Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

A friend brought up an interesting topic. During the job interview should you dominate like an alpha or be more submissive? Kind of threw me for a loop because I've never even thought of or heard of such a topic. I'm going to think on it for a bit, right after this Greek yogurt cup...

Depends completely on the interviewer and position being applied for.

Actually no it doesn't.  Alpha is always a bad thing and NEVER a way to build a relationship.  By no means am I saying you shouldn't control the interview, but that doesn't mean being submissive nor Alpha.

Yeah that's basically what I was thinking. Only time for Alpha mode is in the gym, IMO.

Hey guys looking for a gas grill in the 300-400 range. Weber offers way less than charbroil for the price and I'm sure there is a reason. PS This is for the W's Mom.

Hard to beat a Weber

For that price range, I should say

Hey guys looking for a gas grill in the 300-400 range. Weber offers way less than charbroil for the price and I'm sure there is a reason. PS This is for the W's Mom.

Used

Hard to beat a Weber

Hard not to beat a Weber

Weber doesn't even use stainless.  Rent a grills until you eclipse $1000 or so

Cook like shit too, IMO

Find a used Lynx or Fire Magic

RIP Angelina Jolie's boobs.

Anyone ever have Kefir? I'm going to start making it since I'm lactose-intolerant.

I like it as much as yogurt....but if you knew how much yogurt I ate that wouldn't be a major support for it.

It is a nice addition to a smoothy though since you are in calorie pound mode.

That's the plan! Plus it has probiotics and Vitamin K2, so that's a plus.

RIP Angelina Jolie's boobs.

She just upgraded.

Blackberry season. Time to make some more wine.

Dress boots?

Ostrich boots ain't dressy unless you're R2 or a texan.

Heck yea. Wore black ostrich boots to all my interviews

Must be a slow news day:  

There’s a new sheriff in Philadelphia, and he plays by his own rules.Jeannine Edwards reported from Eagles camp on SportsCenter this morning, highlighting the extent to which new head coach Chip Kelly has autocratically encroached on his players’ inalienable rights.

“Everything in the cafeteria has been re-made, and everyone in the organization from upper management to the staffers to the players are commenting on it,” Edwards said. “You go in the cafeteria and you see nothing but healthy food choices because Chip Kelly believes elite athletes need optimal nutrition.” Unbelievable.And it gets worse. “Gone are things like Taco Tuesdays and Fast Food Fridays, which the players are not too happy about,” Edwards continued. “Pizza, chicken wings, fried foods — and even red meat — are off the menu. [Kelly wants] nothing but organic hormone- and antibiotic-free lean meats.”

All teams should be doing that.
He crossed a line. While I agree, they should strive to be as healthy as possible, it's still ultimately up to them what they put in their body. They are grown men.

They are grown men and they can pack a lunch too.

And yes I am anal.

Ewww, Sean takes it in the pooper...

And yes I am anal.

Ewww, Sean takes it in the pooper...

you misplaced the noun with a direct object

Any of you guys good with photoshop? I'm stumped right now and could use some help

On bath duty and the exhaust fan just seriously pissed off a hornet. He didn't make it outside alive though since he ran from the open window. Caant say I home him. Was still 98 an hour ago

Home is blame on autocorrect

Any of you guys good with photoshop? I'm stumped right now and could use some help

What are you trying to do?

I took some fluorescent images of neurons labeling two proteins. One is red and the other is in green. I exported them from SlideBook as a 16 bit tiff file then I converted the image to RGB but all of the channels are the same intensity. I am trying to view the file as it was originally rendered; with different intensities for each color and keep their respective locations on the image (my whole paper is to see the relative position of these proteins). Any ideas how to separate them?

I just realized i might be able to do this if i export the two channels individually and overlay them.

I took some fluorescent images of neurons labeling two proteins. One is red and the other is in green. I exported them from SlideBook as a 16 bit tiff file then I converted the image to RGB but all of the channels are the same intensity. I am trying to view the file as it was originally rendered; with different intensities for each color and keep their respective locations on the image (my whole paper is to see the relative position of these proteins). Any ideas how to separate them?

Can you just view/edit the tiff without converting it to RGB? Or if it asks when importing,  try CMYK.

If you want PM me the pic, and I can try and see what's happening in photoshop, but it'll be a few hours before I can do it--reinstalling my OS. :lol:

never mind, I got it by doing them separately.

It took 3 pucking hours to do one damn image but at least its there
Thanks anyway stef, I kinda figured you would reply because you seem know quite a bit about software and programs and such :D