Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I just have to say that for 3 weeks i have been working out everyday except sundays, stop drinking soda, and eat alot healthier.

I have lost 10lbs and i am building muscle plus lost 4 inches around my waist! biggrin.png

Hell yeah! Good job.

it is actually 2 lol.. it was typo!!!

I can say, I am happy that I can eat whatever I want, never work out, sit around on my ass, and still not gain any weight.

I can say, I am happy that I can eat whatever I want, never work out, sit around on my ass, and still not gain any weight.

i hate you :D

It sucks in the winter time.  I don't have any insulation and the wind just runs right through me.

Rice is about the worst thing you can eat. Especially white rice. It has almost no nutritional value.

better then fries or tatter tots or some shit like that right?? its a empty filler. and thats why the im looking at it.

No.

100 gram serving white rice

330 calories

72 grams carbs

100 grams or French fries

275 calories

36 grams carbs.

so what your telling me is that 1/2 cup of rice is 330 cal, .......im sorry but thats just not true ..  3/4 cooked rice is 160 cal.

and a med fry is 380

And when you are eating all that salad. Look at the nutritional info on the dressing. If you are using more than a few tablespoons of anything other than oil and vinegar based dressing you would be better off eating a whopper.

a wopper is 710 cal.   even if i use 4 table spoons of dressing.. and I DONT>.. it would only be 280 cal...

im sorry dude im just not following you ......

if i follow your logic  i should just eat what ever i want....

And when you are eating all that salad. Look at the nutritional info on the dressing. If you are using more than a few tablespoons of anything other than oil and vinegar based dressing you would be better off eating a whopper.

a wopper is 710 cal.   even if i use 4 table spoons of dressing.. and I DONT>.. it would only be 280 cal...

im sorry dude im just not following you ......

if i follow your logic  i should just eat what ever i want....

aMW0UUQ.png

Compare The Above Data With This

pqNUpyf.png

i see it but when your make your own salad its different!because i know when i eat a salad at home it don't taste nothing like one from a fast food restaurant, which i ever do unless i really have to. 

oh no doubt i know for a fact that the fast food salads are just as bad a burger

im not loading my salad with bullshit... i make mine at home..  spinach romain  a few cherry tommatoes and a couple crutons for a crunch..   and just a touch of dresssing,    some times a little baked chicken breast or 1 slice of ham cut up  into strips to change up the flavor.

oh no doubt i know for a fact that the fast food salads are just as bad a burger

im not loading my salad with bullshit... i make mine at home..  spinach romain  a few cherry tommatoes and a couple crutons for a crunch..   and just a touch of dresssing,    some times a little baked chicken breast or 1 slice of ham cut up  into strips to change up the flavor.

Oh, well then you're fine

Fast food salads are nutritionally "bad" because they throw a bunch of their fast food meat on top. Fuckers. laugh.png

Edited by Penguin4x4

either way .. im not trying to make this a big deal .. maybe i made a mistake by posting some personal shit....

yall may be right.. hell im the fat guy..

im just saying.. if i curve my cal intake and burn more cals then something HAS to change.

Rice is about the worst thing you can eat. Especially white rice. It has almost no nutritional value.

better then fries or tatter tots or some shit like that right?? its a empty filler. and thats why the im looking at it.
No.

100 gram serving white rice

330 calories

72 grams carbs

100 grams or French fries

275 calories

36 grams carbs.

so what your telling me is that 1/2 cup of rice is 330 cal, .......im sorry but thats just not true .. 3/4 cooked rice is 160 cal.

and a med fry is 380

Yeah those numbers a good bit off. Even with an "apples to apples" (no pun intended) comparison though, both are a bad option compared to other foods:

nrwm5yi.png

Edited by Penguin4x4

Same here.  Thankfully winter is over this season finally. 

I just have to say that for 3 weeks i have been working out everyday except sundays, stop drinking soda, and eat alot healthier.

I have lost 10lbs and i am building muscle plus lost 2 inches around my waist! biggrin.png

baller!

steve!

Damn, you weight x4 times me.

I can't image how life is with that much on you. Wish you reach your goal.

Thanks man! It sucks but there isn't anyone to blame but myself. Time to fix it! My legs are very strong though :roflmao:

It does make for strong legs. When I lost weight I was Squatting 720 no problems.

I have one strong leg.

Mutha. Fucking. Wind. 

Went for a 15 mile ride today and the wind killed me. I hit a jump going downhill and drifted to one side because of side wind, pretty fun actually :D

Mutha. Fucking. Wind.

Went for a 15 mile ride today and the wind killed me. I hit a jump going downhill and drifted to one side because of side wind, pretty fun actually :D

That happened to me passing a semi on the crotch rocket. There was a huge lump in the highway and I had both wheels up and moved about 4-12 inches towards the truck. Felt like 20 feet.