Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

And it is worse. You can eat pork only cooked to 137 (IF you are artificially worried about trichinosis). Eating Chicken cooked that rare I am NOT interested in.

Considering chicken sashimi is possible and can be safe obviously this is related to how the animals are raised. Of course same reason there is no trichinosis in the US now too.

And when you are eating all that salad. Look at the nutritional info on the dressing. If you are using more than a few tablespoons of anything other than oil and vinegar based dressing you would be better off eating a whopper.

The Maxim bacon scale is an awesome way to highlight how shitty ranch dressing is.

Not where I get my pork, lol

Me either. I see all kinds of nasty shit daily. It don't matter what food you eat. Weather it be rice, corn, or lettuce it has all been infested and not photosanitary.

All my meat and veggies come off my property. All my hams, sausage, and bacon are smoked in my smoke house then aged in my underground salt cellar.

Not where I get my pork, lol

All my meat and veggies come off my property. All my hams, sausage, and bacon are smoked in my smoke house then aged in my underground salt cellar.

Well that sounds tasty. 

md,

and  j,   your right, i  do sit alot, in my truck,.  my work is  in and out of my trunk..up and down off the ground daily, and from time to time its hours on end of up down in out heavy lifting,  and so forth ......

i think my issue is .. my body is fucked up from my work... it has NO FUCKING CLUE when its time to sleep or when its time to work....

i live my life by the phone.. when it rings im gone, .. no matter what.. no matter the time or what im doing,

the middle of the night, while im making dinner, love,  or what ever....

on top of that i have night terrors so even when im "sleeping" my mind is awake.

and as far as eating.. i never eat breakfast!! ever. i eat lunch and dinner.  thats all.   and thats when i can.. im on the road or on  on a scene ...

when im on the road its stupid hard to make good choices  on someting decent to eat.. so when im on a health kick.. i just wont eat.. allday.. ill eat dinner... but if im busy it will be late.. i eat when i can.

and when im scene ( a heavy wrecker  call allday type shit) i wont eat at all .. all day..  

its just how it goes.

and im not perfect.. i fucking LOVE sweet tea.. its my BIGGEST  problem i think.... also im a sucker for ice cream ( i havent had any in weeks)  and i like cholate  i do.. and bannana bread...

but for the most part its salads for luinch or a sandwich with lots of lettus  and dinner is pretty much chicken breast and white rice and a veggy

A regular run of the mill MD won't be able to identify hormonal issues; you need an endocrinologist, someone who specializes in the field of hormones & metabolism.

Not eating is the worst thing you can do. It fucks up your hormones, brain activity, and metabolism. On top of that, it will cause your body to cannibalize itself just to stay alive, eating away at not only your fat stores but your muscle and bone tissue as well.

Simply switching to unsweetened tea, or at the very least artificially sweetened tea will do wonders, as will cutting out as many sweets as you possibly can. I have relatives who did nothing but switch to unsweetened tea and have shed dozens of pounds.

My goal is 399 by the end of August. That is about a 100 lb drop. I'm going to do it! :)

Damn, you weight x4 times me.

I can't image how life is with that much on you. Wish you reach your goal.

I'm lucky with the gym, just looked at my belt and I dropped almost 4 inches since I started working out with small changes in the diet (and eating way more than before).

Adrian, I bet your diet consisted of 2x (at least) of the veggies of a SAD (Standard American Diet) prior to tweaking.

Probably my summer diet did, since I ate a pound of tomatoes per day :lol: 

I eat more veggies now and I'm going to get a blender since I have a weird craving for veggie / fruit smoothies. 

Nowadays I eat at around 10 PM and if I don't go to bed before 12 AM, I get hungry again :lol:

All I do is walk. sad.png

By nature, I speed do everything though so it's an awful lot of speed walking. Yes, I'm the guy that alwys looks like I am in a rush at the airport.

That's how I usually walk, I hated waiting for the bus in the neighborhood and power walked 15 minutes to a busier station. 

Went for a ride in town with the trail tires. 

1. They roll just as fast as the cheap Chinese crap I run as road tires

2. 1.95 has a ton more volume than 1.75 and I now float over small bumps on the road. Should be comfy off-road. 

3. They are light, lifting the front for hopping over something is so much easier now. 

By nature, I speed do everything though so it's an awful lot of speed walking. Yes, I'm the guy that alwys looks like I am in a rush at the airport.

I'm the same way.  My daughter always complains because I'm impossible to keep up with in a store, parking lot, etc.

I know I should not have taken that nap, now I can't sleep.

Fucking crazy

Damn, I badly wanted to wreck in a fireball for driving like a total fucking piece of shit.

Fucking crazy

The Honda Oddysey is a wonderful platform.  Remarkably stable and alow COG.

Fucking crazy

Damn, I badly wanted to wreck in a fireball for driving like a total fucking piece of shit.

Their alternative is strapping on a bomb and taking hundreds out with them.

I'm sure there's a woman driving joke in here somewhere, too tired to look for it though.

Fucking crazy

Their alternative is strapping on a bomb and taking hundreds out with them.

Or stashing the bomb in a mailbox

Edited by Penguin4x4

I just have to say that for 3 weeks i have been working out everyday except sundays, stop drinking soda, and eat alot healthier.

I have lost 10lbs and i am building muscle plus lost 2 inches around my waist! biggrin.png

Edited by danielle

I just have to say that for 3 weeks i have been working out everyday except sundays, stop drinking soda, and eat alot healthier.

I have lost 10lbs and i am building muscle plus lost 4 inches around my waist! biggrin.png

Hell yeah! Good job.

I have lost 10lbs and i am building muscle plus lost 2inches around my waist! biggrin.png

Hell yeah! Good job.

thanks!!

Edited by danielle