly stays to a natrual cure low medication type healing,  was so confused and perplexed, .... he suggested something that i never expected to hear from him....

after tons of testing my thyroid is fine, my blood suger is fine, my blood pressure is fine. my testostrone is back in line,  im active, as my job calls for it.  i eat decent , mainly salads for lunch and chicken and white rice for dinner, and my weight keeps around the same or goes up.. i got on the scale today and i was like WWWWHHHHAAT THE FUCK.. even my doctor had me get back on...   it makes no sence.

so he sugested lap band or gastric sleeve.... not somthing i wanted to do.. thats why i have been paying him a shit ton of money to do all these test... because i was hoping to find an off balance  that we could correct and get me down  some what...

but no.. hes basicly giving up on me.

my doc stood back,  looking at me,  telling me,. you dont look as heavy as you are, you carry it well.. but why are you so big? ....  i donno doc thats what i have been asking you for years .... and he looked so confused,.

he  told me " if i didnt know you .. and just looked at your chart..  and all the test results i would think you were an avrage man, untill i get to your weight,  then it all changes  how are you so .. for lack or a better term healty other then your BMI"

so  as a last effort im going to go down to the gym and push.. i hope to go between tows,  jump on somthing for 15 mins at a time 3 times aday or somthing...  ill give it three months and if i cant manage it then i guess ill have no choice but to look into it..

but i really cant afford it....

i really dont want to do it....

i just wanna be fucking normal  not skinny. just a normal chunky fucking dude.

I empathize with you bigjon. I'm a big dude myself. I've started walking and changing my habits. One day at a time for me. I'm a big meat and potato eater. Now, its more fruits and veggies. Only time will tell. Anyhow, good luck. Don't give up.

new window is in; had to rebuild the whole god damn wall from the foundation up but it's in, damnit.

Sponsor you for what?

J

come on man, i think  you know what i meant,

i mean for weight loss,  more like a testimony, im awell known guy in my town, and when BIGJON starts losing weight people will ask  what and how.. and i say ,,., metroflex. or what ever....

also  keep track and pictures of my progress and  post on my face book and what nots....

but i do understand what your saying.

heres the deal, and ill put my self out there so that  i can be made fun of my a small group,

but i went to the doctors today, and after months of testing , my doctor, that normaly stays to a natrual cure low medication type healing,  was so confused and perplexed, .... he suggested something that i never expected to hear from him....

after tons of testing my thyroid is fine, my blood suger is fine, my blood pressure is fine. my testostrone is back in line,  im active, as my job calls for it.  i eat decent , mainly salads for lunch and chicken and white rice for dinner, and my weight keeps around the same or goes up.. i got on the scale today and i was like WWWWHHHHAAT THE FUCK.. even my doctor had me get back on...   it makes no sence.

so he sugested lap band or gastric sleeve.... not somthing i wanted to do.. thats why i have been paying him a shit ton of money to do all these test... because i was hoping to find an off balance  that we could correct and get me down  some what...

but no.. hes basicly giving up on me.

my doc stood back,  looking at me,  telling me,. you dont look as heavy as you are, you carry it well.. but why are you so big? ....  i donno doc thats what i have been asking you for years .... and he looked so confused,.

he  told me " if i didnt know you .. and just looked at your chart..  and all the test results i would think you were an avrage man, untill i get to your weight,  then it all changes  how are you so .. for lack or a better term healty other then your BMI"

so  as a last effort im going to go down to the gym and push.. i hope to go between tows,  jump on somthing for 15 mins at a time 3 times aday or somthing...  ill give it three months and if i cant manage it then i guess ill have no choice but to look into it..

but i really cant afford it....

i really dont want to do it....

i just wanna be fucking normal  not skinny. just a normal chunky fucking dude.

Good luck man, I'm making a big push right now and if I don't start dropping considerably this year I'm going to consider the lap band.  That is something that I REALLY don't want to do either. Some of my big contributors are alcohol and fast food. I'm going to start by cutting fast food completely and only drink on the weekend. Again, good luck man.

Good luck fellas, I'll be rootin' for ya. I need to get my own ass back in gear to get back in half ass decent shape. I haven't felt truly good in some time and I think a bit of the problem could be related to my poor diet/exercise. 

What's wrong with a lap dance?

More seriously I've never heard of a lap band, but have seen some amazing results from a bypass.  I am supportive of your decision to do everything else first.  Absolutely have a ton of respect for that.